console peasent vs crap pc peasant

marat569

Console peasants, we all know them -- no need to explain.

What about the crap 300$ pc peasants who plays games on low at 15 fps (takes 2 days to load in league of legends), and rages at console peasants. (Also has a general toxic attitude)

Note: Not all bad computer users are crap pc peasants; you know what I'm talking about.

Haha I meet one of those criteria (crap PC that plays on 15FPS on a game so simple as MC on crap settings!) however I don't think of console players as peasant and I don't have a toxic attitude when playing games!

Can't wait to build my new build though!

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

I think anyone would be an annoying ass if they had to play games at 15 FPS :P

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

"What kind of computer can I get for $300? I'm on a strict budget! Oh I need Windows too."

God those people... no. This is an investment, spend money on it or don't do it at all.

Reminds me of a guy from work.

People come in asking for a bathroom or kitched reno with a budget of $200.

Welp, it's $140 for a plumber to walk in to door.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

I find your remarks to be insulting because some people cant afford enthusiast grade parts. Shame on you sir

Yet many can afford two consoles and a number of exclusives.

How interesting.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

"What kind of computer can I get for $300? I'm on a strict budget! Oh I need Windows too."

God those people... no. This is an investment, spend money on it or don't do it at all.

Honestly what person with knowledge in tech (good amount of knowledge) actually buys windows :P

Honestly what person with knowledge in tech (good amount of knowledge) actually buys windows :P

*raises hand*

$40 was worth it.

Yet many can afford two consoles and a number of exclusives.

How interesting.

and mountain dew + Doritos, a months worth and you can be on a x99 board with quad 980s from quitting just mountain dew. quitting Doritos is a new house .

PC has more exclusives... -_-

I think you missed his point.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

*raises hand*

$40 was worth it.

Free on all my PCs, was worth it :P

I play games at ~25 fps, but I don't rage at console gamers.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

My only and daily driver is a Lenovo T420 with an Intel HD 3000 iGPU. Does that make me a peasant?

As long as you don't go around telling console players you're better than them for being on a pc (that plays worse than a console [no offense <3])!

I find your remarks to be insulting because some people cant afford enthusiast grade parts. Shame on you sir

For  just $200 though, there are used computers. Someone has to buy them...

I'm sorry, but you can't always have new stuff, used stuff is usually just as good. The sense of entitlement that some people have that they deserve new parts is really strong. There are always better options.

Compatible with Windows 95

Haha! I saw your response on that thread too! He made 2 different threads after that, twice asking about a 250 dollars PC without WIndows.

The second time he actually said he got a R7 260 or something from a friend..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I play games at ~25 fps, but I don't rage at console gamers.

Hello mr duck glasses! 

£20 isn't much to pay for a one time software license... So, I do.  

Considering even if you buy a $1k computer it can last several years, and when you upgrade you don't just instantly toss out your game library, it's kind of silly to spend $300 on a PC. For just $500 you can get a good system, and by $600+ you can get a really kick-ass one for gaming.

I mean hell, my computer (at least the core components) is 7 years old and still going strong. The i7-920 is STILL a good CPU even though it came out in Q4 of 2008. Many more people are still rocking their i5-2500K CPUs and those are awesome as well.

me... but plz don't start this :D

Compatible with Windows 95

Free on all my PCs, was worth it :P

Yarr, matey you be stealin' their booty.

Haha! I saw your response on that thread too! He made 2 different threads after that, twice asking about a 250 dollars PC without WIndows.

The second time he actually said he got a R7 260 or something from a friend..

I just... it doesn't happen. "I want a PC to play X game at X resolution at X frame rate."

You might get one of the three. Maybe.