A computer house inside a functioning mouse

ahhming

et5RUzh.jpg

At this rate, something like this wouldn't surprise me...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

they have about as much space as a hdmi stick pc's WE ALREADY HAVE. And then you don't have to buy all in one device.

This!

why didnt they make a wireless mouse, where the dongle is the actual PC

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

AIOs made more sense. But I'd look forward to the day that something other than an ARM chip gets stuffed into a PC of this size and functionality.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Actually putting a pc inside a keyboard sounds amazing to me. Mouse may be stupid right now, but considering the size of broadwell based motherboards in laptops another die shrink and it's total possible.

Well that's because it is, that concept is almost as old as computers themselves

c64_10.jpg

-------

Current Rig

-------

What is up with all these computer projects? Am I the only one who thinks all of this is incredibly unnecessary? :o

Actually it would be funny to just cram as many computers as you can: You use an AIO as the monitor, that comodore or something similar as a keyboard, this mouse thing, that lian li case that doubles as a computer desk, and for shit's and giggles that entho case that can house both and matx and an mitx inside a single case.

Now we just need to build in a computer inside your chair to call it a day

-------

Current Rig

-------

This!

why didnt they make a wireless mouse, where the dongle is the actual PC

Patent that shit quick.

This would be so much better in every way.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

putting pc inside of a monitor is already quite stupid, second step should be the keyboard not the mouse, mouse is the last step to retardation.

Computers started out that way.

Commodore-64-Computer.png

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Patent that shit quick.

This would be so much better in every way.

FUCK brb

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Computers started out that way.

nah they started out as standalone

eniac.jpg

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

nah they started out as standalone

You're right. I should have said that's how home computers started.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Actually putting a pc inside a keyboard sounds amazing to me.

We already have that:

Commodore64.jpg

Edit: Darn, somebody beat me to the joke.

But it's amazing to see inventions running in circles.

That will be the heaviest, clunkiest, most fragile mouse to ever exist. I mean, it will take about 5 seconds for that micro HDMI to break, about 30 minuites for someone to snap off a thumb drive in it, and it's going to weigh about 4lbs.

We already have that:

Edit: Darn, somebody beat me to the joke.

But it's amazing to see inventions running in circles.

old pc's in keyboards are stupid. Broadwell in a keyboard sounds brilliant that is my point. You should never add that much weight to a keyboard for that reason.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

this is actually really cool, useless, but cool none the less.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Way smarter to build this in a keyboard IMO

and carry keyboard with you whereever you go right? :D LOL

it's a goog idea, but i have NEXUS and UBUNTU on it so... i already have full pc when i connect to the screen? plus phone itself is much more usable than that mouse :D

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

putting pc inside of a monitor is already quite stupid, second step should be the keyboard not the mouse, mouse is the last step to retardation.

you must be young

http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/06/the-new-commodore-64-updated-with-its-old-exterior/?_r=0

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Am i the only here who doesn't found it strange to be on a keyboard? better yet: am i the only here who came from the days of the commodore and spectrum?

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

and carry keyboard with you whereever you go right? :D LOL

it's a goog idea, but i have NEXUS and UBUNTU on it so... i already have full pc when i connect to the screen? plus phone itself is much more usable than that mouse :D

you have a point there... and the phone is likely more powerful than the mouse lol

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

I'd make more sense to put the PC in the keyboard like old IBM stuff or behind the display like Apple.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Was watching the video and the scene where he switched the screen from the mouse browsing facebook to the work comp brought up a potential problem. The keyboard.

If you're using wired you'll be unplugging and plugging the USB cable every time you switch. If it's Bluetooth you'll be unpairing and pairing every time you switch too lol. Great idea. Boss coming, switch to work comp and have a non functioning keyboard while he stares over your shoulders.

so im supposed to have three cables coming out of my mouse??? lol thatll still be usable...

what if the mouse itself dies?? then wat? xD

Way smarter to build this in a keyboard IMO

Haven't read through the whole thread so I hope no one mentioned this:

It'd be interesting if they made a version with a thunderbolt port. You would need a small dock from thunderbolt to USB and display port but then your mouse would be usable at least (1 cable).

Actually putting a pc inside a keyboard sounds amazing to me.

Holy crap though what if like we then attach a mouse to that... but like also attach a screen. No get this -- it can be attached via like A HINGE and then it can be put away when you're not using it... Oh shit, mate, it could even go on YOUR FREAKING LAP when you're using it!!

While having an computer on a keyboard would make more sense, this is still impressive!