What is something you find oddly satisfying?

Just wondering, there might be some interesting replies.  Personally mine would be when you have to push harder than usual to get a plug in an outlet, and when you see the little spark, you know it's in there good.  Anyways, what's yours?

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

Writing about 20 lines of code without checking, seeing if it works.

Finding out that my 680 is just the right length to allow me to have all my drive cages in my R4.

Sig under construction.

Getting a USB in the right way round first time, without that USB superposition bull shit. 

speaking of oddly satisfying http://gfycat.com/AfraidRepentantAdeliepenguin

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Getting STEM related subject practice problem right on the first try. 

Whenever you put a male end into a female socket.

If you know what I mean.

Waking up from a nightmare and actually being able to sleep in less than 5 min

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I like feeling music as well as hearing it. I love subwoofers, and their beautiful round cones vibrating and making my house shake.

My neighbours have a different opinion though.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just wondering, there might be some interesting replies.  Personally mine would be when you have to push harder than usual to get a plug in an outlet, and when you see the little spark, you know it's in there good.  Anyways, what's yours?

Mas- err... building a computer and having it post the first time you try.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Just spamming my keyboard's switches. It feels great on my finger tips. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Mechanical buttons on anything.

Upgrading my setup. This week I went from one monitor to 3, and it is glorious 

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Waking up at 6 AM and then feeling the joy of sleeping another hour till 7 AM. Happened to me in the last week.

( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty 

when you install a graphics card and its perfectly level with no sag at all.

Lucky bastard, my 270 sags like a bitch.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

This music video, everything just fits together especially near the end of the song.

Getting a design right on the first try, I had this last week when I was designing a bearing holder for the filament-spool of our 3d-printer at school.

Waking up at 6 AM and then feeling the joy of sleeping another hour till 7 AM. Happened to me in the last week.

( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)  *wink* *wink*

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)  *wink* *wink*

ty bro ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty 

guess I'm going to be the guy to weird this up....

peeling skin especially getting it to peel in a bigger single piece.

guess I'm going to be the guy to weird this up....

peeling skin especially getting it to peel in a bigger single piece.

As in fruit or human flesh?

If human flesh, I can kind of agree with you there, but still nasty.

When at the end of the day i go to the edge of my bed and then flop face/stomach down. Feels so good in my back. Also cracking my back via twisting. such gudness. Also when some girl talks to me inclass first without me doing anything. Makes me feel gud inside. Also ofcourse blasting some asshole who's been taunting you's virtual face