Hey Linus What Ever Happened To You Doing a Review In Upper Body Paint?

ANewFace

@LinusTech one of your crowd funding goals was you doing a review in full upper body paint. You met that goal and we still don't have that review. When is this happening?

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

It probably dawned on them that they would probably get their videos flagged

or its winter in canada

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

or its winter in canada

pppft  winter ?  you kiding right ? tis like -20 out there. I could go and take a swim if the water was not so frozen !

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Just have the AutoBahnHammer running.

Canadian winter means nothing for it.

IM sorry, im just trying to funny...

LOL 

post-66400-0-00097200-1413063421.gif

post-66400-0-00097200-1413063421.gif

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

Australian summer means certain death for it.

antartica means crysis 3 at 4k with dsr 60fps

pppft  winter ?  you kiding right ? tis like -20 out there. I could go and take a swim if the water was not so frozen !

hahaha I live in Quebec too and I agree

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

Great idea!

Let's melt Antartica and flood the Earth!

Welcome to the LinusTechTips... Whole Earth water cooling project: Part 6b

"subscribe as we have a video coming up on the lian -i boat-case 3000"

*Antartica Melts*

Linus: "Do as I say, not as I do.."

"i promise i am wearing the boat strap its on my ankle"

No kidding its only been below -30 once or twice this season. Definitely not real Canadian winter.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

We are still going to do it.

This is a true fact. Here is a picture of a cat.

17-6.jpg

I'd like to know when in the hell I am going to see him unbox/review the thermaltake Core X9. I'd buy it right now if I knew his opinion of it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'd like to know when in the hell I am going to see him unbox/review the thermaltake Core X9. I'd buy it right now if I knew his opinion of it.

so u will still buy it even if linus hates it?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

so u will still buy it even if linus hates it?

Very probably, have you seen the freakin thing? It looks....nice. The second biggest reason I haven't deciced 100% to buy one is that I can't afford to put a water cooling system in it that is deserving of such badassery.

I've seen the builds that Thermaltake showcased it with, and I honestly can say with their sort of budget, I could have done WAAAAAAY better, not that the builds the provided were bad, just....not as balls out crazy as they should be. Then again, few people do water cooling loops in a way that I would do them given a decent budget.

Basically, why go custom, and not make it look decorative as well as functional? I guess I have a different definition of the word "decorative"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Very probably, have you seen the freakin thing? It looks....nice. The second biggest reason I haven't deciced 100% to buy one is that I can't afford to put a water cooling system in it that is deserving of such badassery.

I've seen the builds that Thermaltake showcased it with, and I honestly can say with their sort of budget, I could have done WAAAAAAY better, not that the builds the provided were bad, just....not as balls out crazy as they should be. Then again, few people do water cooling loops in a way that I would do them given a decent budget.

Basically, why go custom, and not make it look decorative as well as functional? I guess I have a different definition of the word "decorative"

fLqeB.jpg

I think it needs more ponies.

• 4 months later...

Still waiting

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

Bump

@LinusTech come on

• 4 months later...

Still waiting @LinusTech

• 1 year later...
On 2/10/2015 at 6:58 PM, LinusTech said:

Even reddit knows you lie :P
This was there the other day -