console peasent vs crap pc peasant

marat569

FYI this applies to people who have crap pcs + are toxic to console peasants

If you just have a crap pc, and are not in denial; you're fine! 

Actually people with crap PCs that are in denial are also a bad species. They apply to this thread as-well. 

I find this rather arrogant to be honest. 

and mountain dew + Doritos, a months worth and you can be on a x99 board with quad 980s from quitting just mountain dew. quitting Doritos is a new house .

What's the cost of a doritos pack? I guess around $2 right? then... how many do you buy in a month to get even close to a x99 motherboard?

This "peasant" playing at 15fps just doesn't know how to scale game settings to suit their hardware, or just how to use GeForce Experience (or whatever AMD equivalent exists). It's actually surprisingly effective on poor hardware with people who don't know enough themselves. I was playing around with it on mum's laptop so she could game on it.

The point, too, is that the gaming experience on a console is locked. On bad PC hardware you can choose whether you want to prioritise framerate or graphics settings or resolution. You don't have that thrust on you in every game.

Yarr, matey you be stealin' their booty.

I just... it doesn't happen. "I want a PC to play X game at X resolution at X frame rate."

You might get one of the three. Maybe.

Stealing = Person A has an apple, person B has no apple. Person B takes the apple from person A, and Person A has no more apple.

SHARING/"pirating" = Person A has unlimited apples, person B has no apples, now person A still has unlimited apples, and person B has 1 apple.

I agree not starting the debate, but I hate the word stealing. I buy indie games because they go to indie developers, but hell if ubisoft or activision get a pennie from me.

What's the cost of a doritos pack? I guess around $2 right? then... how many do you buy in a month to get even close to a x99 motherboard?

The large one is 5$, a large pack a day; 5x30 = 150, for around that price (give or take) you can get an x99 mobo.

He never said console had more exclusives.....  -_-

Well, to be fair, with enough time every console exclusive will likely be available on PC. Thank god for emulation.

Those people? Eh, they are the ones who are playing on their parent's Dell or HP desktop. I rarely ever see people ask for a $300 build for gaming. Bump that up to $400 though and there are a lot more people.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Well, to be fair, with enough time every console exclusive will likely be available on PC. Thank god for emulation.

Emulation, and eventually they come out for PC either-way. 

(Currently waiting for GGXrd, played GG when i was 8 or so 21 now)

Those people? Eh, they are the ones who are playing on their parent's Dell or HP desktop. I rarely ever see people ask for a $300 build for gaming. Bump that up to $400 though and there are a lot more people.

YES!

The ones who cause you a lose in LoL for having 2 fps in a team-fight.

Also ask: "Please don't vote for x map because it makes me lag, or please dont use x champ it makes me lag"; yet rage at console games because they're better than them.

Also if you own a 5650 you fit.

Stealing = Person A has an apple, person B has no apple. Person B takes the apple from person A, and Person A has no more apple.

SHARING/"pirating" = Person A has unlimited apples, person B has no apples, now person A still has unlimited apples, and person B has 1 apple.

I agree not starting the debate, but I hate the word stealing. I buy indie games because they go to indie developers, but hell if ubisoft or activision get a pennie from me.

Well you steal the money they could have potentially made from you buying the product (Windows key).

I dunno, not fully against pirating, but I guess I could see why you would be ..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I find your remarks to be insulting because some people cant afford enthusiast grade parts. Shame on you sir

Yea, but if you can't afford to save up more than 300 dollars, you probably shouldn't be wasting time playing video  games.

Anything less than 600 dollars is a bit silly IMO

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

The large one is 5$, a large pack a day; 5x30 = 150, for around that price (give or take) you can get an x99 mobo.

wait what?!? $5 for a pack of chips?!?

YES!

The ones who cause you a lose in LoL for having 2 fps in a team-fight.

Also ask: "Please don't vote for x map because it makes me lag, or please dont use x champ it makes me lag"; yet rage at console games because they're better than them.

Also if you own a 5650 you fit.

the whole "pls vote for map" thing made me giggle

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

PC has more exclusives... -_-

And better ones as well.

So I hear the peasants are still waiting for ESO. 

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yea, but if you can't afford to save up more than 300 dollars, you probably shouldn't be wasting time playing video  games.

A FX 6300 + gtx 600 + low end mobo, PSU, and used case is not that hard to save up for; AND will let you play games just fine (perfect) at 1080p!

the whole "pls vote for map" thing made me giggle

There was a guy in my mount and blade warband reg who did that. "Please use a  desert if you can, it lags the least for me"

He was a good guy though, so it wasn't an issue

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

And better ones as well.

So I hear the peasants are still waiting for ESO. 

I'd let ESO rot in hell; wouldn't play it even if it was F2P -- it is an abomination, a embarrassment to the ESO trademark.

It's going F2P soon since people are quitting left and right (cant support servers and such)

A FX 6300 + gtx 600 + low end mobo, PSU, and used case is not that hard to save up for; AND will let you play games just fine (perfect) at 1080p!

While it may have been true back in the day, unfortunately now the FX-6300 is never the right choice for gaming anymore because you CAN'T get a low-end mobo due to the need to supply enough power to the FX-6300, or else you risk blowing the mobo because the VRMs overheated. The CPU may be cheap, but the platform isn't when you factor in an $80 MoBo + $30 CPU cooler.

What I would do now for a budget build would be:

i5-4440 + h81 chipset Mobo + R9 270 + whatever else you have left to get. That's the default cheap build that works great right now, but as usual is subject to change with changing prices and new parts.

I don't get the point in this thread, pls explain.

To have a fun discussion on forums mr. weird gif

(Struck a nerve) 

This seems wrong. You cant tell why they cant save up more, It could be medical expenses or a ton of other reasons . Saying that someone who is broke obviously shouldn't be wasting time playing video games makes too many assumptions about another persons situation and is kind of a dick move.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Honestly what person with knowledge in tech (good amount of knowledge) actually buys windows :P

Uh a lot of people. It's not even that expensive.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

I don't get the point in this thread, pls explain.

OP is trying to show us that we don't only dislike console users but we also dislike PC users with $300 builds who are also hypocrites. Because of that I am getting the vibe that PC Master Race douches just hate poor people.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler