intel goes 'Full McIntosh' - supports FemFreq

Jobbe03

Not all partnerships cost money.

Sure, you're free to think anything about Sarkeesian's "true colours", but how does that warrant boycotting Intel? Did you boycott Intel after each of the anticompetitive scummery that turned up? Surely you did, unless you give opinions of one person greater weight than nearly bleeding out one "half" of the industry.

I never said I'm boycotting Intel. I said i was frustrated with them. 

And yes, when it comes to multi millionaire dollar companies, they do.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Well this is sad representation of the male gender.

this is sad representation of both genders

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Never even saw that

This topic will go out of hand fast.

It's been discussed, Intel is stupid for this.

Sexism: blah blah blah

Gender equality: blah blah blah

This is a tech forum, let's keep it to that. Yes I am aware that this is about Intel, a tech company, but im tired of seeing these arguments about prejudice stupidity- how is this tech?

Want an argument? Go here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286044-intel-partners-with-feminist-frequency-and-others/

It's in off topic. Better suited for such conversations.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

This topic will go out of hand fast.

It's been discussed, Intel is stupid for this.

Sexism: blah blah blah

Gender equality: blah blah blah

This is a tech forum, let's keep it to that. Yes I am aware that this is about Intel, a tech company, but im tired of seeing these arguments about prejudice stupidity- how is this tech?

Want an argument? Go here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286044-intel-partners-with-feminist-frequency-and-others/

It's in off topic. Better suited for such conversations.

Eh, that's debatable. It's been up for a day already, it's not gonna get much more attention anyway.

I really don't understand. WHY, WHY do you have to force a 50-50 ratio between men and women in your workforce? Hire people for their qualifications and skills, not for their gender. THAT is the point of gender parity. If it turns out 90% of those who fulfill the requisites are men, what is wrong with that? Nobody would bat an eyelid if it was the other way around. I study electrical and IT engineering (they are the same for the first three years where I live) in college and on 110 students, a grand total of 8 are female. So it's NO WONDER a company that designs extremely complex and advanced electrical circuits hires more male engineers than female - there simply are way more!

THIS SO HARD

wait

hehe hard..giggty

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Eh, that's debatable. It's been up for a day already, it's not gonna get much more attention anyway.

Which part is debatable? Getting out of hand, perhaps. I didn't mean that it would get attention, I meant that it would extend to pointless debates about sexism, which it seems to have started slightly. Secondly this is a repost of a topic that did get way out of hand.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I really don't understand. WHY, WHY do you have to force a 50-50 ratio between men and women in your workforce? Hire people for their qualifications and skills, not for their gender. THAT is the point of gender parity. If it turns out 90% of those who fulfill the requisites are men, what is wrong with that? Nobody would bat an eyelid if it was the other way around. I study electrical and IT engineering (they are the same for the first three years where I live) in college and on 110 students, a grand total of 8 are female. So it's NO WONDER a company that designs extremely complex and advanced electrical circuits hires more male engineers than female - there simply are way more!

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ fucking this.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

THIS SO HARD

wait

hehe hard..giggty

Hey Hey what is the deal,  I don''t get it can you explain ? this maybe stupid but I'm serious.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Hey Hey what is the deal,  I don''t get it can you explain ? this maybe stupid but I'm serious.

I was just being childish

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I was just being childish

You, childish? no... ;)

You, childish? no... ;)

adult.jpg?af4e35

VwPAmzc.jpg

If you get easily offended by people on the Internet there is something really wrong with you. You focus on the opinions of a few people instead of worrying about why you have a terrible taste in video games.

Seeing as how Intel are against Net Neutrality, and therefore against an open internet that helps start-ups like LMG to thrive and succeed, It doesn't shock me that they would also financially support an organization that aggressively belittles the people they claim to fight for.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR