AMD Officialy Confirms Existence of New Radeon Flagship "Ultra-Enthusiast" GPU

TERAFLOP

Ultra-enthusiast AMD GPU? With that title, I thought you'd be referring to a dual GPU card... but no. =[

Notice how this thread has 2 pages of replies and the Titan X thread has 24.

Can't see the relation or correlation if there's any.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Can't see the relation or correlation if there's any.

Both are confirming a new flagship GPU?

Both are confirming a new flagship GPU?

How does that relate to the page number ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Just shows that nvidia has more fanboys on the forum

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

There's a few reasons why. One it is midnight in America right now so half the actives are sleeping. Two nothing was confirmed here other than existence of a new flagship compared to Nvidia's CEO actually pulling out the TITAN X for people to see. Once AMD sheds skin of their product a new thread will open up and it will uproar the same way. Tho the attention that Nvidia got in the TITAN X thread was 80% off topic talking about cooking hotdogs and shit on past generations of Nvidia's hardware. We don't even know if he's talking about Grenada, Fiji or even Bermuda. Hell we don't even know what the card looks like.

I can't say that is true but I also can't say it isn't true.

It's true maybe.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I can't say that is true but I also can't say it isn't true.

It's true maybe.

Its true

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/290106-amd-employee-confirms-new-gpu-with-hbm-and-300w/

was posted in January and almost everyone in that topic is making fun of AMD. 16 pages.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/321754-nvidia-just-posted-this-on-twitter-this-is-titan-x/

Was posted yesterday and it already reached 25 pages and rising. The debate is not heated as almost noone is making fun of it. (Some people are making fun of the memory issues but thats just minority).

But you will find true enhusiast in both of those topics.

Seriously? Can you not put two and two together?

It's strange that the Titan X thread gets so much attention compared to this one.

Take that shit somewhere else. 

"Oh wow that guy bought an Nvidia product! It must be because he's a fanboy and not because he finds genuine use out of the products!"

There's a few reasons why. One it is midnight in America right now so half the actives are sleeping. Two nothing was confirmed here other than existence of a new flagship compared to Nvidia's CEO actually pulling out the TITAN X for people to see. Once AMD sheds skin of their product a new thread will open up and it will uproar the same way. Tho the attention that Nvidia got in the TITAN X thread was 80% off topic talking about cooking hotdogs and shit on past generations of Nvidia's hardware. We don't even know if he's talking about Grenada, Fiji or even Bermuda. Hell we don't even know what the card looks like.

I don't buy some of that.

We know as much info about the Titan X as we do the new AMD GPU, more or less. All we know about the Titan X right now is the name and its looks. No official specs were given. 20+ pages.

AMD flagship GPU was confirmed, no pictures, no specs, two pages of replies.

If it's actually because of a picture, then GG LTT.

Because they didn't actually showed the product?

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

Its true

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/290106-amd-employee-confirms-new-gpu-with-hbm-and-300w/

was posted in January and almost everyone in that topic is making fun of AMD. 16 pages.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/321754-nvidia-just-posted-this-on-twitter-this-is-titan-x/

Was posted yesterday and it already reached 25 pages and rising. The debate is not heated as almost noone is making fun of it. (Some people are making fun of the memory issues but thats just minority).

But you will find true enhusiast in both of those topics.

I don't think so, making fun of a company doesn't make me a fanboy, people like to poke fun at AMD, they are a lot of fanboys I'm not denying that but poking fun at AMD is more like a tradition.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Seriously? Can you not put two and two together?

It's strange that the Titan X thread gets so much attention compared to this one.

"Oh wow that guy bought an Nvidia product! It must be because he's a fanboy and not because he finds genuine use out of the products!"

We know as much info about the Titan X as we do the new AMD GPU, more or less. All we know about the Titan X right now is the name and its looks. No official specs were given. 20+ pages.

So 26 ?? I don't get it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Because they didn't actually showed the product?

I do have another reply right before yours.

So 4 ?? I don't get it.

Holy shit man

lool

Holy shit man

lool

I edited, 26 pages is the total, I don't get what you are referenceing in your original post ?? Is it the attention or something else.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

It's simple conception. We know nothing more than what we already do. On the other hand the TITAN X was not only confirmed by the company but was also showcased with fully working silicon. That kind of confirmation marries speculation with the final product. Them two things put the TITAN X on the map as an actual product.

Ok tuff guy

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

YES!

AMD KILL THE TITAN X WITH FIRE!

Oh fucking gag me red tent boy...

does this mean a 295 will get even cheaper then 600?

because honestly you can build a 4K machine right now for 1300$ before storage. thats crazy. hope to bring that price down, so I can afford that and something more then a 1080P monitor. 

I don't really think so keep in mind it has 2 cores that aren't cheap to manufacture so I see that card just becoming hard to get be keeping it's price. There's many stores that have been clearing AMD stock all year and not stocking more then say 5 AMD GPU's of any version(for the Aussies just take a look at PCcasegear and their massively reduced AMD range)  

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

AMD talks good shit but like their Athlons, they just don't deliver

everyone's mentioning the titan z.. surely they're not even in the same league to start comparing. they maybe similar in power, but the titan z will probably be $1200 the 390x should come in at around $650 that's 2 completely different target audiences.

while I'm sure the titan is an epic card I'm still not sure if nvidia completely know who their aiming it at. industry grade performance aimed at enthusiasts.

I mean how many average people are going to utilise anywhere near the 12gb frame buffer. not even 8gb cards are particularly stressed in that area at the moment.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

everyone's mentioning the titan z.. surely they're not even in the same league to start comparing. they maybe similar in power, but the titan z will probably be $1200 the 390x should come in at around $650 that's 2 completely different target audiences.

while I'm sure the titan is an epic card I'm still not sure if nvidia completely know who their aiming it at. industry grade performance aimed at enthusiasts.

I mean how many average people are going to utilise anywhere near the 12gb frame buffer. not even 8gb cards are particularly stressed in that area at the moment.

4k and surround owners would be disagree.

Fine, the Titan X isn't in same league as 390x? Nvidia answers with 980ti or 990

So simply stating the card exists and was in use is "talking good shit"? AMD themselves haven't actually done any extra hyping or talking up their products then intel/Nvidia have we just have a bunch of Nvidia fanboys here who like to constantly accuse AMD of this or that.  The heat jokes are about as funny as the 3.5gb 970 jokes but even less relevant seems no one at all buys reference AMD cards so in actual practice inside our PC's AMD cards don't even run much hotter at all I get 29c idle 58c under full load with my Twin Frozr models and they're still quieter then my Noctua NF-A14's.  

I'm not sure why people are stupid enough to be comparing the Titan X with the 390x as mentioned they're not even in the same league but I get it Nvidia fanboys don't want to risk comparing it to the 980 for fear it might perform better so they'll compare it to a card likely costing twice as much GG guys. 

Even if you're a die hard Nvidia fan AMD's new range can only be a good thing either it'll out perform the 980 and we'll get Nvidia price drops or it'll offer a cheaper alternate to Nvidia competition is always good. I personally don't have the cash to waste on either a 980 or 390x as of now but I'm eager to see the 380x and I hope it edges out the 970 and has 4gb or more full speed memory and takes away Nvidias broken ass 970 sales that's what they deserve for misleading customers after all.

I'm not a AMD nor Nvidia fan I'll admit to a slight beef with the 970 class cards on Nvidia's side but that's what they get for misleading people. I don't much care which has the best card in other classes I'd prefer both to be reasonably close and make them start competing in price which helps all consumers.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

I own a 6800k and it won't stop at nothing doing whatever I throw at it.

4k and surround owners would be disagree.

Fine, the Titan X isn't in same league as 390x? Nvidia answers with 980ti or 990

Price league they may not be. Performance league I would expect them to be quite similar. Tho if AMD pulls a Vesuvius on Nvidia the TITAN X is only going to sell to fanboys.

How about just releasing it, at the very least as a GDC demo, instead of just talking? 

We all knew the Titan X was coming, but we didn't know how. It just showed up, there, end of story. The hype wrote itself.  AMD spends way too much time being a cheerleader for their own products without even releasing anything. 

Just wondering, if you and your posse own stock, or do you enjoy circle jerking each other. I guess your tune on

hype trains and cheerleading has changed since the Titan X release thread?

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green