GREEN MOLECULE (modded Fractal Design ARC Mini R2, custom paint, hardline watercooling)

ciobanulx

no words mane

can you tell me how much did it cost for you? all for evrything

Thanks :D. I lost count mate, most of the parts were purchased quite a while ago, only the 970s are new :)

Fill it fill it fill it! :) excited.

what color coolent, uv green, green or any other color?

Put some water in it already :P

Yea it's filled now :). Mayhems UV Emerald Green. Final photos of the loop incoming soon :D:P

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

That is one sick build, I just don't like the white frame on the front of the case, it stands out too much, had it been kept green, it would have made the "molecules" float on their own.

Are you going to paint the SLI bridge too?

I envy ppl with the know how and tools ;,(

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

ah, i think that the mayhems aurora extinction green would look so boss for this build 

Hmm yea that would have looked good too. I will look into getting that for this build in the future :)

That is one sick build, I just don't like the white frame on the front of the case, it stands out too much, had it been kept green, it would have made the "molecules" float on their own.

Are you going to paint the SLI bridge too?

I envy ppl with the know how and tools ;,(

Thanks mate. Yea I will mod the SLI bridge. Will use white pastidip on the grey parts :)

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

good to know, the look of all of the mayhems aurora coolants is awesome to say so myself   

Yea they sure do and they have improved the longevity of the effect lately too. I know before they were mainly for showcase builds and not recommended in an everyday PC :)

SIMPLE MODZ

XQJQ3aX.png

Hey guys,

Here are the pics of the completed loop, in light and dark as well as with the UV LEDs!

Quite a lot of pics incoming !!!

Sorry I took so long to get these up, been caught up with other things and I'm about to start two new builds too!

Still a few things left to do on this build though:

- Fix the side panel on the left side where you can see the case frame through the window, will add some vinyl to cover it

- Mod the Nvidia SLI Bridge, I have white Plasti Dip in now

- Get new SSDs, mod them to fit the theme and mount them in the back

I will do the final photo shoot of the build once all that is done. But don't wanna keep everyone waiting so here is the build as it is now.

hRztxM5.jpg

6QlB4gP.jpg

gFuY2QY.jpg

Pp4OhDH.jpg

nI3T8hm.jpg

fay6Vt3.jpg

VHHOJSf.jpg

cgxPr7E.jpg

OJ103h5.jpg

T87dKdf.jpg

YJ6BiDK.jpg

5kHX93l.jpg

5bVpuab.jpg

is4yB7c.jpg

XEMszSR.jpg

ZA6dkvb.jpg

hBmlgU9.jpg

izxVtIj.jpg

74Ab0rm.jpg

oGYGTHl.jpg

64HHKiG.jpg

LvH65hT.jpg

H1OsqAl.jpg

BvSenEY.jpg

OCWUCUA.jpg

mBgbTWM.jpg

qWxd2DB.jpg

U0Mdlcv.jpg

ngbxIb1.jpg

47HmfEz.jpg

J7PFvkD.jpg

qxsG47H.jpg

9ciXqIt.jpg

PTIQ7kD.jpg

CVNm6z3.jpg

DC2q6rV.jpg

FHoHTke.jpg

xHiXk5B.jpg

pEkmS6E.jpg

KoNOwd0.jpg

AuMwrpO.jpg

KXCxWst.jpg

29QVyW3.jpg

MqG8SZZ.jpg

2Xsag6k.jpg

6BZ2poY.jpg

j2wWcVo.jpg

YyyNisU.jpg

Hope you guys like how the build turned out! Let me know what you think!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

:o

OK, next time I go to the GC, I am going to PM you and you are going to tell me you're address because I wanna see this beautifulness in person :o

not really, but I wish

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

This is really beautiful, but the red led's on the motherboard is actually really breaking it up.

Do you have any plans to avoid this red glow?

When in doubt: C4

That UV effect really is on point. Been following your progress since around December. Nice turn out man. Really love the effect you created.

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

CPU: Intel i7 5820K | Graphics Card: Zotac nVidia 1080 AMP!

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

OK, next time I go to the GC, I am going to PM you and you are going to tell me you're address because I wanna see this beautifulness in person

not really, but I wish

Hahaha you're welcome mate :D. Thanks :P

This is really beautiful, but the red led's on the motherboard is actually really breaking it up.

Do you have any plans to avoid this red glow?

Thanks man! I'm not too woried about the LEDs, maybe in a future revision of this build :)

That UV effect really is on point. Been following your progress since around December. Nice turn out man. Really love the effect you created.

Wow you've been here from the start of the build :D. Thanks a lot man :D

Oooohhh pretty

Really sick and tidy build! Keep it up!

Another fantastic build mate. Really well done.

Thanks a lot mate :D

Thanks for the kind words guys, appreciate it and glad you enjoyed this build log. A few more things still to come so stay tuned for that.

Also, I will be starting two new builds soon :D

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Holy jebus! that is an amazing build!

Intel Core i7-4790K // Corsair H100i // MSI Z97A-GAMING 6 // 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 2133Mhz (Red) // OCZ ARC 100 120GB SSD // 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD // 2x Asus GTX 970 STRIX(2-Way SLI) // Fractal Design Define R5 (Black) // Corsair RM 1000W // Asus DVD/CD Writer // Windows 8.1

Holy jebus! that is an amazing build!

Thanks mate! :D

is the sli bridge not supposed to light up or did I miss something...

amazing build though 

Thanks :D. Yea the SLI bridge is supposed to light up and I was puzzled as well as to why mine didn't. After a bit of research I found out that these 970s don't support the LED feature, it might have something to do with the same short PCB as other cards like the 670 and 760. It's all good though, I don't mind that it doesn't now that I know why lol :)

SIMPLE MODZ

hot

edit: forgot quoting long stuff isn't gud

badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges

this thing look really really amazing with a lot of thought, planning, hard work gone into the custom design and mods that have taken place, love the colours and the contrast you have used with the white and green etc, its all works and is so fresh & different to other builds. 10/10 so far.

soon i will be posting my build log as been doing a custom scratch build for the last 6 months and its also green case, looks like green is so 2015 haha.

got to love Asus components

OK, now email me your address 

hot

edit: forgot quoting long stuff isn't gud

this thing look really really amazing with a lot of thought, planning, hard work gone into the custom design and mods that have taken place, love the colours and the contrast you have used with the white and green etc, its all works and is so fresh & different to other builds. 10/10 so far.

soon i will be posting my build log as been doing a custom scratch build for the last 6 months and its also green case, looks like green is so 2015 haha.

Thanks a lot guys! @asusfan hopefully I will be able to do a scratch build soon too :D, looking forward to see yours

SIMPLE MODZ

XQJQ3aX.png

Hey guys,

Finally had some time and managed to PlastiDip the Nvidia SLI bridge!

Check it out!

jq24wUN.jpg

435lMig.jpg

sRfyPC1.jpg

vn6CGC1.jpg

7QWzlFw.jpg

SjskEUR.jpg

DO0cnfv.jpg

UxMUAVg.jpg

G1AUGWC.jpg

IzN9SKJ.jpg

IYZePIE.jpg

RJa3JoB.jpg

AoGWiAE.jpg

It does look much better this way and I'm glad I painted it in the end!

Getting the final parts next, new SSDs!!!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ