10 phase ASUS GTX 970 not making it to Europe :(

DildorTheDecent

http://www.kitguru.net/components/graphic-cards/anton-shilov/asusteks-geforce-gtx-970-with-10-phase-vrm-will-not-be-available-in-europe-u-s/

http://www.kitguru.net/components/graphic-cards/anton-shilov/asustek-readies-geforce-gtx-970-graphics-card-with-10-phase-vrm/

The Asus GTX 970 Dragon Knight 

That's a pretty cool name. It is a reference to the Chinese new year apparently.  It is above the default GPU 970 lineup but below the ROG boards. 

significantly increased GPU clock rate, 10-phase voltage regulation module (VRM),  (8-pin and 6-pin power)  DirectCU II cooling system with two different 10cm fans. 

Factory boosts to 1355MHz as shown on the box. Very nice indeed. 10 phase power. Most likely the same type of VRM circuitry on the standard DCUII model. 8+6 pin power, usually featured on the mid tiers, that extra 75W should be useful. And standard cooling fans. 

The graphics card used printed-circuit board that Asus originally developed for its premium Asus Strix GTX 980 product, which has won multiple awards, including a Must Have award from KitGuru.

It should have the same mounting holes as the Strix then. If you are looking to water cool it. 

And finally Black and blue cooler. Saucy

asus_geforce_gtx_970_dragon1.jpg

asus_geforce_gtx_970_dragon_1-1024x564.j

If you want this card, you will need to import it Europeans. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

And of course, this is announced right after I get the Strix.

Well, not available outside China, so it's not so bad.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

And of course, this is announced right after I get the Strix.

Chinese exclusive though. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

It does look cool. 

A blue color scheme like Gigabyte cards 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

not in EU?

i call PC gear racism! :ph34r:

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Looks exactly like my R9 290 but with blue instead of red :)

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I like to color.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Now got a PCB shot. 

the sli fingers look wierd.... 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

the sli fingers look wierd.... 

cooler hangs over the larger/wider PCB so the fingers had to be extended. 

Those are some bloody weird looking SLI connectors

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

cooler hangs over the larger/wider PCB so the fingers had to be extended. 

still.... it looks weird

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Well your sales will take a hit, dont blame us.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Nvm

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

oOQOETD.jpg

Marked in red = doublers
Marked in yellow = ram phases (not doubled)

It's just a 4+2 phase, who cares about ram phases, just a silly 4+0. Nothing special

Maybe it'll release on the day of the Chinese New Year

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Moar phase = obviously better

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

It's just a DCU II card with blue accents. NBD.

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

I need that dragon card! Such a shame it is a Chinese exclusive.

I just want a blue-black card that  doesn't look like poo, is that too much to ask for?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

• 5 months later...

There is the asus gtx 970 black in europe now just orderd couple days ago

It's just a DCU II card with blue accents. NBD.

But it looks nice. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |