Explosive Just Cause 3 Screens Leak Online

RZeroX

In the gallery below, hero Rico Rodriguez can be seen skydiving with a wingsuit, tethering himself to an attack chopper, and commandeering a fighter jet. The images also flaunt the game's sun-kissed locations and depth of explosion effects. Take a closer look in the gallery below, along with a selection of older images.

2015-02-0200_56_44-ju47ry1.png

2015-02-0200_56_52-ju0upa5.png

2015-02-0200_57_03-ju1hogp.png

2015-02-0200_57_11-juinria.png

2015-02-0200_57_19-jugnrpv.png

2015-02-0200_57_27-juqspxt.png

2015-02-0200_57_36-ju3wq2d.png

2015-02-0200_57_44-jup2pzy.png

2795470-1743043477-3413c.jpg

2795474-3610744431-9eba9.jpg

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/explosive-just-cause-3-screens-leak-online/1100-6425035/

IT LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING!

I just hope the vehicle handling isn't as bad as it is in JC2.

Edit: Why do I get all these likes?

the only land vehicle i found drivable in JC2 was the motocross bike the rest was garbage. but why is that a fighter jet from Iraq. but it looks very nice. i like that you can see the weapons on his back. i just love that chessy old timey Bond spy movie flair.

God knows its not actually going to look like that when it's released

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

cant wait gonna be better than gta v and watch dogs

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

This game outdid GTA in being GTA. Its online component was half assed and it was still better. 

Just Cause is the open world franchise we deserve. 

my god you guys are suckers *cough* watchdogs

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

my god you guys are suckers *cough* watchdogs

Watchdogs will always suck and IMHO was overhyped since it's just boring to play.

Just Cause 2 was just fun. All JC3 needs to do is meet that level of silly (which isn't hard).

I'm biased. JC2 kept me entertained for a long time and it's something I still enjoy playing.

Watchdogs will always suck and IMHO was overhyped since it's just boring to play.

Just Cause 2 was just fun. All JC3 needs to do is meet that level of silly (which isn't hard).

I'm biased. JC2 kept me entertained for a long time and it's something I still enjoy playing.

i wasnt a massive jc fan but that wasnt my point i will wait till its out then judge it

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

i wasnt a massive jc fan but that wasnt my point i will wait till its out then judge it

Oh I'm prepared to see a catch, all games these days have some kind of catch. I'm excited, I'm so not preordering or even buying till weeks after launch. Too much shenanigans this past year to even think that buying any game on launch day would be worth it

Looks like just cause 2 to me, gj.

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

I can't wait. I love the Just Cause Series.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Well damn, more mayhem needs to be caused!

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

Yet who needs vehicles when you can fucking fly on a wingsuit now

-------

Current Rig

-------

I hope Sheldon is still in JC3, I heard Rico left the agency. =(

The game needs:

-Absolute Stupidity

-Ultra Funny Voice Acting (Bolo Santosi's exaggerated Asian slang)

-BOOM!

-Unlimited grappling hook

-MULTIPLAYER MOD by Modders! 

I'm not impressed. Looks like a console game to me.

In what way?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

I liked the watchdogs campaign so much more then i'll ever like JC2 campaign. Hopefully they bring a somewhat interesting story into JC3.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Meanwhile an interview with Micheal Bay; "Where does all this action and explosions and effects come from in your mind." "Just Cause."

Critics think it means he just doesn't give a shit about good film but he is really just copying video games.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

So... JC2  + Jack up the contrast + Jack up the saturation...

JC2 with SweetFX would no doubt look very similar...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Just Cause -- what Michael Bay would do to GTA, if he had to produce a game.

I really liked the second installment, never played one though. I'm keen to see how this pans out. If it wasn't for the repetitive nature of the missions I'd still be playing JC2.

Those graphics look terrible...

...says no one ever!

I heard of the game series and that it is really good. Maybe one day I will pick it up, especially if this is how the third game looks!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |