Your ''Type''

SSOB

DISCLAIMER: THIS POLL IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ATTRACTED TO WOMEN, IF YOU ARE NOT, DON'T BOTHER TO COMMENT AND NAG ABOUT IT.

Forgive me for this BS song;

Interested in Business and Technology

Valentines day bug is real people...

Lol the coincidence is real... I have a valentine though :D

Mostly no preference. I just want to find me somebody to looove

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

you can search you whole life for the women you like the looks of or you can be open and have way more fun :P

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Why is is only for an 'ideal woman?'

There are women and non-straight men on this forum too!

If I can have a normal conversation with her, about random stuff then I probably have no problem 
with the help of LSD I can have a normal conversation with a rock so....

CPU:AMD FX-8320, RAM:Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600, GPU:MSI Radeon R9 280, Case:Cooler Master 690 III, PSU:Thermaltake Smart 650W

Storage:WD Purple 1TB, CPU Cooler:Hyper 212 EVO, Keyboard:SCI Granite, OS:win 8.1 64bit, Display:Samsung SyncMaster SA100, Mouse:CM Storm Spawn

yus, this was one of the few polls I wanted to fill out :(

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Mostly no preference. I just want to find me somebody to looove

Can anyyyybodyyyyyyy... find meeeeeee... 

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

If I can have a normal conversation with her, about random stuff then I probably have no problem 

with the help of LSD I can have a normal conversation with a rock so....

Is that was LSD is like? That's a fun experiment...

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

asexual FTW mofo's :P

saves you money on valentines crap (flowers, chocolate, dinner etc...) so you can buy more PC parts :D

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

My type is really not dependent on her breasts or butt.

That said, redheads are awesome. Crazy. But awesome.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Was expecting this, less than 1% is gay or a female. 

My type is one that doesn't crush my heart after 2 years

One that is intelligent and has a strong personality, a caring one

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

The easiest way for me to sum up my type is to just say alyson hannigan or tina fey

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

What if we prefer people that are mixed ethnicity? xD

You're going to get a lot of people pretending not to care about looks, saying that personality is all that matters. For the most part, those people are lying. 

My "Type". I'm not ashamed of being shallow and caring about looks.

Hair: Black/Dark Brown. Either long or short, not inbetween.

Ethnicity: Caucasian or part Caucasian, part east Asian.

Breasts: Natural. Don't mind about size, just not overly big.

Butt: Regular I guess. Not big or small.

Intelligence: High

Eye Colour: Don't have a preference, but not Blue.

Personality: Introvert

Sex Drive: Normal

Height: Tall. I'm 6'5", so yeah.

Technical Knowledge: I'd like her to be interested in PCs and be able to build one, but it's not essential.

To be honest it really doesn't matter I love all women equally...    :D

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

A nice person that has a lot in common with me and makes laugh and happy everyday.

There.

Thats my type.

^ this, even if she looked like this:

wlug5h.jpg

Srly ....

Let's agree to disagree

Redhead (though black hair will do too)

Caucasian (though asian will do too)

Small everything

Highly intelligent (or at least average)

No preference towards eye colour, though green adds a bit of exotic flair

Introvert

Normal sex drive

Height - this one's harder - either very short (150cm-165cm) or very tall (185cm-197cm) I voted short though.

Technical knowledge would have no influence.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Not sure if sarcasm.

If so , sorry for not being shallow.

Im just saying i agree with ya, the pic means that she wouldnt have to be a model ;)

Let's agree to disagree