Kicked out of school

No I'm not quitting haha, I was officially kicked out of school about 10 minutes ago. I have no idea what's going to happen now besides my mom taking everything away for months. Too much skipping, no idea why but I've got problems I guess, so yolo right? No, probably not yolo but anyway wish me luck and maybe I'll get a job even though I doubt it since I really don't feel ready for a job. I just want college. Bye?

rip my new pc build almost done but frozencpu is being poopy and the last part it out of stock on ppcs

Yeah I know I need an education to get a good job, I guess some people need to really feel their mistakes to understand. Maybe I'm one of those people, of course I'm not proud of myself and I'm not writing this to be a "badass" it's genuinely an issue for me and I feel like venting. I've got an old C and Java book so that's probably what I'll be doing for a while.

I was planning on getting two diplomas, one in technical programming and one in computer information systems administration which was my only motivation.

No one has helped me, I'm left on my own to figure out what my issue is and I really don't know what it is. 

What can I do to resolve this issue?

1. Just fucking go to school.

2. Grow up. ???

In the end I'm in control of myself, I could force myself to go maybe even though I've tried it's really hard to describe.

What do I plan to do? Program until my brains fall out and be my own boss even if my parents don't agree with it because sometimes you just

have to let lose and do what you feel like doing. Not everyone is the same, I'm a human and I'm different from you. Why should I have to do what everyone else

does? I shouldn't that's my conclusion of all this mess and if I fail at working for myself at the age of 17 which is very likely then I'll try something else.

Edited by Reece Leu
Fixed title

blackshades on

well school should be more important than LTT, JK hope you find something that you'll like

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Too much skipping...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

You were expelled from school? What the heck did you do...

To much skipping? wow, that's not good. You need to get an education so you can get a good job

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

Online school m8, problem solved

I tried that last year before I dropped out of my first school, didn't work out very well haha

blackshades on

Always hate to see a fellow techie punished for nothing. I convinced my parents that limiting me to 64kbit internet speeds was worse than taking it away entirely. Sure it took an hour for google to load, but at least I still had internet (and all of my local games!)! ;)

EDIT: Come at me. I feel as though attendance is trivial, as long as you are getting the work done and showing that you are learning what is being taught. I also feel like taking items away from someone as punishment is bullshit, for various other reasons.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

You gotta have the education so you can get the job so you can build pc's m8

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Oh, please...

hi

1330748212_watch-out-we-got-a-badass-ove

this ahahahah

but yeah, to build PCs you need a job so... 

i5 4440 (upgrade impending), ASUS Maximus VI Hero, Corsair vengance 8gb 1600mhz, GTX 770, samsung 840 evo 120GB, 1tb WD Black, Corsair RM650, H100i, Corsair Air 540.

what did you expect? if you don't go to class 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

Always hate to see a fellow techie punished for nothing. I convinced my parents that limiting me to 64kbit internet speeds was worse than taking it away entirely. Sure it took an hour for google to load, but at least I still had internet (and all of my local games!)! ;)

EDIT: Come at me. I feel as though attendance is trivial, as long as you are getting the work done and showing that you are learning what is being taught. I also feel like taking items away from someone as punishment is bullshit, for various other reasons.

Yeah I understand what you mean, I did get my work done I was so close to finishing two classes early but I guess that doesn't matter.

I failed to comply and now I'm out. I don't feel depressed, I just feel confused 

blackshades on

Here's what you do: stop skipping class. Go do your work like everyone else.

i skipped a lot of shit too, but i managed not to cross the amount of hours needed for our german highschool exams (abitur) and it was fine. just do try to get back to school, it is quite important to be educated and it is good for you in general. at least try to study maths - it is the most important subject of them all!

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.