Playstation 4 or X-Box

nemesis9991

Pc lol! But I heard on the radio earlier today that Microsoft are reviewing the whole 'game buying/selling issue' and also the idea that you have to go online every day.

I think they may have already decided to change that.

TBH, if they don't change it, they'll be in quite a bit of trouble trying to sell it at the end of the year

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/27750-microsoft-rethinking-there-drm-policys-confirmed/

Don't see the appeal of a PS4 tbh. If I want to game, I will just use PC.

The Xbox does have the advantage of being more multimedia friendly which is probably the reason I would lean towards that.

Don't see the appeal of a PS4 tbh. If I want to game, I will just use PC.

The Xbox does have the advantage of being more multimedia friendly which is probably the reason I would lean towards that.

500 GB HDD you can't upgrade. Nope. (Externals are a hassle to say the least.)

PS4 exclusives are usually awesome. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

PS4 + PC no brainer really

1. They both the same thing and they both do the same thing

2. Xbox $100 more, xbox must have internet on first connection for activation (if you dont have the internet that option is scrapt)

3. PS4 $100 cheaper must pay $5 for multiplayer but you get all the benifit for being a PSN plus free games discount and all.

4. both have on line serveres Xbox live for xb and PSN for ps

5. xbox has a fix 500GB HDD(which will be filled in no time) PS4 you can change HDD i think

which one you get the cheapest one

lives on

BAKABT

Ill get a PS4 unless they fall on their face until then. I was debating XBOX for a bit but I heard Titan Fall is going to come out on PC ... so lol ... it was basically the only one I was interested in from the games I heard about.

Im getting a PS4 most of the good Xbox "exclusives" are also on PC so in set there and overall i have being very impressed with the PS4 i love the way they are looking out for the smaller indie devs and not trying to control everything like microsoft but i will be buying one of the sweet new Xbox controllers =)

The only difference between a politician and a criminal in patience . A criminal will try to take everything immediately where as a politician known to take it one small piece at a time

PS4 seems a lot better than X-Box One, but I've heard that PS4 will start charging for PSN, and that the X-Box One will be changing their originally planned sharing policy to be more user-friendly, so they might both be about equal.

Sarah Jessica Parker

Surprisingly, Xbox One.

*ducks*

PS4 seems a lot better than X-Box One, but I've heard that PS4 will start charging for PSN, and that the X-Box One will be changing their originally planned sharing policy to be more user-friendly, so they might both be about equal.

PS+ is still a better value overall.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

PS4, better value, better hardware, PS+.

Oh and it's not a huge ugly box.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

Exactly, not to mention that the Xbox One will probably have worse specs (not that the PS4 will have good ones but it's worth considering).

The only things that are different are the 1.5x overclock on one of the components (don't remember which one ) and it's gddr5 not ddr3 for the memory.I won't be surprised if there is no real difference in performance between them. I personally will be getting the Xbox One for the exclusives and my friends will be getting the Xbox. I also have hardware coming in for my gaming PC, so I'll have that to play on max settings in most games (hopefully). The only thing I have a problem with is the Kinect sensor having to be connected all the time and the NSA spying happening in the US.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

PS+ is still a better value overall.

It is $5 per month for PS+ and for a 12 month membership it's $5 per month since it's $60 USD. So they're both equal but it could be down to the features of what you pay for.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

It is $5 per month for PS+ and for a 12 month membership it's $5 per month since it's $60 USD. So they're both equal but it could be down to the features of what you pay for.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Everyone advertises a year of PS+ for $50. Not $60.

Also, PS+ has been giving out 2 games every month for a while, and they intend to keep this up as it's a feature of the service.

The Xbox Live version of this only lasts throughout November (?) of next year, I believe.

And the kind of games you get for free aren't little indie titles. Deus Ex Human Revolution and the entire singleplayer campaign of Uncharted 3 were given out free just recently. If you get them, you have them. Forever. You can delete and redownload them as many times as you want.

Better deal imo. :|

† Christian Member †

The only things that are different are the 1.5x overclock on one of the components (don't remember which one ) and it's gddr5 not ddr3 for the memory.I won't be surprised if there is no real difference in performance between them. I personally will be getting the Xbox One for the exclusives and my friends will be getting the Xbox. I also have hardware coming in for my gaming PC, so I'll have that to play on max settings in most games (hopefully). The only thing I have a problem with is the Kinect sensor having to be connected all the time and the NSA spying happening in the US.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6972/xbox-one-hardware-compared-to-playstation-4/2

† Christian Member †

?

When I saw your post I quoted originally, the picture came across as a badly aligned text block. Very hard to read.

So I posted "that table didn't transition very well". 

Well, when I did that, it appeared as a picture, as it should've originally. I failed. That's fail #00056

† Christian Member †

When I saw your post I quoted originally, the picture came across as a badly aligned text block. Very hard to read.

So I posted "that table didn't transition very well". 

Well, when I did that, it appeared as a picture, as it should've originally. I failed. That's fail #00056

Oh, aha. It seems that the forum didn't accept the formatting of the table

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Everyone advertises a year of PS+ for $50. Not $60.

Also, PS+ has been giving out 2 games every month for a while, and they intend to keep this up as it's a feature of the service.

The Xbox Live version of this only lasts throughout November (?) of next year, I believe.

And the kind of games you get for free aren't little indie titles. Deus Ex Human Revolution and the entire singleplayer campaign of Uncharted 3 were given out free just recently. If you get them, you have them. Forever. You can delete and redownload them as many times as you want.

Better deal imo. :|

I have a Ps3 but I only use it for Netflix and some games like LBP2 and Uncharted 3. I never used PS+ since the free months from the PSN shutdown. Might buy Ps+ membership now because it looks like you get more for your money. In my post I meant that both for the next gen consoles are advertised for $5 for their multiplayer services ( from what I remember ). 

I have a Ps3 but I only use it for Netflix and some games like LBP2 and Uncharted 3. I never used PS+ since the free months from the PSN shutdown. Might buy Ps+ membership now because it looks like you get more for your money. In my post I meant that both for the next gen consoles are advertised for $5 for their multiplayer services ( from what I remember ). 

You also get many Vita games for free (though those are kind of meh). 

Yeah, I think they were advertised as such. 

† Christian Member †

PS4 FTW!!!!!!1111111oneoneoneoneoen

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.