Playstation 4 or X-Box

nemesis9991

*catches you*

I'd rather have the Xbox as well

You don't deserve to have such an awesome avatar.

Sarah Jessica Parker

PS4 over the Xbox One, PC OVERALL!

My PC specs; Processor: Intel i5 2500K @4.6GHz, Graphics card: Sapphire AMD R9 Nano 4GB DD Overclocked @1050MHz Core and 550 MHz Memory. Hard Drives: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 2TB Western Digital Green Drive, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V , Power Supply: OCZ ZS series 750W 80+ Bronze certified, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: Corsair Vengance series Ram, Dual Channel kit @ 1866 Mhz, 10-11-10-30 Timings, 4x4 GB DIMMs. Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 240V

As I have already posted in this topic before, It's your opinion for you only, if you'd rather have the Xbox One over the PS4, then get the Xbox and Vice Versa. If your friends are getting an Xbox One or PS4 get the one your most trusted and played-with friends, then get that console. As Linus has said, "Even for those advantages, there will be very minimal difference in the performance of the Xbox One and PS4". ( I think this is what he said during the live streams, please correct me if I'm wrong ). 

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

As a longstanding Xbox player and fan of Xbox exclusives, I can conclusively say without hesitation that I will buy the...

PlayStation 4.

Thoroughly disappointed by Microsoft's attitude. Not to mention online functionality will be unavailable to me as a result of their silly minimum speed requirement of 1.5 mbps.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff