How Often Do You Rearrange Your Setup?

I just got a 3rd monitor ,,, its wierd

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Thats not his main. I believe it's 6-8 there.

I know his main system has 6 I think, I said the one we see most, aka the one we see in "The Tek"

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

I pretty much have mine how I want now. There have been some small changes mostly additions since this was take about a year ago but I doubt there will be a significant change any time soon as i am quite happy with it.

Stacks on stacks on stacks! Especially with those Adams.

I have yet to.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

Every few months, I like to tidy up everything properly and never bother tidying up again until i find it too messy

Hardly ever. And when I do, it's a very small change, more than likely.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

All the time. Especially when I buy something new.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Stacks on stacks on stacks! Especially with those Adams.

Yea I changed up the speakers. I no longer have the corsair speakers on top because I changed how I do audio. Now everything goes through the Essence One and I no longer use ASIO 98% of the time so i have no reason for the second set up speakers. this allowed me to eliminate the sound card from my PC as well and open up some room for other things. I no miss the much better mic input vs the onboard though.

Almost never. I imagine I will when I get a new monitor, but until then I am pretty unlikely to move things around.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

@mj_brooks since that photo there is also a Adam sub7 hidden under the desk. ;)

Very rarily. I kind of like the way things are set-up. I am also one of those guys who, generally, doesn't like change. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

I don't really ever rearrange my hardware unless I get something new. I change the themes of my computers whenever I get bored of my current one (1-10 weeks normally).

Very rarily. I kind of like the way things are set-up. I am also one of those guys who, generally, doesn't like change.

I hate it when I finally decide to change and then it doesn't turn out for the better or after living with it for a bit you find a major flaw that you never thought of.

I hate it when I finally decide to change and then it doesn't turn out for the better or after living with it for a bit you find a major flaw that you never thought of.

Yeah, I know that feeling. My local PC store just got their hands on a demo G910 so I went to try it out, since I have been looking for a new keyboard for some time now. I have to say, I liked it a lot more, seeing it in person, compared to on Linus' video, but I didn't get around to buying, cause I don't really know if I am going to enjoy it after I get to play with it for a week... I am too used to my G710+ that I don't want to experiment and try something new.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Yeah, I know that feeling. My local PC store just got their hands on a demo G910 so I went to try it out, since I have been looking for a new keyboard for some time now. I have to say, I liked it a lot more, seeing it in person, compared to on Linus' video, but I didn't get around to buying, cause I don't really know if I am going to enjoy it after I get to play with it for a week... I am too used to my G710+ that I don't want to experiment and try something new.

the keycaps are the one thing that really hold me back from recommending it if you type quite a bit and plan to use it as your daily driver.

Fairly often. On average I'd say every month, although that's probably a conservation estimate. Also depends on how many LAN parties I'm going to ;)

My mom likes to shifted my desk a few inches once in a while. Why you ask? Chinese Feng Shui. That's the shit I dun like.

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

Surprisingly pretty often. Over the last few months, I moved the entire media room around just to try something new, and then soon after I actually got my PC. So that obviously deserved a new setup :P

And then I got a bunch of other peripherals and such, so I found myself running out of room. Then and my dad got a new desk, so he gave me his huge old one. Like 7 feet by 3 feet. So now I have plenty of room. Gonna have to replace my crappy second monitor soon though, so I'm gonna have to rearrange when I get that as well lol

Almost never, and if I do, just small changes.

Except when I move, then it might go through some changes (Not counting the physical movement from one apartment to another)

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

Just rearranged my setup after 6 years... Hopefully that tells you something.

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

never the whole setup but CPU comes out and goes back in many times coz i am stil building it by changing parts from low to mid and mid to high end . 

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

When I am essentially forced to...so rarely

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

I switch out my 650ti boost to my 7850 almost everyday and vice versa. gotta get those amd optimized games running better :D

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch