Samsung Unveils World's First Curved All-In-One

Bloodyvalley

750_1358261385590c99.png

After Galaxy Note Edge, Samsung continues with its curved devices. Today, the company has announced the world's first curved all-in-one computer, dubbed the ATIV One 7 Curved. The AIO features a 27-inch 1080p display and is available for purchase for $1,299.

The ATIV One 7 Curved sports unspecified Intel Core i5 processor, Intel HD Graphics 5500, 8 GB of DDR3L-1600 RAM, 1 TB of built-in storage, USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports (two each), 3-in-1 memory card reader, two 10W stereo speakers and Windows 8.1 64-bit.

16700-9e801755_388_393.jpg

Pretty good for someone who only uses their computer for movies and web browsing IMO

Source

-editing, please wait-

Gotta win the race to post eh?

I hate people that do that. Please die.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

um, its in your thread, telling someone to die is very unnecessary. 

curious how this compares to the apple AIO

@Bloodyvalley

3 posts that you reserve with nothing but "Ediiting"

Really? if it were just one post everyone wouldn't care. But 3? That's a dick move m8.

Yes, I USED to do this but now I try to at least put a quote and some personal feedback. Maybe even a centered picture.

@Bloodyvalley

Really? if it were just one post everyone wouldn't care. But 3? That's a dick move m8.

Yes, I USED to do this but now I try to at least put a quote and some personal feedback. Maybe even a centered picture.

This. 

OP is a bundle of sticks that need to be untied and shoved up his own ass. You want to reserve one post? Go ahead. Reserving multiple posts just for the sake of getting in on the "Linus said my name on the WAN Show" lottery? Really? Are people that desperate to get a shoutout? 

Also, OP, include a fucking image next time. If you're going to waste space by posting nothing but "editing" then at least include more content:

16700-bc7f01c0_680_400.jpg

This. 

OP is a bundle of sticks that need to be untied and shoved up his own ass. You want to reserve one post? Go ahead. Reserving multiple posts just for the sake of getting in on the "Linus said my name on the WAN Show" lottery? Really? Are people that desperate to get a shoutout? 

Also, OP, include a fucking image next time. If you're going to waste space by posting nothing but "editing" then at least include more content:

-snip

Wasn't it you who yelled at me earlier today for making posts that contain nothing to the actual topic at hand? I'd think telling the OP how to construct his own thread falls under that category.

Back on topic. This seems like a gimmick. As well as completely overpriced. $1299.00 and doesn't include a discreet GPU? Seriously.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Damn if that was 5k panel would be a nice imac killer.

It's only 2k though lol, and it has a mobile I5, and no dedicated GPU...

Doesn't even hold a flame to the lowest of iMacs

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

It's only 2k though lol, and it has a mobile I5, and no dedicated GPU...

Doesn't even hold a flame to the lowest of iMacs

I dont know why but i saw i7 for some reason i think i got it mixed up with my other tab which had the samsung ultrabook. does the imac not use mobile cpu and gpu?

I dont know why but i saw i7 for some reason i think i got it mixed up with my other tab which had the samsung ultrabook. does the imac not use mobile cpu and gpu?

The iMacs use full CPUs, and mobile GPUs. This his a mobile CPU and no GPU

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

its worse that he does multiple articles at once. If it was only one I would let it slide, but 3 at once is a dick move

@Bloodyvalley

This. 

Seriously who the fuck even cares, grow up and stop being keyboard warriors. I know internet fame is important to you and you must claim it but lol

Fcking hell you guys are even more toxic than the audio forum 

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Meh looks like a piece of shit. And Samsung knows it, why else would they unveil it before ces.

i dont see the point of AIO buy a nuck strap it to the back of a monitor and have saved a bunch of money 

500 for nuc and 300 for monitor 100 for HDD and 100 for KB and M. total $1000 just saved 300

The please die part was a little much, no?

This. 

A little fucking harsh much? Why would you even say that to someone? Especially over something as simple as the way he did his post.

I get that you're frustrated, and I agree. However there are far better ways to get your point across, than saying something like that to another member of the forum.

You want to help the community grow, do it in a constructive way, not that.

Seriously who the fuck even cares, grow up and stop being keyboard warriors. I know internet fame is important to you and you must claim it but lol

Fcking hell you guys are even more toxic than the audio forum 

Nothing is worse than the Audio forum! :P

I completely agree with you though, especially with the language used. It's rather harsh and if you wouldn't say that to someone on the street, why type it in here.

Meh looks like a piece of shit. And Samsung knows it, why else would they unveil it before ces.

And yet, for a massive portion of the market it's all that they need.

i dont see the point of AIO buy a nuck strap it to the back of a monitor and have saved a bunch of money 

500 for nuc and 300 for monitor 100 for HDD and 100 for KB and M. total $1000 just saved 300

A 27" monitor for $300 might be a bit of a stretch. You also have to buy the RAM, which is more, so you save about $150, but then you have to put it together. Which, while dead simple, is either too much work or too complex for some to grasp.

It has it's place. Just because it's not meant for gaming doesn't mean it's useless.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

It's a lot like the iMac, but a lot worse for value.

I don't even...

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus