console peasent vs crap pc peasant

marat569

A little off topic but I don't like the people who say can this pc play Minecraft....

They list a 5960x, x99 mobo, 32gb ddr4 ram, 1tb ssd, titan z and a 1000w psu. I hate when people say that.

Obviously that PC can't be forced to play minecraft; as it has attained sentience and is looking for ways to enslave the human race.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Obviously that PC can't be forced to play minecraft; as it has attained sentience and is looking for ways to enslave the human race.

Good, let it. Obviously we can't take care of ourselves.

Also that you have to put things together, and cant just plug in a wire and put in a CD and start playing. *gasp* you actually have to work on it for 30 min to play a game.

I contest that argument really. When was the last time you could just put a CD in a console and it would just play? You have the exact same downloads and updates between you and your game as you do on PC.

I contest that argument really. When was the last time you could just put a CD in a console and it would just play? You have the exact same downloads and updates between you and your game as you do on PC.

But before that you have to put the PC together!

And last I saw a console, you only need to go through updates for online modes, you can play single player (no internet).

And last I saw a console, you only need to go through updates for online modes, you can play single player (no internet).

Not sure really about the PS4/Xbone, but the Wii U has to do a stupid amount of updates before you can really do anything with it. Additionally, if you really can't take the time, most sites (at least in Australia) can build the PC for you for a small charge.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

@elecxonica

steam loads and installs games for you, and self updates when you aren't playing anything, unlike this update on game start up bullsh*t on console so im with you there.

and there is always a shop in a city that will build pcs for a small charge, eg; NCIX, Memory express

Not sure really about the PS4/Xbone, but the Wii U has to do a stupid amount of updates before you can really do anything with it. Additionally, if you really can't take the time, most sites (at least in Australia) can build the PC for you for a small charge.

true, but if you have 0 internet it will boot; if you connect it to some sort of wifi while in setup it will start to update the OS and games -- if you don't connect anything you're good.

All I had to do for the Xbone was plug in the hdmi and power cord and turn it on. It then updated and took me 15 mins total.

Also I own a console and a pc does that make me a pc/console Superior than everything super Master Race.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

All I had to do for the Xbone was plug in the hdmi and power cord and turn it on. It then updated and took me 15 mins total.

Also I own a console and a pc does that make me a pc/console Superior than everything super Master Race.

Makes you a noob at computing, since you would have no need for the XB1 with a good pc (unless it sucks)

UNLESS you bought the PC after realizing they're awesome.

You can stream anything from your PC to your livingroom (XB1 experience) 

@GrimNeo

that makes you NobleRace

unless that console you are talking about is a wii or wii u

What if I own all the consoles and a pc? What does that make me? Don't judge me. I buy them for the "exclusives" wink wink

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Makes you a noob at computing, since you would have no need for the XB1 with a good pc (unless it sucks)

But I can't play Halo the Master chief collection on my pc. :(

What if I own all the consoles and a pc? What does that make me? Don't judge me. I buy them for the "exclusives" wink wink

boy-with-downs-syndrome-giving-thumbs-up

But I can't play Halo the Masterchief collection on my pc. :(

emulation. soon.

@marat569 I am not white :( I'm not part of the #WhiteMasterRace and I'm also not American. I'm part of the 3rd world country master race.

"What kind of computer can I get for $300? I'm on a strict budget! Oh I need Windows too."

God those people... no. This is an investment, spend money on it or don't do it at all.

I have 150$ I know its a bit of a stretch but we can do it right? PC MASTER RACE

I have 150$ I know its a bit of a stretch but we can do it right? PC MASTER RACE

Quick get this man/woman a beer!

Consoles are great to play with friends, I don't think I saw more than 5 games that supported split screen (at least decent games).

I'm sure you can find something

win95_pc_120mhz.jpg

I'm sure you can find something

Oh damn I always wanted one... So what FPS am I looking at in Word, Power Point, Minesweeper with this beast? 

Oh damn I always wanted one... So what FPS am I looking at in Word, Power Point, Minesweeper with this beast? 

You can even run Pacman at ultra settings with that!

Not many people build $300 PCs themselves. You could save a little, I guess, but in this price range even most pc enthusiasts would sooner just recommend a pre-built.

Project Xenos is a very expensive project, just a few components is around $6k and that's just audio/video.

If you're going to build a PC, DO IT RIGHT!

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress