GREEN MOLECULE (modded Fractal Design ARC Mini R2, custom paint, hardline watercooling)

ciobanulx

XQJQ3aX.png

Hey guys, time for another update!

I did a bit of work on the shroud and attached the pump and res as well found a way to support the weight of them and at the same time secure the shroud in place.

As it is now, it's very easy to get the shroud in and secure it, without having to access the back or underneath it.

Here you can see the holes for the pump and res as well as for the GPU cables.

nlXLHZa.jpg

And this is what's holding the shroud, with a dome nut on the top.

EotimMO.jpg

r3vtYcu.jpg

A look at the Swiftech MCP35X pump with the Bitspower top and Koolance heatsink.

I have a complete kit from Koolance which includes a pump casing along with the heatsink but I didn't like the look of it. So I just used the heatsink with a bit of mod work on the bottom of the original casing.

nowg84B.jpg

Cable still needs to be measured, cut and sleeved

i6dxo0W.jpg

And here it is attached to the shroud

yOR4Yrn.jpg

c0ICrfZ.jpg

H62oOZG.jpg

HdJ9ecA.jpg

With the long bolt and nuts supporting the weight of the shroud I can easily adjust the nuts to make sure these two fittings align perfectly.

vdgwbfL.jpg

xHxbLzz.jpg

6F2G8dR.jpg

Also as you can see from these following pics, the two side panels have been painted white. I will give a closer look at them once I attach the clear acrylic.

Iyuod0A.jpg

jCvV7TD.jpg

cas4GJz.jpg

caspWT4.jpg

IJiB9wC.jpg

CU9cwnz.jpg

I really hate seeing the stock Intel heatsink on but unfortunately this is the only rig I have that I can use at my desk.

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

Wow its really coming along! gorgeous, 

I hadn't really fully copped those two ssd cut outs at the back, they look great :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Damn, you've put a lot of work into that case and its all coming along just perfect. 

Great work, good skill !

Looks awesome bud! Well done. That shroud is really looking the part!

Thanks mate. It should look even better once I get some molecule details on it :D

Wow its really coming along! gorgeous, 

I hadn't really fully copped those two ssd cut outs at the back, they look great :)

Thanks mate. Yea I just wanted the back panel not to be so plain so the idea for SSD windows popped up. I know some people always like showcasing their SSDs so why not :)

Damn, you've put a lot of work into that case and its all coming along just perfect. 

Great work, good skill !

Thanks mate :D. Yup a lot of work and still more to be done :P

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

Thanks mate. Yea I just wanted the back panel not to be so plain so the idea for SSD windows popped up. I know some people always like showcasing their SSDs so why not :)

They are pretty good looking pieces of  tech :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

how about me, running my thermal throttling macbook pro from 2012 in the summer heat of queensland. JUST BY PLAYING LIGHT LEVAL MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I want this summer to end already, can barely get any work done

It's just so beautiful!

Thanks mate :D

SIMPLE MODZ

how about me, running my thermal throttling macbook pro from 2012 in the summer heat of queensland. JUST BY PLAYING LIGHT LEVAL MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

It was 41 in Perth today...

You sir, just made my own baby look like she's nothing

IMG 7661[1]

Beautiful job! Followed! Looking forward to more pictures and the end product!

Ryzen 5 5600x | Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro | Asus TUF RTX3070 | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 3600mhz

Nice res

Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr out...

Hahaha I had to tease a little bit :P. Check the new update :D

You sir, just made my own baby look like she's nothing

Beautiful job! Followed! Looking forward to more pictures and the end product!

Thanks a lot kind sir. And your rig is really nice, you shouldn't say she is nothing :P. There are still lots of updates with good pics to come before it's finished, so stay tuned for more :D

SIMPLE MODZ

XQJQ3aX.png

Hey guys,

So if you couldn't tell from the renders, I will be getting a custom res. This will be going in the 5.25" bays of the case. Not sure if anyone picked up on this but in one of the earlier posts I did mention that something special will be going in the 5.25" bays.

Clockwerk Case Mods has been hard at work over the last few days making the res for me and it looks awesome! Make sure to check out their page!

Here is the res in the making:

RtvOaMD.jpg

wbmMm1x.jpg

XISINaK.jpg

WdSIRGU.jpg

xiqMRPy.jpg

EOmwKpM.jpg

40g7idY.jpg

owm3hCw.jpg

tORKm9v.jpg

rBY0ria.jpg

Leak testing with some Primochill green fluid!

PBTI66m.jpg

K1XIPyE.jpg

I cannot wait to get my hands on this awesome res. It will be shipping out in a couple of days!

Thanks for checking it out guys.

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Man i'm not sure i can call this a PC anymore, this is a work of art man!

Wow thanks a lot man, really appreciate it :D

i feel the same way  :D

and i wish that i would see water cooled pc's in person, though i am 13 :(

I see you're in Brisbane, I am from the Gold Coast. I've just been to a LAN Party in Brisbane on Saturday where I brought the Vault Boy with me. I will be at LAN Smash in April also in Brisbane and I will be bringing this completed build and also the Vault Boy again. You should come along, bring whatever PC or even laptop that you have, play some cool games and see some cool PCs. There are usually lots of competitions with some great prizes that anyone can take part in and have a chance at winning. You can follow my page Simple Modz on Facebook for more updates closer to the date. You will definitely see watercooled PCs there :D:P

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Wow thanks a lot man, really appreciate it :D

I see you're in Brisbane, I am from the Gold Coast. I've just been to a LAN Party in Brisbane on Saturday where I brought the Vault Boy with me. I will be at LAN Smash in April also in Brisbane and I will be bringing this completed build and also the Vault Boy again. You should come along, bring whatever PC or even laptop that you have, play some cool games and see some cool PCs. There are usually lots of competitions with some great prizes that anyone can take part in and have a chance at winning. You can follow my page Simple Modz on Facebook for more updates closer to the date. You will definitely see watercooled PCs there :D:P

Cheers,

Alex

I wish I was in Brisbane, I would definitely go. But I can't afford flight tickets and entry, besides, I wouldn't have a pc to play on, my zenbook can't game too well xD

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I wish I was in Brisbane, I would definitely go. But I can't afford flight tickets and entry, besides, I wouldn't have a pc to play on, my zenbook can't game too well xD

LANs are really fun! You should try and make it at one in the future :P. Hahaha your location description is awesome :D

This looks so cool. Nice work.

Thanks mate :D

SIMPLE MODZ