Phones that stopped bullets

Did you ever read these stories? :P I only ever read the 2 HTC phones stopping bullets

I copy pasted this from this website.

The Nokia Lumia 520 is mostly known for how inexpensive, yet functional, it is. From now on though, it’ll be known as a butt saver. A Brazil military police officer was shot at by robbers looting his mother’s home. While one bullet missed him entirely, the other one hit his Lumia 520.

While the bullet might not have killed the officer, seeing as it would have hit his buttock, it could have prevented a safe getaway and would have given the robbers incentive to inflict more harm. Fortunately, the officer was able to get away unscathed, though the robbers were able to make a successful getaway.

nokia-lumia-520-destroyed-350x210.png

Our Evo 3D couldn’t handle a 3-foot drop on concrete without shattering, but HTC’s old 3D phone surprised us this week. Following the attempted robbery of a gas station in Florida this week, a failed thief shot at a clerk as he left the store, with the bullet catching the man in the chest. Thankfully, he was only slightly injured because the Evo 3D absorbed the majority of the impact. While the man survived, the phone, sadly, didn’t make it. We’re happy for the man, but sad that he’s had to live with an Evo 3D for so long.

HTC phones have seen action in the past too. An HTC Evo contributed to John Garber’s survival in 2011, when the battery stopped a bullet that randomly fired outside a nightclub in Atlanta.

Given the Evo and Evo 3D are loosely related, we’d say that’s two people who’re still walking around thanks to owning one.

htc-evo-shot-325x325.jpg

I won't link everything here, that's too much clutter.

But anyway, wowzers, you have to be insanely lucky for your phone to stop a bullet.

I wonder if my htc evo 4g lte could stop a bullet... :P

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I wonder if my htc evo 4g lte could stop a bullet... :P

Probably can.

Nokia  Lumia 502.

The nokia part explains a lot.

Reminds me of the old joke that when you throw you Nokia on the floor you should be more concerned about the floor breaking than the phone   :lol:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Reminds me of the old joke that when you throw you Nokia on the floor you should be more concerned about the floor breaking than the phone   :lol:

You mean this?

breaks-broken-screen-falling-floor-iphon

Drop+old+nokia+this+happens+yep_e9dc50_3

The iPhone 6 would probably bend around the bullet

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

.38 special?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

.38 special?

The what now?

The what now?

I'm speculating as to what the round was. I'm guessing .38 special.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I'm speculating as to what the round was. I'm guessing .38 special.

Ooooh, don't know :P Don't know shit about guns :P

Ooooh, don't know :P Don't know shit about guns :P

Gun is that thing you put in your mouth and chew right?

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

Gun is that thing you put in your mouth and chew right?

No, that thing you put in your mouth and pull the trigger. :P

Not sure about that, but I would say it sucked most of the stopping power, you might get away with some flesh wound or a bruise. 

Heard dog tags saved some people too, not sure how true. 

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

-snip-

That's a .50 cal man, let him try a 5.56 instead. 

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Probably a .22LR pistol, if so it wouldn't of killed him anyway or have done much damage at all. That round in the picture looks like it and that wouldn't of penetrated that far into his skin.. Seems like a news gimik. Some guns were never meant to kill people believe it or not robber must of not had much money to buy a real gun as .22 are the cheapest pistol you can buy as it's usually used for small game hunting, or they didn't know much about guns and though because it's a gun they would be good.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

I remember reading that a South Korean man had a Galaxy Mega 6.3 in his breast pocket when he got shot, and it stopped it.

And people complain about Samsung's build quality.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

I remember reading that a South Korean man had a Galaxy Mega 6.3 in his breast pocket when he got shot, and it stopped it.

And people complain about Samsung's build quality.

Pretty sure it is in that list too, that story. Click on the link.

In phones we trust

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

My Lumia a 1020.... Fucking hard phone... but it cracked after I punched the screen then the screen fell out and smashed everywhere after I slammed it on the floor.

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770