Favorite Cases

Paperchase

Lian Li PC-A05N. PSU in the front, inverted ATX, back-to-front airflow...It's so weird, I love it.

However, I own that and I hate it when people just say what they own, so I'll also say the TJ08-E and the white RV02 are up there as well. I mildly regret not getting one of the white RV02s when they were available and if the TJ08t-E (silver version) was available internationally, it would've been so hard to choose between it and the A05N.

I am absolutely in LOVE with the Bitfenix Shinobi. Thermal solutions are great, and it just looks SEXY.

Fractal Design Define R4

Also really like the Corsair 300R.

Simple is beautiful.

I have the Corsair 600T in white and I really love it! with some pretty simple modding I have fitted pretty much everything in there.. would like a little more room for harddrives but I plan on building a server in a while so no hazzle..

Anyways, the reason I like the 600T is that, with a little modding, can hold a 360 rad in the roof, and a 80mm thick 240mm rad in the front, WITH push/pull.. did quite alot of research and didnt find any other mid-sized tower that could do that with so little modding required. And it looks awesome..

A lot of people talk about the Switch 810, but to me it just looks like a hunk og plastic.. I know the 600t is quite "plasticy" too, but it just doesnt look like it imo.. proabably the glossy front parts. (the black swtich 820 looks really good though..!)

cases I really think are awesome and would like to build in:

Silverstone TJ11 - really like the look and also because Linus speaks so highly of Silverstone, havent ever had one of their products..

Caselabs (just one of the enormous ones..)

Fractal Design Node 304 (planning on using this for my server..)

BitFenix Prodigy - just looks awasome and would love to try a fully custom watercooled pc in that case!

Corsair 900D (when it comes out, kinda considering getting it instead of my 600T, but I dont know if I want a case that big..!)

(Comming soon)

I'm a big fan of the

[h=1]Cooler Master HAF XB[/h]

Its a reasonably small case which can hold a lot of gear and a Full ATX motherboard

Here is Linus' review of it: http://goo.gl/86t0F

I'm a big fan of the [h=1]Cooler Master HAF XB[/h] Its a reasonably small case which can hold a lot of gear and a Full ATX motherboard Here is Linus' review of it: http://goo.gl/86t0F

I cant say that I like the look of that case, but the formfactor is interresting, and as I remember I liked quite a few of its features.. :)

(Comming soon)

Just got a Cooler Master HAF XB for christmas and I love it! Theres so much room for cable management below the motherboard tray so making a tidy build is a breeze. As long as you don't need it for a lot of storage it's perfect for gaming rigs. The small form factor is so much easier to move from home to college than my previous full tower case (antec df-85). Also, when I put it under my desk its the perfect height for a footrest :)

Favourite aluminium case is thecooler master cosmos 2, favourite steel case is the cm storm trooper, favourite mid tower case is the corsair vengeance c70

I have a 650D and I really like it, it's stylish and has a lot of space inside.

fractal define R4

silverstone tj07

bitfenix shinobi

bitfenix ghost

haf xm

haf 922

I love my black 600T,

It is simple, well laid out and good looking!

I like the 650D and 600T, I also like the Fractal Arc Mid

Got my self a 600T Snow edition, love this case!

580591_396638017087912_649772440_n.jpg

My favorite case is the Silverstone Fortress FT02, mainly because it is a beautiful piece of kit and seems to be very well built. The only downside is its price!

I'm using a BitFenix Shinobi at the moment though which is a great case, it has some handy accessories available for it and it is well priced. My only complaint with it would be that it does not have the best airflow characteristics, but it keeps my rig cool... just about!

My GF Aresze 8002 :D it's awesome

copy_of_33651.jpg

and ofc Corsair Graphite 600T :)

Corsair 650d , wanted a 800d originally but then the 650d came out and man is it a good case. Sleek looks , nice window. THE SAPCE INSIDE is enormous. Except however behind the motherboard tray there could be more room. trying to rout a 24pin cable that has to cross any other cable is a nightmare.

As for previous cases the Coolermaster Storm Scout case was a great LAN party case with its handles on the top . Cable management was a bit of a bugger and the space was never optimal for cooling but it got the job done .

My fav case is the BitFenix SHinobi/Shinobi XL because it has some elegant look and it's not that "overdosed" in terms of "uh lets have a bar comfing tight out here and there to make it look mor heavy" it's a simple designed case which realy fits almost everywhere.

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

I could go for a 600t... Although' date=' these are quite unusual, and I like it. Some inwin strange design, and a metal level 10 (bmw designed) [img']http://static.scan.co.uk/images/products/1915879-a.jpg [imghttp://static.scan.co.uk/images/products/2023964-a.jpg

That's the IN WIN H-Frame, supposedly limited edition so better buy it before they stop making them. Pretty cool design but! I don't like how everything is so exposed to the elements, any accidental spill and your chances for disaster are increased.

Info:

http://www.inwin-style.com/pd_info.php?id=271&iw_lanid=0

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I upgraded from a Rosewill Challenger to a 600T and wow what an improvement! I don't think ill move out of this case for a while

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

have a haf 932 but the new CaseLabs MAGNUM STH10 Prototype is awesome! it looks just like the MKII proto that ive drooled over forever.

Silverstone FT02. If it were any good for watercooling, it'd be my case for a very long time.
If you do some modifications to the FT02, you can watercool it, you just have to remove or shorten the harddrive cage. I did this with mine and it fits a 3x180mm Rad now. Was less work than I expected.

HAF 932 here. Because i own it and its just awesome. Problems are just the dust and the non removable Hard drive cages. otherwise its just uber nice.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List