intel goes 'Full McIntosh' - supports FemFreq

Jobbe03

Edit: Repost http://linustechtips...ncy-and-others/

Saw this posted on Reddit.

I'd love to hear your guys' thoughts on this.

Even though i really like the "Tech Diversity initiative" I'm personally pretty frustated/dissapointed with Intel, mostly for not doing proper research in to who these people are and what they believe.

Giving them money seems like a horrible idea. 

@Slick @LinusTech

I know you guys are at CES and there's obviously no obligation to do it, but if you could bring it up to the upper level management of Intel i'd love you long time

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

b746648618.jpg

Let me kill her, the amount of ignorance here is too much

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Why wont this fucking maniac just fade into obscurity already? Why do people even listen to her she's a crazyperson!

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

So non-gay people are sexist?

And also making Will-i-am creative director..... Weeeeeellll that why i got AMD! And because i don't have alot of money 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I really don't understand. WHY, WHY do you have to force a 50-50 ratio between men and women in your workforce? Hire people for their qualifications and skills, not for their gender. THAT is the point of gender parity. If it turns out 90% of those who fulfill the requisites are men, what is wrong with that? Nobody would bat an eyelid if it was the other way around. I study electrical and IT engineering (they are the same for the first three years where I live) in college and on 110 students, a grand total of 8 are female. So it's NO WONDER a company that designs extremely complex and advanced electrical circuits hires more male engineers than female - there simply are way more!

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Apparently all the brains at Intel belong to their engineers. Now I want to switch my CPU to AMD just to spite Intel for this, such a bad PR move.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

The man in me fucking hates intel.

FUCK YOU INTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello AMD, I know you and I haven't had a nice relationship since like 2001 but things didn't work out and I really would like to try again you know...

Interested in Business and Technology

Yea..... They made my decision between intel and AMD soo much easier. Heres your chance AMD, beat intels ass.

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

She's right though. 

#MenMasterRace

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

*facepalm*

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

forcing someone to hire someone just because the company has fewer of their "category" of people is in of it's self racist, it's forcing people into groups that they shouldn't be in and pushing even more racism

Insert Sarcasm / Raging / Bragging / Inspirational Crap Here.

So non-gay people are sexist?

Non-gay people are sexist

Gay people are sexist

Everything is fucking sexist to these people.

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

Why is this a big deal? Do you know what form of "engaging with partners" are they talking about? The internet is showing a nice hyperbole because of one woman who made a few (yes, a few, majority are not) stupid statements. And I find it especially amusing how people are "why won't Sarkeesian just go away, how can still she be relevant" while at the same time giving her the publicity.

But feel free to stay irrational, it's not like civil discussions ever resolved anything.

Plural of PC is PCs, not PC's. Plural of CPU is CPUs, not CPU's. Plural of LED is LEDs, not LED's.

You can build computers really well, not real good.

Linus and slick please discuss this matter with them. Dumb ass Intel is outta it's mind.

Why is this a big deal? Do you know what form of "engaging with partners" are they talking about? The internet is showing a nice hyperbole because of one woman who made a few (yes, a few, majority are not) stupid statements. And I find it especially amusing how people are "why won't Sarkeesian just go away, how can still she be relevant" while at the same time giving her the publicity.

But feel free to stay irrational, it's not like civil discussions ever resolved anything.

doesn't matter what form of partnership they're talking, it's still a partnership and it is not free. 

"Those few dumb comments" Show her true colors man.. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

doesn't matter what form of partnership they're talking, it's still a partnership and it is not free. 

"Those few dumb comments" Show her true colors man.. 

Not all partnerships cost money.

Sure, you're free to think anything about Sarkeesian's "true colours", but how does that warrant boycotting Intel? Did you boycott Intel after each of the anticompetitive scummery that turned up? Surely you did, unless you give opinions of one person greater weight than nearly bleeding out one "half" of the industry.

Plural of PC is PCs, not PC's. Plural of CPU is CPUs, not CPU's. Plural of LED is LEDs, not LED's.

You can build computers really well, not real good.