Favorite Cases

Paperchase
Currently have Corsair 400R and love it. I think for my next build I will be getting Corsair 600T though, think the latches on the side look great and it is a beautiful case.
Built a friend's computer this summer; the 400R is BEAUTIFUL to build in compared to everything else I've used so far. For a cheap case I'd go wtih an antec 300 though, hands down.

I love my Cosmos 2, but I really did like my old cases, the NZXT Hades, NZXT Vulcan, and Fractal Design Arc Midi. Love them all. I briefly had a Corsair 650D, but had nothing but trouble with it. Fan controller unit melted (literally) twice with only one of a possible four fans attached.

cooler master storm trooper, cant beat the aesthetics

My previous case was a Lexa S, looks better than the 600T I have, just not as big.

ZEUS_7.jpg

NZXT Switch 810

That is absolute perfection.

Only $150... That case has so much potential.

Case: Corsair 400r

CPU: AMD Phenom ii x6 1055T 3.5GHz

CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 (2013 edition)

GPU: Saphire Toxic 6950 (OC'd to 6970)

GPU Cooler: Accelero Twin Turbo II

My 2 favourite cases are the Silverstone FT03-mini and the Bitfenix Prodigy. I have a certain fascination with small cases, and the ft03 and the prodigy are my 2 favourite looking itx cases.
You done a build in the Prodigy?

Always like the HAF range! Currently have a 932 with Green LED fans, it looks amazing.

~AGHTS~ oath oi.

Phantom 820 its so cool especially with those led strips.

I own a zalman z11 case, seriously this case rock and it's incredible on how cheap it was to buy. lot of cable management, can install a lot of fan and great looking. seriously it's great.

Thermaltake Level 10: attractive as all hell :)

Corsair 300R Windowed

Saving to buy it.

Cooling, Cable Managment, and Looks!

Email: cameron@livfree.co || eBay: thereallivfree

My favorite case so far is the Corsair Vengeance C70 military green.

Favorite case? Mac Pro, no hesitation

If I had to choose one you could actually build in, then Fractal Define R4 or the TJ08-E

Least favorite case?

Bitfenix Prodigy

Cooler Master USP100 :)

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet, but the Bitfneix Shinobi. I absolutely love the aesthetics of it.

shinobi-window-white.jpg

Got to be the Silverstone TJ08, so much in such a small package!

Worst - Anything with crappy thin aluminium...

Silverstone TJ07 is all time favorite, which is why I continue to use it and mod it.

CM 690 II is my favorite budget case closely followed by the Antec P180

Lian Li V1100-Plus II B favorite silent classy case

600T is my favorite nontraditional looking case.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

For me, I love my Fractal Design Define R4. I'm a fan of just simple, elegant looking mid-towers and having a quiet PC is important for me. Things I love about it:

• Build quality - the thing is solid
  • Sound reduction
  • Removable drive cage(s) - I've removed the top 5-bay one and left the bottom one in on mine.
  • Filtered fan intakes & easy removal of filter on the front
  • Only 2 x 5.25-inch bays - I personally don't see the need for more than 2 in a modern tower.

My favourite type is mid-tower. I don't go to LAN parties or move my PC around much.

Ryzen 7 5800X • Patriot Viper 32GB 3600MHz • MSI X570-A Pro • Nvidia 3080Ti FE • WD Black SN850 1TB • Corsair TX850M • Fractal Meshify C

Cooler Master Cosmos 2 is my favorite, it's huge and looks cool. Currently using a Corsair 600T though which is still pretty big and looks like a monster, has to be my second choice.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

My favourite looking case would be the NZXT Phantom 820 but oh how I hate drivebay doors!

other then that the Switch 810 and the Shinobi XL are a tied second.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Antec Eleven Hundred is my favorite, for the features it has(huge,great build quality, cable management etc) just an overall great case, for just pure aesthetics the Bitfenix Shinobi looks amazing, if I could switch cases that would be the case I would want :D

i looked through all the post and i noticed not many people like cases with a rotated motherboard.

but my favourite case would have to be Silverstone RV03.

looks awesome and i just think that the rotated motherboard is better.

i wish they made a RV03 mini for mini-ITX