Torrent site Kickass seized

Poohy14

No!

Glad it is back up under a different name though. Kickass is a great place. B)

cut one head two grow back

HAIL HYDRA!

Why must pirating even exist Jesus Christ, why cant we just buy our software rather than torrent it????? Am I the only person who actually pays for my editing software?

In the case of piracy I'm pretty sure it is because they can't buy it... :mellow:

And torrents aren't used only for piracy. People who own the software, games, movies torrent for convenience and distribution.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

but they have pirates (hehe if you get it).

I get the joke, I have Somalin friends.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Kickass = Hydra Confirmed. 

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

I completely agree with Captain Chaos but I also wanted to add one thing. I personally buy my favourite TV Series and movies on Blu-Ray but at the moment if you compare pirating movies and TV shows to a service such as Netflix (also not available in Australia which is where I live) and Blu-Rays/DVDs then it would be clear that having files in an External HDD can be so much handier. Constantly streaming on Netflix uses up so much bandwidth if you're like me and rewatch TV series heaps of times and when it comes to Blu-Ray you could have 4-6 discs per season and have 10 seasons so having all 10 seasons and every episode all in one place without needing to change disk deal with BS menus. I know Victorious Secret is being all righteous and yes it is always better to buy thing you like or are going to use continually but the truth is at the moment there is no BETTER alternative for SOME things. If I could pay a subscription or a reasonable fee per file to be able to legally torrent TV Series and get the money to go to the owners that would be amazing. Same thing goes for things previously mentioned such as FLAC files.

Using what you just said a bike is a luxury not a need

Anyway my work is about 40ish km away, to walk that would take 8ish hours, I work 8 hour days, so that leaves me with 0 time to sleep

Nice try tho

Op: not yesterday but the day before the .to domain went down and switched to .so then yesterday it switched back to the .to

A somalin domain taken down, dafuq ?? Somalia doesn't even have police.

That's because they have...pirates

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

That's where you're in the wrong. Absolutely no one needs a car. A car is a luxury, not a need. For a very long time we did not have cars, got by fine. Up until only a year--ISH ago, did Adobe stop making you buy it instead of allowing you to rent it, and spoiler alert, most people already have stuff like that installed, others are against cloud based "bullshittery." Not everything has a free alternative.

Wow, as much as I disagree with Victorious that isn't a good argument. A car these days is for a lot of people a need, I live in a rural area and there is no way my mother could do the groceries without a car for instance. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Stop spreading lies!  There is no such thing as this website.    /wink

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Because iTunes doesn't give you FLAC. And Netflix doesn't have everything.

And a 13-year old can't pay €500 to edit pictures.

use gimp

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

Wow, as much as I disagree with Victorious that isn't a good argument. A car these days is for a lot of people a need, I live in a rural area and there is no way my mother could do the groceries without a car for instance. 

Do it how people without cars did it then; grow your own food. Rural would imply you probably have land en masse around you with not much on it. You don't need to; groceries are a luxury.

Do it how people without cars did it then; grow your own food. Rural would imply you probably have land en masse around you with not much on it. You don't need to; groceries are a luxury.

Dude...

By that logic your pirated software is also complete luxury, and therefore it is silly to pirate it. Growing your own food is not at all viable these days, yes you can grow a small amount of crops, in the summer/spring. In the winter, good luck with that. Besides, how are you gonna get meat? You are not allowed to hold animals without the proper papers and you are not at all allowed to kill them and create meat from them. Not to mention all the other issues you would have if you were gonna be self reliant. 

Groceries are not at all a luxury, they are part of the current day life. Same goes for a car in a lot of cases, and internet for that matter. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Surface RT

Server:

Why must pirating even exist Jesus Christ, why cant we just buy our software rather than torrent it????? Am I the only person who actually pays for my editing software?

aah because i cant afford 500 software just to learn some new skills

now people shouldnt pirate games because there pretty cheap and all

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Not everyone has an excess of money. Professionals do, hobbyists don't.

Which is also proprietary.

Also music on iTunes runs 256kbps instead of 320

/AMD FX-6350 o/c to 4.4/Sapphire r9 270x 2GB/2x8GB HyperX Fury red/MSI 970 Gaming/EVGA 500B/NZXT S340/Corsair H100i V2/HyperX Fury 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB/                                   

So, did you pay for your 4690K or did you steal it? Since its a luxury good. No one really needs one. You didn't pay for it, did you? If you did, you're a bloody hypocrite. Photoshop, CAD, et al are all luxury programs. No one really needs them for most things at all. Only serious users do, and they'll pay for it, since they actually need it. So, I ask again, did you pay for any of the things in your rig? Cause no one NEEDS whats in your rig, not remotely. No one needs that kind of rig, yet I bet you paid for everything. Or are you going to tell us you stole those parts? 

Groceries are a luxury? What kind of world do you live in? Are you even an adult? With your attitude, I'm going with no. You have this fairy tale imagination of what life seems to be like. I don't get it.  You're just coming up with more BS arguments and examples that have nothing to do with the previous BS examples and arguments. Stop digging your hole even deeper and just admit you're advocating piracy for poor people. Go ahead, its not like you're the only one on this site who thinks piracy of such software is okay. 

So, did you pay for your 4690K or did you steal it? Since its a luxury good. No one really needs one. You didn't pay for it, did you? If you did, you're a bloody hypocrite. Photoshop, CAD, et al are all luxury programs. No one really needs them for most things at all. Only serious users do, and they'll pay for it, since they actually need it. So, I ask again, did you pay for any of the things in your rig? Cause no one NEEDS whats in your rig, not remotely. No one needs that kind of rig, yet I bet you paid for everything. Or are you going to tell us you stole those parts?

Groceries are a luxury? What kind of world do you live in? Are you even an adult? With your attitude, I'm going with no. You have this fairy tale imagination of what life seems to be like. I don't get it. You're just coming up with more BS arguments and examples that have nothing to do with the previous BS examples and arguments. Stop digging your hole even deeper and just admit you're advocating piracy for poor people. Go ahead, its not like you're the only one on this site who thinks piracy of such software is okay.

Although I disagree with you about piracy, this guy's arguments are nonsensical. I personally do think that it makes little sense for companies to pirate this software. However for personal use it is more understandable, even if it is technically wrong.

Main rig:

Other devices

Surface RT

Server:

Then get a job closer; super simple stuff. Bike is a luxury but significantly cheaper than a car. You don't need insurance for a bike. You don't need gas for a bike. You don't need to pay thousands of dollars for a bike.

So as a parallel, people who pirate software because they can't afford it should:

-Get a better job

-Write their own software to do the same thing.

i7-5820k  |  MSI X99S SLI-Plus  |  4x4GB HyperX 2400 DDR4  |  Sapphire Radeon R9 295X2  |  Samsung 840 EVO 1TB x2  |  Corsair AX1200i  |  Corsair H100i  |  NZXT H440 Razer

or like 500 since TPB released their full database to open source.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

We need to stop bitching about torrenting and how its bad. Torrenting isnt bad, infact is perfectly legal. The way its used is bad. The goddam educators and agencies need to know that instead of generalising the whole thing. Torrenting is good in some cases such as it can decrease the bandwidth use of a host, like in the Humble Bundle. Piracy is bad, we know that but, there are cases such as Hotline Miami 2 for Australia, when its the only means of getting something. In saying that, those who complain that its a lost in revenue, ask yourselves, is it really? Are pirates really gonna buy the product if piracy was never a thing? If they are, then yes it is. However, for many, if there was never the intention to buy, then its not a lost in revenue.

How many computer programmers does it take to change a light bulb?

None, that's a hardware problem.  :D

Please clarify for me; Who is your audience here? By the argument that you're suggesting, I want to assume 13-17th century Native Americans.

I've met... Let me count, one, two... Absolutely zero people that can sustain life without a car and groceries. I've met people without cars that got around by other means, but could not survive without groceries.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Because lots of people are self-entitled assholes. Apparently not being able to afford something is a good reason to pirate.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Because lots of people are self-entitled assholes. Apparently not being able to afford something is a good reason to pirate.

you are only seeing things from your own bubble , i won't blame you , i've had this discussion with others , not gonna stir up all over again 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I'm so sick of this. 

Why don't they attack dropbox, uploaded.net, and every other free file sharing service? Hell the US government arbitrarily shut down Mega for "piracy" so what gives?

Why are the authorities obsessed with torrents? There's not a damn thing illegal about facilitating file-sharing. 

Do you attack a broker when his client is guilty of insider trading? Do you attack a car shop for selling a "track-only" part which a customer then illegally applies to his road car? Why are they obsessed with the people facilitating the crimes and not the people who actually cause them?

Oh wait - because they can't and they know it. So instead of being intelligent they just use brute force. Simian morons. 

This is what I think of Pre-Ordering video games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp98SH3vW2Y

It is still working, thank me later!

kickass.to

These torrent sites are like sand lice, you can't neutralise them unless if you were amongst them users.

im sorry for starting this flame war. that wasent my intent