console peasent vs crap pc peasant

marat569

I've actually been gaming on 4gb for the past month or so due to having a defective ram module and being too lazy to deal with it. Granted I run into issues when I game while leaving stuff (like chrome) open, but if I'm just running the game, 4gb is usually fine. 

I'm a tab fiend. I've been playing with a second PC so I put half my ram into it. I keep running out of ram even with 16GB installed. 32GB master race :P

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

*raises hand*

$40 was worth it.

Banned for buying Windows

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Compared to school computers, my computer is a supercomputer. I used a school laptop today and nearly flipped out because I didn't have the advantage of a second monitor, decent keyboard, and good viewing angles.

My opinion is that if you have to call console gamers peasants, then you're just a self-entitled pr*ck.

There are plenty of people that cant afford a decent gaming PC, wether it be because they have other priorities right now, they just are not in a good economic position or whatever the case may be.

If anything, its even more of a want that they want the best computer they can get for their $$$ to play some good games, to escape from things they may be dealing with.

Just because you dont get that, doesnt make them a peasant.

Consoles are a good compromise for those that can't afford a full blown gaming computer.

Also consoles are a different type of gaming experience. If you want to wallow in your cave alone, then yeah PC - if you want something that you can play on with your friends thats easy plug and go to have some fun on - consoles are fantastic for that.

I love having a high end computer, but I can also tell you that 80% of the best times ive had gaming, have been on console.

1) "Console peasent" is a popular term/meme 

2) I have an xbox controller so I have basically the same experience you do (but with more fps/gfx)

3) sounds like you're the one who's escaping from something.

I'm a tab fiend. I've been playing with a second PC so I put half my ram into it. I keep running out of ram even with 16GB installed. 32GB master race :P

Yea even though games are made for 4gb, you still have all the background processes/services running; maybe an anti malware/virus.

8gb is the sweet-spot nowadays (unless out of ram BSODs are your thing)

1) "Console peasent" is a popular term/meme 

2) I have an xbox controller so I have basically the same experience you do (but with more fps/gfx)

3) sounds like you're the one who's escaping from something.

1) Yes, and its a derogatory term that should die. I've never heard that meme so its not really a meme, as much as it is an in-joke.

2) Good on you, I have xbox controllers for my PC as well, and no you do not get more FPS than me. Unless you have triple GTX 980's.

3) Escaping what? I'm just sick of people pushing the whole "PC Master Race" thing. I work in tech, I have a house full of computers, servers, consoles, tablets, smartphones, etc...So stop generalising.

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO | 12 x 8TB HGST Ultrastar He10 (WD Whitelabel) | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

My opinion is that if you have to call console gamers peasants, then you're just a self-entitled pr*ck.

There are plenty of people that cant afford a decent gaming PC, wether it be because they have other priorities right now, they just are not in a good economic position or whatever the case may be.

If anything, its even more of a want that they want the best computer they can get for their $$$ to play some good games, to escape from things they may be dealing with.

Just because you dont get that, doesnt make them a peasant.

Consoles are a good compromise for those that can't afford a full blown gaming computer.

Also consoles are a different type of gaming experience. If you want to wallow in your cave alone, then yeah PC - if you want something that you can play on with your friends thats easy plug and go to have some fun on - consoles are fantastic for that.

I love having a high end computer, but I can also tell you that 80% of the best times ive had gaming, have been on console.

There's always one. Straighten out your fedora and listen closely. Console Peasant is a joke just like The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race is. It really does help if you know the difference between being a ruse-man and being serious. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

1) Yes, and its a derogatory term that should die. I've never heard that meme so its not really a meme, as much as it is an in-joke.

2) Good on you, I have xbox controllers for my PC as well, and no you do not get more FPS than me. Unless you have triple GTX 980's.

3) Escaping what? I'm just sick of people pushing the whole "PC Master Race" thing. I work in tech, I have a house full of computers, servers, consoles, tablets, smartphones, etc...So stop generalising.

"You do" = consoles; so I do get way more FPS than consoles..

Generalizing is fun, that's what our society is based of of! 

Now go fight for feminism and racial inequalities! 

Honestly what person with knowledge in tech (good amount of knowledge) actually buys windows :P

We have hundreds of windows 7 home premium / professional / ultimate keys printed out on a paper, stored in our safe.  I think I have like 20 ultimate keys.

#windows7lyf

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

There's always one. Straighten out your fedora and listen closely. Console Peasant is a joke just like The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race is. It really does help if you know the difference between being a ruse-man and being serious. 

Thank you dancing cactus gif. This thread is nothing more than something made for fun, if you take it seriously I feel bad for you.

"What kind of computer can I get for $300? I'm on a strict budget! Oh I need Windows too."

God those people... no. This is an investment, spend money on it or don't do it at all.

Well said.

U mad bro?

It is a meme: deal with it

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Thank you dancing cactus gif. This thread is nothing more than something made for fun, if you take it seriously I feel bad for you.

Dancing cactus? Would you like to keep your testicles?

We have hundreds of windows 7 home premium / professional / ultimate keys printed out on a paper, stored in our safe.  I think I have like 20 ultimate keys.

#windows7lyf

We need a photo as a proof

eheheh free keys

Dancing cactus? Would you like to keep your testicles?

I remember our fellow friends here based on their user icon. You're dancing cactus (I love cacti, and I think that's what dancing)

Also the brain remembers things based on imagery, you'll never memorize a deck of cards using their real names -- but ascribing a little village and giving each a unique say icon like ace of spaces = dancing cacti = easy to remember 

U mad bro?

Why would I be mad? I'm just sick of idiots that think being derogatory to a minority of people is funny.

"PC Master Race" was funny like 2 years ago. These days the internet trolls spamming it are just mind numbing.

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO | 12 x 8TB HGST Ultrastar He10 (WD Whitelabel) | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

I remember our fellow friends here based on their user icon. You're dancing cactus (I love cacti, and I think that's what dancing)

Also the brain remembers things based on imagery, you'll never memorize a deck of cards using their real names -- but ascribing a little village and giving each a unique say icon like ace of spaces = dancing cacti = easy to remember 

for future reference it is a parrot. 

U mad bro?

Some people just don't like going home from work, because once they walk through the door they get slapped with crap they have to deal with/put them selves in/debt/depression/the hole they dug for themselves.

for future reference it is a parrot. 

Now I see it! Dancing parrot <3

What's my name then?

I have not seen you post as frequently as dancing afro, birdglasses, applegif, or pinkanimecomplaint; did not make a mental picture for you.

Compared to school computers, my computer is a supercomputer. I used a school laptop today and nearly flipped out because I didn't have the advantage of a second monitor, decent keyboard, and good viewing angles.

It's a mixed bag at my school the Chromebooks and Macs are better than the PCs though there aren't a lot of them since most of the Macs are in the library (All the new [like 2012 to 2014] iMacs are in our library) though there are still more PCs in the library, my French teacher is like one of the only teachers in my school that has a mac though (Mid 2010 MacBook) it's not provided by the school I mean he also has a regular provided PC but yeah.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

It's a mixed bag at my school the Chromebooks and Macs are better than the PCs though there aren't a lot of them since most of the Macs are in the library (All the new [like 2012 to 2014] iMacs are in our library) though there are still more PCs in the library, my French teacher is like one of the only teachers in my school that has a mac though (Mid 2010 MacBook) it's not provided by the school I mean he also has a regular provided PC but yeah.

I'd stick a thumb drive in each of them (the Macs) then fiddle with the bios boot order so it booted to ubuntu.

Just to mess with the apple fans.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'd stick a thumb drive in each of them (the Macs) then fiddle with the bios boot order so it booted to ubuntu.

Just to mess with the apple fans.

ubuntu? put out of the box archlinux and let them suffer. 

A little off topic but I don't like the people who say can this pc play Minecraft....

They list a 5960x, x99 mobo, 32gb ddr4 ram, 1tb ssd, titan z and a 1000w psu. I hate when people say that.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.