Paris Terror Attack: Anonymous To Avenge Charlie Hebdo Shootings, Declares War On Islamist Websites

Bloodyvalley
Go to solution Solved by felixbearpig,

the reason they do they these terror attacks is to send out a message to the world though media, so shutting down their communication  to the world it put in a big hurt on their aganda

What is that supposed to achieve exactly? Slightly inconvenience them?

It will solve nothing. 

B68S6zpCIAAgyqS.jpg

Anonymous, the online hacktivist collective, has vowed to shut down terrorist websites and social media accounts promoting terrorism to avenge the brutal murder of Charlie Hebdo journalists. The group intends to render the jihadist websites inaccessible through the denial of service (DDoS) attack.

Addressed to Al Qaeda, Islamic State and other fanatics, a Belgian offshoot of Anonymous posted a video on YouTube, ‘declaring war’ against terrorist groups. The video has had over 2,000,000 views since it was posted on January 8.

Operation #OpCharlieHebdo was also announced on Twitter:

A statement posted by Anonymous in French on Pastebin read:

“Freedom of expression has suffered an inhuman assault. Sickened, shocked, we cannot fall to the ground. It is our duty to react.

“It is clear that some people do not want, in a free world, this inviolable and sacred right to freely express opinions. Anonymous will never let this right be violated by obscurantism and mysticism. We will always fight the enemies of freedom of expression everywhere.

“Freedom of expression and opinion is a non-negotiable thing to tackle – to attack it is to attack democracy. Expect a massive and head-on reaction on our part because the defence of those freedoms is the foundation of our movement”.

I love Anonymous for this. This just proves that we don't need to solve our problems by killing people.

Source

These people are really stupid aren't they. This will just provoke further attacks. Just ignore them and they will go away.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

If they are real hackers they will do more than just DDoS the sites.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

anonymous9.jpg

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

It will solve nothing. 

THIS WILL ACHIEVE NOTHING

NOTHING

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

the reason they do they these terror attacks is to send out a message to the world though media, so shutting down their communication  to the world it put in a big hurt on their aganda

It will solve nothing. 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Yes, and so they will decide to send out their message through another means thanks to them shutting down their communications. Which just might be another terror attack, again to prove a point. 

These people are really stupid aren't they. This will just provoke further attacks. Just ignore them and they will go away.

Ignoring a problem won't make it go away.

Adding more fuel to the fire won't either. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

But neither will pissing the problem off even more. I think the west has done enough to the whole of the middle eastern region of so many years to warrant us to finally leave them alone to their own devices. That is how the west developed without any help from more modernised countries it changes a country too fast. Slow progression is what they need not an immediate aggressive action. Perhaps diplomacy and aid at the most but no actual physical intervention in their own politics should ever be allowed.

This should probably be closed before the debates go out of hand.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Adding more fuel to the fire won't either. 

But neither will pissing the problem off even more. I think the west has done enough to the whole of the middle eastern region of so many years to warrant us to finally leave them alone to their own devices. That is how the west developed without any help from more modernised countries it changes a country too fast. Slow progression is what they need not an immediate aggressive action. Perhaps diplomacy and aid at the most but no actual physical intervention in their own politics should ever be allowed.

This should probably be closed before the debates go out of hand.

I didn't say I was supporting anonymous in anything - not saying what the right thing to do is.

Just saying ignoring a problem won't make it go away.

I didn't say I was supporting anonymous in anything - not saying what the right thing to do is.

Just saying ignoring a problem won't make it go away.

That is true but I cannot condone any kind of violence. Even a malicious attack on anyone. Talking always get things done if you can just sit down around a nice table one2one and talk things out like nice people. But that will never happen when we have guns and planes and tanks because they are way cooler than just talking. I wish I owned a tank because that would be really cool. A Tiger 1 to be precise with fully operational engine and main gun. I would probably live inside it.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

The aim of the Islamic extremist groups is to establish an Islamic state and further spread the religion. First the Middle-East, then Europe as parts of Islamic empire. They won't just go away even if we play chicken and bury our heads in the sand. 

However, I doubt how much Anonymous can achieve. Their activities might even hinder efforts of national governments to combat the extremist groups.

That is true but I cannot condone any kind of violence. Even a malicious attack on anyone. Talking always get things done if you can just sit down around a nice table one2one and talk things out like nice people. But that will never happen when we have guns and planes and tanks because they are way cooler than just talking. I wish I owned a tank because that would be really cool. A Tiger 1 to be precise with fully operational engine and main gun. I would probably live inside it.

While you speak the truth, it's difficult to have a conversation with someone who absolutely refuses to listen to anything you have to say, then they order their people to kill your people.

We don't live in a perfect world - though I wish we did.

The aim of the Islamic extremist groups is to establish an Islamic state and further spread the religion. First the Middle-East, then Europe as parts of Islamic empire. They won't just go away even if we play chicken and bury our heads in the sand. 

Defending your country is an entirely different thing. There are these things called borders that you protect with your military. What I am against is leaving your own borders with your military to invade another country or region. There is only one possible way to prevent terrorist attacks from occurring on a country's soil and that is to wipe out every country in the middle east. That isn't an option so we should do it the other way and just try our best to prevent it and hope that the civilians in the middle east start to change their country like we did with all of ours to eventually become westernised. It might take a while though because of many factors but they will get there eventually if we stop intervening.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

While you speak the truth, it's difficult to have a conversation with someone who absolutely refuses to listen to anything you have to say, then they order their people to kill your people.

We don't live in a perfect world - though I wish we did.

Give your people incentives to leave that country to live in another. If they take the agreement then they should be much safer. I know we don't live in a perfect world but the least we should do is try to create one and set a good example to countries that have been in the sh*t for more years then our states even existed. I am not perfect myself but I do try and that is what counts. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

THIS WILL ACHIEVE NOTHING

NOTHING

Maybe, but doing something us better than doing nothing in my book.

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Give your people incentives to leave that country to live in another. If they take the agreement then they should be much safer.

People have left those extremist-religious countries and gone to other countries, just not all of them. Then some (I repeat, some) of the ones who leave will complain about the place they move to for lack of their religion being active in the area, and by complain I mean be super hostile about it. So there's always going to be a problem.

I know we don't live in a perfect world but the least we should do is try to create one and set a good example to countries that have been in the sh*t for more years then our states even existed. I am not perfect myself but I do try and that is what counts.

We do set a good example along with some other countries, which is why the extremists don't like us in the first place. This is why they they continue to terrorize and kill innocent people for absolutely no real reason.

A group of teenage boys seeking attention lol. I love how they want to see out jutice but a month ago they leaked out people personal information.

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

A group of teenage boys seeking attention lol. I love how they want to see out jutice but a month ago they leaked out people personal information.

Anonymous isn't a single group of teenage script kiddies.