Torrent site Kickass seized

Poohy14

Hobbyists don't need to spend 2500 on the Master Collection of Adobe products. Hobbyists can surely afford the 10 dollars a month to get Photoshop and Lightroom alone. Pirates who pirate software like that are running out of excuses and fail to admit that they are dicks who think its okay to steal software, plain and simple. 

You don't seem to understand how drastic people's financial situations can be. Spoiler alert: Some of us live like kings, others can't even afford food but find their joy in computers (Hint: I know people like that.)

You don't seem to understand how drastic people's financial situations can be. Spoiler alert: Some of us live like kings, others can't even afford food but find their joy in computers (Hint: I know people like that.)

So just because someone is poor, its okay for them to pirate software that has many free alternatives AND can be had on a cheap monthly subscription for one time use? Really? So being poor is a valid excuse for piracy? 

Wow. 

If someone has dire financial circumstances, maybe they should FIX THOSE before thinking about buying software that has a very specialized purpose? Being poor and "needing" it doesn't make it right. Not even a little bit. What ass backwards and broken logic. 

So just because someone is poor, its okay for them to pirate software that has many free alternatives AND can be had on a cheap monthly subscription for one time use? Really? So being poor is a valid excuse for piracy? 

Wow. 

"Cheap monthly subscription for one time use." Yes, because they're going to only use it once ever, right? Because that's what hobbyists to? Did I say it was okay? No. Did I say it was wrong? No. Point is that not everyone can afford what you can.

Just to recap for those who are to ignorant to read:

I didn't ever say it's okay. Your morales are not another person's. They're free to do as they do, as are you.

"Cheap monthly subscription for one time use." Yes, because they're going to only use it once ever, right? Because that's what hobbyists to? Did I say it was okay? No. Did I say it was wrong? No. Point is that not everyone can afford what you can.

Jesus Christ. Don't call others ignorant for calling out your BS either, thats not how debate works. 

If you can't afford the meagre amount that Adobe charges for their software, YOU DONT NEED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. There are free alternatives available that can do a large part of what the paid apps can do, hobbyists don't need much in the way of features to do what they need. 

You're actually saying its okay to pirate software if you're poor and a hobbyist but need it? Really? So its a need thing? Okay. I need a Lamborghini. I'm allowed to steal one, I guess. 

Jesus Christ. 

If you can't afford the meagre amount that Adobe charges for their software, YOU DONT NEED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. There are free alternatives available that can do a large part of what the paid apps can do, hobbyists don't need much in the way of features to do what they need. 

You're actually saying its okay to pirate software if you're poor and a hobbyist but need it? Really? So its a need thing? 

Okay. I need a Lamborghini. I'm allowed to steal one, I guess. 

That's where you're in the wrong. Absolutely no one needs a car. A car is a luxury, not a need. For a very long time we did not have cars, got by fine. Up until only a year--ISH ago, did Adobe stop making you buy it instead of allowing you to rent it, and spoiler alert, most people already have stuff like that installed, others are against cloud based "bullshittery." Not everything has a free alternative.

wow that sucks!

| CPU  Intel i5 4690K OC @ 4.8 Ghz  | Motherboard  Gigabyte Z97X Gaming-7 | RAM  Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800 |

| GPU  Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming |Storage  Crucial M550 128GB M.2 Type 2280 Internal SSD | PSU  Ultra X4 1000 Watt Fully Modular ATX Power Supply |

| Case Cougar EVOLUTION Full Tower Gaming Case | Cooling  Corsair H100 | Operating System  Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit |

That's where you're in the wrong. Absolutely no one needs a car. A car is a luxury, not a need. For a very long time we did not have cars, got by fine. Up until only a year--ISH ago, did Adobe stop making you buy it instead of allowing you to rent it, and spoiler alert, most people already have stuff like that installed, others are against cloud based "bullshittery." Not everything has a free alternative.

Not everyone needs any Adobe software either. You are still capable of buying CS5 and CS6 versions that you can own forever. I BOUGHT CS6 myself. I own it forever. Hell, Adobe has CS2 on their own site available for mass use by anyone, for free. 

Once again, you're supporting piracy and coming up with BULLSHIT reasons for it. Just admit you're cheap and think its okay to steal. Thats all we have left, stop coming up with nonsense rationalizations for it. 

Absolutely no one needs a car. A car is a luxury, not a need.

Must be great living in a world that doesn't require you to work

Not everyone needs any Adobe software either. You are still capable of buying CS5 and CS6 versions that you can own forever. I BOUGHT CS6 myself. I own it forever. Hell, Adobe has CS2 on their own site available for mass use by anyone, for free. 

Once again, you're supporting piracy and coming up with BULLSHIT reasons for it. Just admit you're cheap and think its okay to steal. Thats all we have left, stop coming up with nonsense rationalizations for it. 

I pay for my things. Hell, I personally own three legitimate copies of Windows 7, one of 8.1, one of Photoshop, one of XenForo, list goes on. Only bullshit here is that you work on the assumption people have money and that everything has a magically excellent free alternative. If I thought it was okay to steal, riddle me this, why do I own the previously listed licenses?

Bike. Good try. Additionally, no, you could still walk. Would it consume large amounts of time? Probably. Impossible? No.

actually no one literally needs a car here in India , no one , we have 2 wheeler and the best Bus system in the world 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

cut one head two grow back

Or in the case of TPB, cut one head and 1000 grow back.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

NO! I haven't finished downloading yet!!!

doesnt matter, they dont host the content, just the links to the content

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Bike. Good try. Additionally, no, you could still walk. Would it consume large amounts of time? Probably. Impossible? No.

Using what you just said a bike is a luxury not a need

Anyway my work is about 40ish km away, to walk that would take 8ish hours, I work 8 hour days, so that leaves me with 0 time to sleep

Nice try tho

Using what you just said a bike is a luxury not a need so my work is about 40ish km away, to walk that would take 8ish hours, I work 8 hour days, so that leaves me with 0 time to sleep

Nice try tho

Then get a job closer; super simple stuff. Bike is a luxury but significantly cheaper than a car. You don't need insurance for a bike. You don't need gas for a bike. You don't need to pay thousands of dollars for a bike.

This is the best torrent site ffs. Now where should I get my S5 GOT!??

This is the best torrent site ffs. Now where should I get my S5 GOT!??

Kickass it is still up, and there are plenty besides that if you really have to , i don't want to suggest sites on this forum , it's against COC 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Then get a job closer; super simple stuff. Bike is a luxury but significantly cheaper than a car. You don't need insurance for a bike. You don't need gas for a bike. You don't need to pay thousands of dollars for a bike.

What if there's no jobs available that are closer to me? maybe I have no money to move closer to my job? Does that mean I should squat in a house closer to where I work?

buying luxuries are fine if suits your point, but not mine  :)

What if there's no jobs available that are closer to me? maybe I have no money to move closer to my job? Does that mean I should squat in a house closer to where I work?

buying luxuries are fine if suits your point, but not mine  :)

Depends on one's circumstances.  If you're renting right now, moving to another rented place will probably end up being cheaper than buying a car, insuring it and paying for gas. 

If you're a house owner or live with your parents, it can be another story.

Still, it's always a good idea to be on the lookout for opportunities to move closer to your work or to find a job closer to where you live.  Walking or cycling to work will be beneficial for your wallet as well as your health.

Why must pirating even exist Jesus Christ, why cant we just buy our software rather than torrent it????? Am I the only person who actually pays for my editing software?

What makes you think that every torrent download involves piracy and lost revenue? 

My software and games are all legal, but I download pirated versions anyway to get rid of the DRM (because DRM does nothing to stop piracy and only annoys paying customers). 

I don't want to put the DVD in the reader every time I play GTA and if I were to buy the digital version I wouldn't want Steam to log whatever I'm playing and using that data for advertising purposes. 

I download music, movies and games to see if they're worth spending my money on, and if it's any good I end up doing just that.  If it's not good enough, it gets deleted.

If it wasn't for my "pirating" of music, I'd have spent well over $1500 less on music than I have now. 

If it wasn't for my downloading of series and movies, I'd have spent a couple thousand less on Blu-Rays.

Then there's also the matter of online music stores only selling in low quality formats such as mp3 and m4a. 

I've seen ALAC get mentioned as a "solution" to that, but why would I give my money to a company that I loathe and in return get music in a format that clearly shows the company's failure to accept industry standards? 

I'd have to convert it to FLAC and check and adjust the metadata (because that's often incorrect on iTunes), so I might as well download the FLAC version to begin with.  Saves a lot of hassle.

Also, iTunes doesn't have everything, so you'll still need to resort to other methods or sources.

Why must pirating even exist Jesus Christ, why cant we just buy our software rather than torrent it????? Am I the only person who actually pays for my editing software?

just use gimp

Disregard this post.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn