Your Family Member's Computers!

Grandparents (father's side): Mac Mini & Nexus 7 2013

Grandmother (mother's side): iPad Air 1

Mom: Some work Dell laptop & iMac 6.1

Dad: iMac something or another

Cousin: 13" MacBook Pro Retina, iPad Mini 3, iPad 3, iPhone 6

Uncle: 4k iMac, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6+, MacBook Pro 17

(spot the spoiled people)

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

dad: he breaks everything we dont let him have stuff... xD

mom: ipad that she doesnt know how to use yet claims to be ''a pro apple user!'' T^T

my uncle#1: be baught a prebuilt gaming machine for 400 bucks, i believe its got an i3 and a 750 ti.. so yeah. he plays doom, quake, loads of emulators and WoW, aswell as letting his daughters do school work on there.

my uncle#2: he's in korea and shits getting real cause he's close to the border and everytime we talk its always really quick, i dont know his pc specs but he does play alot of android game and free to play stuff. 

my birth dad: he's got drugs... no need for a pc. T^T 

my birth mom: she's in jail. :D

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

my mom  has a 2006 Toshiba laptop that sometimes works that she says works fine and she doesn't need a new computer for another couple of years...

Dad: Lenovo U430 Touch i7 (not bad), he has a ASUS monitor and Cherry Brown KB + Steelseries mouse for a "desktop" style system. (I have a pretty cool dad)

Mom: Mac Book Air i5 (UGH)

Me: Powerbook G4  :P

Macbook Pro i7 16gb ram (Boot Camp Win 10 developer preview :D )

My desktop (see sig.)

Grandfather: Some random HP desktop that I modded (7850k, 8gb ram, r7 250x, 6 noctua fans!)

Mine are in my sig:
Mom: Custom Build: Bitfenix Comrade, some asus p67 mobo with a pentium g1610, 4gb of cheapest branded ram I found, 60GB SSD, hd5450 (that I had lying around) Not much more needed for web browising and browser games,.
Dad: Custom build: some intel CPU, 3gb ram, hd5450, 3 random hdd's.
Grandma: Nexus 7 1st gen. ( we compete with each other on it, and always try to beat each others high score on hill climb racing whenever I visit)
family use htpc: Custom build: node 304, i3 2100, some gigabyte z77 itx motherboard, gtx 660ti, 2tb WD Green, 4gb corsair XMS3
Girlfriend: Fujitsu lifebook: i3, 8gb ram, 120gb ssd.
Spare (broken KB  and Mpad): Asus Xxxx: i3, 4gb ram, 120GB HDD

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

When you see their computers with Norton or McAfee and I'm just like "get that sh** off your PC now."

In a life born so wicked and stricked , I've learned to hold dear truth

The future to always pass quickly  To them and myself I plead   

May the unforeseen powers forgive us  For our mistakes, Sins, and shortcomings.

Me: See profile/description

+ HP 17-f080NB(College laptop)

Sister: Toshiba L70-A-154

Mother 1: Server with a Xeon

2: Client with I7

3: Client with I5 vCore

(If you didn't guess, they are computers at her job)

A samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1"

Father: Work laptop

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

Just upgraded my dad with an SSD, he loves it.

Upgraded my sister's pc with my old 128GB SSD, super nice to use PC now.

Tried convincing my other sister to upgrade her laptop with an SSD, she told me she doesn't want to drop any money on it.

An SSD is one of these components that you never want to get rid of anymore ever once you tasted it's speed.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Me: Custom PC with radeon hd 7750, 8gb RAM, asrock h97m mobo, and an i3 4360 (important parts)

Sister(s): Both have hp laptops with AMD e350 cpu's and radeon hd 6310 GPU's

Brother: Whatever phone he has at this moment

Mom: Her old Samsung touchscreen phone

Dad: Samsung Galaxy s4

Uncle: i5 3570k, R9 290x (I think) 16gb RAM

Aunt: Uses uncles pc

Cousin(s): Some gateway laptop and their ipod 5's

Rest of my family: I really don't know.

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

I have the desktop (minus the 480 and 600 watt PSU if that is still in sig), the Elitebook laptop, and Thinkpad T61p (should be in Sig).

My sister however... Used to have a Y510p laptop, but it broke, so she now has my DM3 and a custom desktop (Celeron G530, cheaparse ASrock board, 4GB RAM (would be 8GB, but the other spare DIMM was not functional), a GTX480 reference, 600 watt OCZ PSU, SP600 256GB SSD 1TB Hatachi HDD (from her laptop), and a el cheapo case from best buy iirc.).  Got pics if you don't mind. 16015505767_679d4ac311.jpgComputer_1_Side by wolfeking, on Flickr

Mother does not have a computer, but is more than welcome to use one of mine when she needs to.

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Laptop <Works Beyond Spec>

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

Dad: Gaming PC with two 670's in SLI 

Brother/mum: Asus gaming laptop

Myself: Media PC

My younger brother: Office PC (we call it that because its my dads old computer and has a Core 2)

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

A few Intel i3 desktops, a few i5 laptops, and a handful of tablet PC's

There are a couple other 5960X/ Quadro systems as well

Yes my family is huge

Mom: An old toshiba laptop with a Celeron CPU

Dad: Gateway Laptop with an i3

Sister: MacBook Pro Mid 2014 with an i7 (not knowledgeable enough about macs to know about model and stuff)

Me: Only desktop Athlon II x3 450 + HD7750

Don't care enough to know the models of the laptops.

Hey I have a 7750 too (and that kinda sucks)!

There is only one PC in my family since a laptop we used to have died 3 months ago

CPU: i3 530 (Don't ask me why, I didn't build it)

GPU: HD 7750 (I put that in there!)

RAM: 4 sticks of 6GB (1+1 and 2+2)

Edit:

I also have a tablet (ASUS TF300), if that counts as a computer.

"Nope, said the engineer"

Um... Bad?

Same.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I don't even want to list the specs...

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Mom's laptop. Good god I don't know. It's a dell it has a hdmi 1.3 output. Must be pre 2006 or something :/ It came with vista but swapped it for xubuntu last year. Since she only checks mails and watch news or yt. Windows 8 was too complicated for her to upgrade. And I don't want to teach her this damned os.

And it has a dualcore. I'm too scared to open devicemanager on that thing. I might find ddr2 memory and other ancient hardware.

My father has countless things; three Nas"es" I think, five workstation grade desktops, one old hp laptop a new i7 lenovo laptop and a freaking super computer
brother: hp intel I5/ amd 8750 laptop (he is saving money for a build)
sister :hp I3 laptop 
mother: I5 pre-built desktop for her office (I don't know about the specs)

CPU:AMD FX-8320, RAM:Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600, GPU:MSI Radeon R9 280, Case:Cooler Master 690 III, PSU:Thermaltake Smart 650W

Storage:WD Purple 1TB, CPU Cooler:Hyper 212 EVO, Keyboard:SCI Granite, OS:win 8.1 64bit, Display:Samsung SyncMaster SA100, Mouse:CM Storm Spawn

Mum: my old laptop (Dell Inspiron 1750: Pentium T4440, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD)

Dad: uses Mum's old laptop (Windows XP,  Intel Centrino, 2GB RAM)

Me: RED RAMPAGE

Sisters: Watch TV, dont use computers although they might use my iPad from time to time and my 10 year old sister might use my rig for occasional homework (Se says that the others are too "slow")

Grandparents: Celeron Desktop with 4GB RAM and my 5450 that i gave them

Uncle 1: uses work laptop (i5 2520M, 4GB RAM, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD)

Uncle 2: 2010 Macbook Pro i5

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

A few Intel i3 desktops, a few i5 laptops, and a handful of tablet PC's

There are a couple other 5960X/ Quadro systems as well

Yes my family is huge

Gimme dem 5960Xs

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Dad: iMac

Sister: Mac mini

Mom: just uses any computer available. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

dad: he breaks everything we dont let him have stuff... xD

mom: ipad that she doesnt know how to use yet claims to be ''a pro apple user!'' T^T

my uncle#1: be baught a prebuilt gaming machine for 400 bucks, i believe its got an i3 and a 750 ti.. so yeah. he plays doom, quake, loads of emulators and WoW, aswell as letting his daughters do school work on there.

my uncle#2: he's in korea and shits getting real cause he's close to the border and everytime we talk its always really quick, i dont know his pc specs but he does play alot of android game and free to play stuff. 

my birth dad: he's got drugs... no need for a pc. T^T 

my birth mom: she's in jail. :D

Wow, i wish the best for you and ur family, that must be quite a lot to deal with

Brother 1,  Dell XPS 27 AIO & Dell XPS 15

Brother 2, Lenovo thinkpad something

Parents use an old but still going strong Evesham (See howmany remember that brand.......)

Grandparents still think VHS tapes are the pinnacle of tech 

My grandparents think that my i7 Rig is overkill and Celerons are powerful

Mom & Dad:Dell XPS 13

Brother:Razer Blade &Digital Storm Bolt II Level 2 

Sister: Razer Blade<--She Razer Fangirl

Mom: Toshiba Satellite, i3 3110M, 4GB RAM, 640GB HDD

Dad: MacBook Air, i5 4210U, 4GB RAM, 120GB SSD

Sister: Samsung Series 5, i5 3210M, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD and a custom build, i5 3570K, GA-Z77X-UD3H, 8GB RAM, GTX 660 Ti, 1TB HDD

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Wow, i wish the best for you and ur family, that must be quite a lot to deal with

merh. :/

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen