Kicked out of school

I'm right now the senior year of high school and I maybe missed 1% of classes because of sickens for the whole 4 years.

To me it seems that you are completely unmotivated to do anything. I won't judge you because it's your life, but I fell that all this will bite you in ass in a few years, when all your friends are finishing college and getting a job and you are still stuck in some grade in high school, because you didn't give a flying f*** when you should have.

I don't know how the EDU system works there, here in Serbia we have very little dropouts, yet our system is cr**.

Conclusion: Get back to school, don't f*** around and finish it. Here you have an option to study at home alone, and then go to school once in a few months to take a big exam for one subject once you finish it you get the grade and it's like you were in school all that time.

that's what I was thinking and besides, schools usually notify the parents for excessive skipping or worse case scenario suspension. Getting thrown out sounds fishy.

Why would anyone troll like this? He probably would have said AMD sUcks inTel best processoR.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

If I were you I'll look into the reason that made you skip the first place. Maybe your school sucks? Maybe the students suck? Maybe whatever isn't for you?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Eh. I was kicked out of school at 15, best thing that ever happened to me (not at the time, though as I was also made to leave home and was sleeping on a friends couch.). Prepare for incoming life story.

I immediately started work as a dishwasher at a resort to pay rent, worked my way up to bartender, then to managing all the bars and was a restaurant and events manager at an international 5 Star hotel by the time I was 18, at which point I quit to start a web dev business.

By the time I was 18, and my friends were starting to contemplate university and leaving home, I had a nice apartment, a large savings account (hospitality work in Australia pays very well if you put the work in) and valuable contacts in all walks of life. 

My business exploded and I diversified from web dev to general programming and about 6 months in landed a contract for a bank. I had to insource a team of 5 people (3 who still work with me) and undertook the huge project of modernising their computer systems (I don't know if you know what COBOL is, but it's seriously old). After delivering massively before deadline and under budget, things got insane.

By the time I was 21 I had my own house, bought my own restaurant to get back into my hospitality roots, and my computer has 64GB of RAM. My friends and then-girlfriend were yet to finish university. I've been to more countries than most people have even heard of, and done the coolest shit. Looking at expanding into production work now.

So life works out well if you put something into it. While I mildly regret not having an education, my life where it's at now, is owed entirely to the fact that while my friends spent three years in school, I spent 3 years making something of myself. So if you can't go back to school, just do something and put everything you have into it.

Why would anyone troll like this? He probably would have said AMD sUcks inTel best processoR.

because that kind of trolling is the norm.