What is the most underwhelming/unimpressive piece of tech you own?

the touchpad on my surface pro 2 keypard

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

MAC

i7-4790K @4.0 GHz [] Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark II [] 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz [] EVGA GTX 970 SC [] Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 [] Samsung 840 Series SSD [] Corsair HX750 [] Samsung S27D390HS 27" [] Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 [] Corsair M65 RGB [] Razer Kraken Pro [] Windows 8.1 [] http://pcpartpicker.com/user/jix/saved/kYWPxr

My tablet I bought around Christmas time. I barely use it. Thought I would love watching Youtube videos on it while in bed because of the 1600p screen. However the Youtube app doesn't allow you to select the resolution of video like desktop Youtube. You can either watch in HD or non-HD. If I go to the desktop Youtube site and watch videos in anything higher than 1080p, there's a 2 second delay between the picture and sound....lame.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

My pc.gt 610 (it simply does not deserve the x) could have been a 750ti if it werent pre built... at least i got a insane Oc of 4.5 on my Cpu especially since it was my first time overclocking... 1 year and already problems..

I just felt like I needed somthing here

My Logitech M325 and HP wireless KB. It almost makes me look like a normal user and not a techie.

My Deepcool CPU cooler that isn't shinny anymore. 

My Rig:

CPU: Intel i5 3470 | MB: Asrock H77 Pro4/MVP | RAM: GSkill Ripjawx 8gb DDR3 1600 | VGA: Gigabyte GTX560 OC | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb, 2X Intel 330 60gb | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 750gb | CASE: Modded NZXT Souce 220 | Cooling: Deepcool Iceblade Pro | PSU: Seasonic M12II 520w | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 | Mousepad: Razer Vespula | Monitor: Dell E2314H

I bought a Perixx touch pad on sale for my desktop, using a touch pad is so much slower compared to a mouse I never use it, waste of money and desk space.

Gotta be the 1600x1200 dell CRT that is my daily driver...

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

About 2 years ago, I bought a Mad Catz RAT 7 mouse for like 85 or 90 bucks.  I LOVE the feel of the mouse.  I love the thumb and pinkie rests and the fact that it is adjustable to my hand.  I have fairly large hands and it fits my hand very well.  The functionality of the mouse is terrible, though.  It will just cut out randomly where it won't register movement and I have to get up, reach around to the back of my computer, unplug it, and plug it back in.  It also drifts the cursor down.  This is part that is the most annoying to me.  Messes me up playing games and trying to click on or highlight something.  Unplugging and plugging back in sometimes fixes it but not every time.  It is the best designed mouse I've ever used (and it looks very cool), but very disappointing to use.

A whole host of phones I own. Within about 30cm from either of my hands I have 5 mobile phones.

Two Galaxy s4's

An iPhone 6+

A note 3

A OnePlus One

I use an s4 as my daily driver, but only with cyanogen. Samsung default OS... Oh boy

I was quite unimpressed with the 6/6+. I think in terms of looks and feel, it's just a step back from the 5's. Then again, I'm not really a huge iOS fan myself, so maybe I shouldn't comment 

The note 3 was a challenging one for me to decide I didn't really like. I never got around to running cyanogenmod on it. But I quickly realised that, although I got used to the size quickly, it was too big for everyday use. Sitting in my pocket as I ran and bounced and crouched caused it to hold the power button, turning it on and off constantly. I started seeing other flaws after that and ended up using it as a glorified calculator because it's easy to open the calculator with the pen. And I'd say for the price, that's an underwhelming calculator 

The OnePlus. What an annoyance. It's fine, but come on! A cyanogen phone that doesn't even come by default with root access. When it comes to android, at least for me, root access is necessary. And that screen. It looks fine, but it breaks hard. Most of the touchscreen on the first OnePlus isn't working and the glass is shattered. Phantom Glass might be necessary for that phone

In short, phones are, in general, underwhelming 

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

My Alienware x51 is probably at the top spot, then my Beats Solo's. 

Okay, now that I've replaced the 1280x1024 monitor with a 1440x900 one I can now say that the most underwheling thing I have is either the stock Intel cooler or this 7-year-old Samsung hard drive I have in my PC. I have an unlocked processor and the cooling is done with the less-than-adequate stock cooler, and then there's a 7-year-old hard drive in there, now holding my virtual machines :|

Oh well, at least those are expendable.

I'm gonna have to go with this stock dinky dell keyboard and this 'buy in bulk' Asus office mouse. They're both total garbage.

Original Surface RT...Honestly its so bad I wouldn't even give it to my worst enemy.

2500k | Z68-UD3H-B3 | GTX 570 Classified + Accelero Xtreme III | MX 200 250GB + Seagate 500GB | R4 | Seasonic 660W Plattinum | 8GB G Skill | Acer K272HUL + 2 x Dell P2417H, Rosewill dual mount, HP 22bw | Mackie CR3, ATH-M50X | DAS Keyboard | Mobile: X1 Carbon, Nexus 6P, LG G3, Samsung S5, Nexus 7 (2013)

2012 mac mini. for $600 it can barely stream netflix

They took forever to upgrade it, but the new one starts at $400 and has Iris Pro graphics, so it's a great machine.

They took forever to upgrade it, but the new one starts at $400 and has Iris Pro graphics, so it's a great machine.

I wonder how it would compare to an intel Nuc. I might just have to pick one up for my Dad

Currently spending money on parts

I wonder how it would compare to an intel Nuc. I might just have to pick one up for my Dad

Oh my god, do it! It's a fantastic value now.

Edit! I thought it was Iris Pro, it's the 5000 (still solid though). It comes standard with a 500GB hard drive and 4GB of RAM, and a mobile 1.4GHz dual-core Haswell i5.

Alienware 17. Had the mobo brick twice and the LED control board once. on the most recent servicing they put in a busted centrino wireless N 2230 instead of the broadcom 4352 wireless AC adapter that was originally in the system.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz