A computer house inside a functioning mouse

ahhming

php64mtkb.jpg

Meet Mouse-box, with a 1.4GHz quad-core ARM Cortex CPU and 128GB of flash storage plus Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, micro-HDMI, an accelerometer, a gyroscope and 2 USB 3.0 ports, plus an optional battery.

The mouse-box connect directly to the monitor via hdmi.

Also there will be an inductive mouse pad to charge the device.

this product is still in the early stage of development, releasing date nor pricing is avaiable.

source:

http://mouse-box.com/

putting pc inside of a monitor is already quite stupid, second step should be the keyboard not the mouse, mouse is the last step to retardation.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

One with Carrizo-L would be pretty sweet for a Steam Box. You can carry it right in your pocket and connect it to any display you want.

putting pc inside of a monitor is already quite stupid, second step should be the keyboard not the mouse, mouse is the last step to retardation.

Inside the mouse seems more logical. Many standard mouses have a ton of unused room in them just to accommodate for the shape and size needed to fit into the human hand. Plus a keyboard isn't exactly as mobile friendly as a mouse. This way you just have to bring your mouse that fits in your pocket with you and just bum a keyboard off a friend. The only downside is having two to three cables coming out the top of the mouse may make its movement a bit more difficult. This would be perfect if you could just cast the picture to the display via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.

so im supposed to have three cables coming out of my mouse??? lol thatll still be usable...

what if the mouse itself dies?? then wat? xD

Way smarter to build this in a keyboard IMO

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

That's actually not bad. Very portable, but 123GB seems odd for storage size.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

so im supposed to have three cables coming out of my mouse??? lol thatll still be usable...

what if the mouse itself dies?? then wat? xD

Way smarter to build this in a keyboard IMO

They have USB ports, so you can attach a mouse to your mouse.....  :lol:

Gadgets: Lenovo Y580 (Nostromo, Naga Epic, Hydra, TrackIr5), Surface Pro 3 (i3), Lumia 930, PSVita

Rig: i7-4770K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Asus Strix GTX970, MSI Z87-GD65, Asus Xonar DGX, CMStorm Scout II, CM Seidon 240M, BlackWidow Ultimate, Naga Epic, Goliathus Extended Control, TrackIr5, Sennheiser HD205, Audio-Technica ATR2500, Edifier speaker, Logitech G940, Logitech G27, Logitech F710, Dell S2340L, Philips 200VL, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, DXRacer FA01N

One with Carrizo-L would be pretty sweet for a Steam Box. You can carry it right in your pocket and connect it to any display you want.

Inside the mouse seems more logical. Many standard mouses have a ton of unused room in them just to accommodate for the shape and size needed to fit into the human hand. Plus a keyboard isn't exactly as mobile friendly as a mouse. This way you just have to bring your mouse that fits in your pocket with you and just bum a keyboard off a friend.

they have about as much space as a hdmi stick pc's WE ALREADY HAVE. And then you don't have to buy all in one device.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Actually putting a pc inside a keyboard sounds amazing to me. Mouse may be stupid right now, but considering the size of broadwell based motherboards in laptops another die shrink and it's total possible.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

keyboard makes more sense, because when you move a mouse and have a bunch of cables coming out if it it'll be really annoying. plus in even a 10keyless, you could fit (with a bit of an extension out the back) some serious hardware.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

they have about as much space as a hdmi stick pc's WE ALREADY HAVE. And then you don't have to buy all in one device.

More actually, my mouse can fit 2-3 of Intel's new USB stick PC's inside of it. Tho I think this is just a proof of concept that it can be done. Meanwhile you can operate an entire machine with just a mouse as use of the on-screen keyboard would rule out the need of a physical one. I think that's why they went with putting it inside of the mouse as it doesn't limit you of any functionality with that single device meanwhile being far smaller and mobile than a keyboard.

-snip-

Isn't it going to be pretty bad and difficult to use considering you wil have to connect a HDMI cable to it?

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

That's actually not bad. Very portable, but 123GB seems odd for storage size.

It could be 128GB but that Apple lawsuit concerning storage data (the stupid one complaining that Apple was shrinking their storage space) could have made the company say that it's 123GB because 5GB was lost to formatting and OS files....

As long as they put a GTX980 and 16GB of RAM and keep it under $50. I might buy one.

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

If it's cheap enough I might get one to tinker with. But other than that I don't see a use for this myself. Also they mention using two computers at once just by switching the monitor input, however... unless the output of the mouse itself can be changed by like... a button combo or something then it's kinda... well clicking things on one screen but not the other would be pretty bad.

This is pretty stupid...

Not only I'm going to use a hot and heavy potato as a mouse, but I have to drag several cables, incluiding HDMI...

Why don't you put the PC in the monitor or keyboard? Oh wait! we already have those...

I had to triple check for myself, but this is indeed a mouse with a computer in it. This is why not everyone should be an engineer. Brb, going to make a computer inside a keycap

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I think a better Idea would be a keyboard computer with a touch pad. that way its all in one unit

Currently spending money on parts

I had to triple check for myself, but this is indeed a mouse with a computer in it. This is why not everyone should be an engineer. Brb, going to make a computer inside a keycap

imagine... cherry MX i7 

4790k @ 4.6 (1.25 adaptive) // 2x GTX 970 stock clocks/voltage // Dominator Platnium 4x4 16G //Maximus Formula VII // WD Black1TB + 128GB 850 PRO // RM1000 // NZXT H440 // Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (MX Blue) // Corsair M95 + Steelseries QCK // Razer Adaro DJ // AOC I2757FH

I u no keyboard? having 2+ cables going in there is fine, but the mouse has enough anoying cables with 1, 2+ would be hell

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

They'd better construct the body using some high quality and strength material coz you know how often a mouse usually gets dropped.

What is up with all these computer projects? Am I the only one who thinks all of this is incredibly unnecessary? :o

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

if they can make everything wireless including keyboard and monitor this might be an awesome little web browsing and word processing system.