This device disciplines teens with slow internet (VexBox)

ahhming

How would you deal with the other methods of connecting to the internet though, like wire?  I would just take their devices away, lock 'em up or smash 'em up

Computer's have power cords right? Just take those (and make sure that nothing else uses the same type).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Computer's have power cords right? Just take those (and make sure that nothing else uses the same type).

They could be sneaky tykes and think of ways around that. Buying a cord, using a friend's cord, stealing it back when you aren't there etc.

Solution would be either lock their stuff up, sell it or destroy it.

tumblr_lz7sviJMbL1r8wahzo1_400.gif

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

So, if I already have slow Internet this will it make it fast yeah?

i like turtles

100% sure the ones complaining are below the age of 18 and do not have any bills to pay.

Internet flatrate... heard of it? monthly pay for what you get?

its not like youd spend less money on your fast connection if you slow down your kids access?!

anyway what kind of education shuld that be? things are not considered right here.

oh and if you got to control the sites your kids have access to instead of trusting in your parenting and their sanity and reason you've probably done something wrong and you know that....

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

My solution if my parents used this and I was like, 10 or older

clarksons-tools.gif

That, or password protect every single one of their devices and refuse to unlock it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You could always manage it with forced internet caps :)

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Ironically, buying one of these, you're admitting you've failed as a parent and didn't raise your child to not be a twat.

Being stupid costs money.

1118.gif

I couldn't agree more. If a parent raised their child right, they wouldn't need something stupid like this.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I would get frustrated and end up murdering someone. It's bad enough in my house but with this, this would be insane. Drive anyone to be like Hannibal Lector.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Do you want mass murderers? Because that is how you get em.

//Case: Phanteks 400 TGE //Mobo: Asus x470-F Strix //CPU: R5 2600X //CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i v2 //RAM: G-Skill RGB 3200mhz //HDD: WD Caviar Black 1tb //SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 250Gb //GPU: GTX 1050 Ti //PSU: Seasonic MII EVO m2 520W

DD-Wrt and QoS boom you've just achieved the same effect. 

Or you know you could just unplug the router.... 

This is for people that don't know what those things are.....ie computer illiterate parents

(also bad parents but whatever)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I can... Actually sort of see a use for this. But only in the way that if your kid is watching Netflix/YouTube instead of doing homework.

Set it so that is snow enough not to watch Netflix and YouTube. But still fast enough to browse the internet.

But then again. It is easy enough to ban certain websites for certain hours.

Considering my parents are illiterate to technology I'll be fine. 

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

this make me think of a post that was in the general section yesterday would you use your rig without internet (or in this case slow internet). Well I think only people that loose time on the internet are ultimatly dependant of a "all time fast speed". I think this device is purely stupid , you can just unplug the damn router to have the same result.

Yet another silly thing for people who should not be parents. This time someone wants to make lots and lots of money for a box that looks like 5$ badly spent.

Hmmm. You could simply bypass this by pressing the WPS button on your router, and connecting your device, and put a passcode on it. 

Personally, I would smash the fucker.

By buying this you admit that you can't control you child and it's only useful if you are at home all the time (and that means you can't buy food or earn money to pay for this overpriced item)or it becomes baseball bat time.

And some people don't seem to realise that Internet is needed for school.

Could someone tell me where the factory making them is. And no I'm not hiding a baseball bat behind me (evil laugh)

Most parents are not even smart enough to connect to the internet, let alone define rules for speed restrictions. Just like with my parents kids will find a way around. (My dad actually set my connections to lower priority, didn't take me long to switch it, glad i;m finally out of the house and get my own internetz)

Most parents are not even smart enough to connect to the internet, let alone define rules for speed restrictions. Just like with my parents kids will find a way around. (My dad actually set my connections to lower priority, didn't take me long to switch it, glad i;m finally out of the house and get my own internetz)

Aye, if they are too stupid to control or properly raise their kid how are they supposed to figure out how to use this device and set it up? :lol:

teens need a royal kick in the ass more than this. 

CHILD ABUSE! CHILD ABUSE! :angry: