Explosive Just Cause 3 Screens Leak Online

RZeroX

Those graphics look terrible...

...says no one ever!

I heard of the game series and that it is really good. Maybe one day I will pick it up, especially if this is how the third game looks!

Yeah they are damn fun if you love to wreak havoc. Tons of stuff to keep you from doing main missions. The side quests are very fun too. The bad voice acting has made the game golden!

Wow, those screenshots perfectly encapsulate everything that makes this series trash. Riding on the back of a jet, absolute idiocy.

Then again, it's not that different from the bilious plague upon the world known as Hollywood.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Doesn't look that great graphically, compared to how good JC2 still holds up.            no h8 pls

As long it starts to include and flesh out urban environments a bit more, then I'll be a happy buyer :)

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

A high budget game with bright colors, I didn't think such a thing was possible anymore.

dem bullshots

Win10 | Z77 Extreme4 | 3570k | Evga GTX 980 Ti SC+| 16GB Ripjaws | Corsair RM650 | CrucalMX 100 256 x2| Senn HD 558 |BenQ Zowie EC1A| KBP V60 Blues | Acer XB270H |