What was the last movie you watched and would you recommend it to others?

DeViLzzz

What was the last movie you watched and would you recommend it to others?  (Please post a picture of the movie cover, movie poster or something similar.)

The last movie I saw was The Purge: Anarchy and yes I would recommend it to others.  It was a decent film that is definitely different from the usual.  It makes you think about the future and what is in store for us in terms of justice, how the rich will treat the poor as compared to now and so on.  Frank Grillo did a fine job in this movie as the antihero.  Definitely not an all-time great movie or anything but surely worth watching.

MV5BMjE2ODMxMTk1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDEz

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

The Interview

Terrible movie nothing of any value in it but it is one you have too watch it because otherwise it may seem like you live under a rock or down a deep dark cave, ITS EVEN ON NETFLIX! 

the-interview-poster.jpg?w=350&h=350&cro

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I watched a Disney movie: Into The Woods. Very good movie. I definitely recommend it. I also got to see Dumb and Dumber To. I laughed my ass off. Also recommend.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Oh goes yes.

6ec5a84f4bee10759f1acc9a99b0ed74.png

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

vampire_girl_vs_frankenstein_girl_video_

Yes, I would recommend it. It's not often that you see a Japanese satire, and especially one done so well as this one.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

The Fault in Our Stars. I enjoyed it. :)

Justice_League_-_Throne_of_Atlantis.jpg

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis. DC is very good at making animated films, I end up liking almost all of them. However, Throne of Atlantis wasn't all that great. The pacing felt too rushed, but it still had the trademark action and animation that DC animated films tend to have.

Would I recommend it? Not really. You're better off reading the comic book version. Its prequel: Justice League: War was much better.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Interstellar and The Imitation Game

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

The Heat

MV5BMjA2MDQ2ODM3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDUz

I definitely recommend it. It was absolutely hilarious. The Heat 2 will, hopefully, just as good.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Taken_3_poster.jpg

I found the series overall great

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

The Interview

Terrible movie nothing of any value in it but it is one you have too watch it because otherwise it may seem like you live under a rock or down a deep dark cave, ITS EVEN ON NETFLIX! 

The humor was terrible in that.

Besides some of the above mentioned, Mr. Nobody is great.

post-20081-0-15318300-1423211434_thumb.j

post-20081-0-98385600-1423211158.jpg

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

the last movie I watched that I would put on the recommend list would be Birdman. its a movie that goes beyond the single shot camera, its about what it is to be an actor and what is going wrong in hollywood in general.

don't get me wrong I love the blockbuster movie franchises especially the comic book ones but its refreshing to see a movie like this come out in an age of declining ticket sales, in an age where hollywood execs are increasingly afraid to run with a new idea for a movie instead of doing reboots from their childhood. this movie was so refreshing, so true, so genuine

The_Imitation_Game_poster.jpg

And i have plan on watching Casablanca and Chinatown. Havent watched them yet and i heard Grim Fandango story was inspired by em.

article-2579669-1BFAA19D00000578-577_634

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty 

Gone Girl.

Now I don't want to be married.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

PHGyeBP6gM3EJO_1_m.jpg

John Wick and yes I would recommend this film. Bad things happen to the men who killed Keanu Reeves' dog in this hugely entertaining revenge flick. 8.5/10 - IGN

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

• 5 months later...

Lorraine_low_420x602.jpg

Quite good... if you like Texas Chainsaw Massacre/Wolf Creek, you will like this.

7.5/10 would watch again.

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

The Age Of Adaline and yes , I would recommend it ... 

yZ4nVym.png

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Inside Out

A pixar movie I thought would be really trashy, or really adult for children. It actually wasn't either, though the material seemed too mature for kids under twelve...anyways, it was really good for a kid's movie.

4.3/5

Terminator Geneys

As a Terminator fan I thought I would be disappointed heavily with this film. I wasn't. It had action and humor, and some "sad" parts, with good acting. I didn't like that they didn't exactly explain how the timelines got screwed up but overall, a really good watch.

4.7/5

Jurassic World

Eh...I would have liked to watch the original in theaters than this, to be honest. :(

3.9/5

Alien: Director's Cut

I absolutely love the lien franchise, especially the original movie and not the Alien: Isolation game. I love Weaver even more, too! I think I have watched this movie five times in the past two months. haha

5/5

Lord of the Dance

I couldn't understand watching it as a kid (only listening to it) but now that I am older and can appreciate things better, I can understand it. The music is amazing by itself but when you can see it interpreted physically and detailed even further as a story like this? It is beautiful. Plus Michael Flatley can really dance.  :P

5/5

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Shaun Of The Dead. 

Of course I recommend it, it's fantastic. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"