What is the highest end amd cpu

What is the highest end amd cpu

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

That you should buy? 8350

That you should never consider buying? 9590

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

In general

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

Is budget an issue? if not, fx9590.

But, i'm gonna go ahead and be that guy. Please don't buy it. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

FX 8350 or FX 9590, Theyre the same chip but have different clockspeeds at different prices.  

"45 ACP because shooting twice is silly!"

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

there's nothing wrong with a 9590 

AMD FX-9590 is their "best" consumer grade CPU.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Except for the fact that you need one of the few expensive motherboards to put it in with exotic cooling to go with it and that you would be better off with an i7 no there's nothing wrong with it at all.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Only that it costs as much as a 4690K, which will eat if for breakfast.

On some things but there's nothing wrong with it 

Almost everything is wrong with the 9590 lol

Except for the fact that you need one of the few expensive motherboards to put it in with exotic cooling to go with it and that you would be better off with an i7 no there's nothing wrong with it at all.

You guys should try it out then you would be surprised with what it can do

Right now in my opinion if you have money for 4690K go for it if not go AMD.

On some things but there's nothing wrong with it 

thats like saying theres nothing wrong with paying 400$ for a I3. yeah the I3 works, but is not the right choice

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

except its a waste of money...

people who buy those are either AMD fanboys or they dont understand that cores+clock speed is not equal to performance

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

thats like saying theres nothing wrong with paying 400$ for a I3. yeah the I3 works, but is not the right choice

that's like saying why not go with a titan lol

that's like saying why not go with a titan lol

...a titan right now is also a poor choice for gaming

You guys should try it out then you would be surprised with what it can do

Why on earth would I do that? it would be a waste of money not to mention a downgrade from my current system.  If I want to feel what it's like to use a slower CPU I'll use one of my secondary systems with a celeron in it.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

except its a waste of money...

people who buy those are either AMD fanboys or they dont understand that cores+clock speed is not equal to performance

You should really try it out though, back at my old job where I had to build system before I came up here for school I used to say the same thing but there's really not much of a difference 

OP wants to know what the highest end AMD processor is? 

Opteron 6386 SE. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

At first I was like HAH, good one. But then you responded again and I noticed you were serious.

Everything is wrong with the 9590. The fact it requires an expensive AIO to function, only few old boards that support the power draw and in the end cost about as much as a Xeon/locked i7 system (which shred the 9590) is enough to completely discard this as a product only an absolute cretin would buy.

Thats like asking who is the tallest midget.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lin4utWu8K1qhnyjso1_500.gif

-snip-

It's funny cause I used just about every cpu at my job and I would always use intel until one of my co workers made me use his amd systems and I saw there's nothing wrong with them except they run a little hot and are older but can still keep up after so many years

It's funny cause I used just about every cpu at my job and I would always use intel until one of my co workers made me use his amd systems and I saw there's nothing wrong with them except they run a little hot and are older but can still keep up after so many years

Well what did you expect, it'd explode or not function? Ofc it "works". It's just a terrible bargain.