Please Help Me Get Unbanned From BF3

Teqq

Ive tried 6 times, and they still wont do anyhting

RIP in pepperoni.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Done, you are unbanned now

How?

Rofl

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

1. Uninstall Hacks

2. Create new origin account

3. Buy BF3

4. Play

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

How would we help you with that given link?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Were you using any third party software while playing or using an fxaa injector?

Asking for random people to prove that you aren't cheater? Thats just sad and desperate.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Yes I am desperate to get unbanned because I never hacked before and I don't have the money to buy them again

OP ask them to show why you were banned and then share the information here with us so we can be a judge too.  If you were cheating then you got what you deserved and just move on.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I was banned from BF3 for "gamehack" yet ive never used hacks (mainly because i dont know how) and no one else uses my computer. Help me here http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/update_ticket.php?ticketnumber=EB5224000828368&password=ee0772167b8d0ac183625cc4b5b152&special_message=new_ticket

How did you "just spend $80" on a $19.99 game? BF3 has even been available free no fewer than twice.

What do you expect us to do? This is between you, Punkbuster, and EA/DICE/Origin.

When I got it, it was full price, then i bought premium after

When I got it, it was full price, then i bought premium after

Ah, I see. You told the guy you "just" bought it. Made it sound recent and confusing.

Ah, I see. You told the guy you "just" bought it. Made it sound recent and confusing.

I bought both games at full price without premium then I later on paid full price for both premium service

Wow dude, at least have the brains to make your profile on a hacking site with a different username as the site where your protesting your innocence

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2693242

One post in BF3 Hacks

Case closed, move along, nothing to see here folks.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

I was banned from BF3 for "gamehack" yet ive never used hacks (mainly because i dont know how) and no one else uses my computer. Help me here http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/update_ticket.php?ticketnumber=EB5224000828368&password=ee0772167b8d0ac183625cc4b5b152&special_message=new_ticket

Buy a new copy, since it has a new user agreement/licence. Read the terms of service this time. Don't break terms of service this time.

In the case you are innocent?

1) You have a security breach. Why am I not inclined to believe you? Cus I have never heard a cheater admit they did anything wrong and this ain't Diablo with an auction house (when it had one) or WoW, where people can make money logging on your account and hacking, in which case you can SOMETIMES get an account back when the company looks at the IP addresses. 

2) You have hacks for other games installed on your computer that the companies Warden client is seeing and auto banning you for. Remove them. You are never going to get unbanned. The software detected something and auto banned you. Be more careful about the software you install next time. 

As far as sympathy on this forum? Many of us played PC and console games BEFORE lag switches (which can be done with software and voice commands now), aimbots, wall hacks, speedhacks, flyhacks and the plethora of other BS that ruins gaming for everyone. You are not hackers. Installing a third party program after looking at a forum (which we can find as well) does not make you a hacker. It makes you an asshat. 

Damn near everyone on this forum could be among the worst cheaters in every game, on any platform. We don't do it, because we like games, and we want to actually compete in a fair scenario. Hell, you probably have people on this forum with enough of a tech background to MAKE the hacks, and we could all certainly make a lag switch etc.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

that isnt me? i dont even know what MPGH is

Sure, so another american joined MPGH 4 weeks ago with your name and posted solely in the BF3 hacks section.

Pro tip: The simplest answer is usually the correct one.

You hacked, you got caught, now your 16yo ass can't get mummy & daddy to buy you a new game so you decide to go on a pointless quest to convince an entirely unrelated group of people that you didn't do anything. Suck it up and move on.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)