Playstation 4 or X-Box

nemesis9991

I won't say anything till they are released

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

We'll have to wait for gamescon, thats the place all of our questions probably will be answered. (like release dates)

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

if i had to choose between the two, based on the information that ive already seen, i would go for the PS4. don't like the way the xbone basically spy's on you and its way more expensive. but i don't really care, i made the smart decision and became a pc gamer so wont be buying a console.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

if i had to choose between the two, based on the information that ive already seen, i would go for the PS4. don't like the way the xbone basically spy's on you and its way more expensive. but i don't really care, i made the smart decision and became a pc gamer so wont be buying a console.

im a pc gamer (almost) and will be buying it just for second sun

Sticking with my pc, but I think the ps4 has some better features and is more open. This is coming from someone who used to play xbox a lot.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Exactly, not to mention that the Xbox One will probably have worse specs (not that the PS4 will have good ones but it's worth considering)

really is there even a slightest reason to get an xbone. This is kinda of a no brainer get a ps4 for the exclusive and the rest on pc

lives on

BAKABT

ps4 more graphics power, xbone supposedly more intuative GUI :) 

PC rules forever  :D

Fixed.

I'm buying PS4. I have many reasons. PS1 was what got me into gaming (alongside the N64). I love Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and many of the PS exclusives. PS+ is a better deal overall. The maaaany negatives of Xbox One. Etc etc.

Pre-ordered. Done.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I loved the Jaguar jingle :D

Shame about the console itself :D

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

The PS4. Its controller.. Its exclusives.. Its service is totally the same minus the TV crap.

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

PC Master Race, enough said. Why spend money on consoles, since they are both based on x86 architecture   there may be emulators more readily available for the exclusives, and then u take ur $500 dollars and get a better GPU.

Why does everyone have to always bring up the "pc master race" during a console discussion, it seems out of place when we are in the console sub forum. With that being said, I'll probably end up getting both eventually. The Xbox first because a large chunk of my friends are going to get it and then ps4 to play with the rest of my console focused friends.

Why does everyone have to always bring up the "pc master race" during a console discussion, it seems out of place when we are in the console sub forum. With that being said, I'll probably end up getting both eventually. The Xbox first because a large chunk of my friends are going to get it and then ps4 to play with the rest of my console focused friends.

what do u expect

this is linus's forum

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

well you have a benifits in both way with friends :D i just mention that Pc rules for gamig but agree this is console discussion so thats gonna stay in future :)

PlayStaion 4, because:

Naughty Dog. They've delivered 2 games so far that have earned multiple 10/10 reviews. They'll definitely do it again. I also like the current exclusives on the PS4.

Bought a PS3 last night too, with Uncharted 1-3.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Fixed.

I'm buying PS4. I have many reasons. PS1 was what got me into gaming (alongside the N64). I love Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and many of the PS exclusives. PS+ is a better deal overall. The maaaany negatives of Xbox One. Etc etc.

Pre-ordered. Done.

Same for me, it's really why i will still buy a console even if i'm on PC, for JRPG. :)

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

PS4... Because Microsoft's attitude SUCKS!

Pc lol! But I heard on the radio earlier today that Microsoft are reviewing the whole 'game buying/selling issue' and also the idea that you have to go online every day.

OnePlus 6T