GREEN MOLECULE (modded Fractal Design ARC Mini R2, custom paint, hardline watercooling)

ciobanulx

Those fans look soooo sick  :o   Really looking forward to the finished build :)

CPU: i7 6700K @ 4.8GHz | MOBO: Asus Maximus Gene VIII | GPU: EVGA 1080 SC | CASE: Silverstone TJ08-E | COOLER: Phanteks TC14PE | RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury | STORAGE: 250GB/1TB Samsung 850 Evo, XP941 256GB | PSU: 850W Seasonic X | MONITOR: Acer XB271HU | AUDIO OUT: Audio Technica M50X, AudioEngine D1 | AUDIO IN: Ant Lion Modmic 4.0 | KEYBOARD: CM Storm TK Brown | MOUSE: Corsiar M65 RGB

Wow, this is gonna be stunning, really liking the addition of those uv lights. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Those fans look soooo sick  :o   Really looking forward to the finished build :)

Wow, this is gonna be stunning, really liking the addition of those uv lights. 

Thanks a lot guys :D

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

-snip glowing fans snip-

Wow that looks crazy, this build is gonna end up looking much different to what i had initially thought!

Wow that looks crazy, this build is gonna end up looking much different to what i had initially thought!

Thanks man. Hopefully it will end up looking good like I'm imagining it :)

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

XQJQ3aX.png

Hey guys,

I'm proud to announce SIMPLE MODZ, a new Facebook page that I have just launched!

XuxL19h.png

It is just a place for me to showcase my custom builds and interact with the community. There is not much there at the moment but I have quite a few nice projects upcoming this year and much more beyond that. If you enjoy my work, please have a look, pop by and say hi, maybe even like the page.

As for the build, not much has changed as for the moment I am waiting for a few things to arrive.

I do have part of the system in the case and it is running nicely on my desk. Air cooled for the moment. Also that GPU is in there temporarily, it's an ASUS 780 Poseidon Platinum. Really nice card but it would be too big for the build with the way I'm installing things with the 970 reference short pcb in mind, the Poseidon would be blocking the spot for the res.

JPfY8KY.jpg

lVIlpXn.jpg

Here is the top rad with the fans sleeved and mounted

UBsLDeX.jpg

h7BxAGs.jpg

7pIEMkv.jpg

LH93lPQ.jpg

ocUtsnP.jpg

EFZdbul.jpg

A better look at the shroud outside the case and also how I install the acrylic piece for the motherboard tray

ICwkty2.jpg

Fd2dDKN.jpg

AaXbfeS.jpg

P32B43e.jpg

That's it for now guys!

An exciting piece of equipment should be arriving this following week so stay tuned for that.

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

XQJQ3aX.png

Hey guys,

I am proud to announce Icemodz as a sponsor for the build! :D

I would like to thank them as they will kindly provide the custom sleeved cables :D

y9W1WcM.jpg

As for the current state of the build, both rads are now in the case and I have also modded a vandal switch for the power button on the front panel. That got rid of all the cable mess that was coming from the front panel connectors and it also looks really good in my opinion.

TzYkJqr.jpg

Those drilled holes are for something special going in the 5.25" bays

opQjuzE.jpg

Xy5iS1h.jpg

dcxlc9t.jpg

8ZdriIu.jpg

PJhUS6a.jpg

CRQJr3w.jpg

Thanks for checking it out. Stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

DAMN man, this thing looks AMAZING.. awesome painting job!

cant wait to see more.

SUBBED! :)

Project "Gene5is" | Asus Maximus VI Formula | i7 4790k | 2 x GTX 780 Ti Classified in SLI | 16Gb. Corsair Dominator Platinum @1866Mhz. | 512GB. Samsung 850 PRO | 2 x 2Tb. WD Caviar Black | Corsair AX1200 | Asus Xonar Essence STX | KRK Rokit 6 Gen 3 + KRK K10S Sub | Logitech G 710+ |

Logitech G500s | Caselabs Magnum SMA8 | Corsair 200MM Extended 

"Roamer" MSI GT 72 | Intel Core i7-4720HQ | GTX 980M 8Gb. | 128Gb. M2 SSD | 16Gb. 1600Mhz. | 1Tb. HDD

Actually starting to dig the colours :)

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

This is pure awesome.

DAMN man, this thing looks AMAZING.. awesome painting job!

cant wait to see more.

SUBBED! :)

Actually starting to dig the colours :)

Thanks a lot guys :D

SIMPLE MODZ

XQJQ3aX.png

Hey guys and girls :)

Here is the new toy I have been waiting for. The new Silhouette Cameo 2014 edition.

NjngJET.jpg

Also other bits I got along with it :)

XoqXJwl.jpg

AGm6P0D.jpg

Xdjwnxs.jpg

B3pJeur.jpg

First cut

zNClrgT.jpg

I will be playing with it for the next few days! Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

XQJQ3aX.png

Hey guys!

Here is my first time using the Silhouette Cameo. Fan stickers, molecule pattern on the back panel and the same will be used on the shroud once I'm done with it :). I also did custom stickers for two of the memory sticks that will be seen as well as the EK memory block in white.

The colour of the white vinyl used as you can see from the pictures is different from the white acrylic colour and the rest of the case however a nice UV effect should be visible from all the stickers once the LEDs are in. I will test that out in the following days.

Really happy with the results from the Silhouette. Very good software that comes with it and very easy to use, the designs you can do are unlimited :D

l7vVccO.jpg

LnGE1ur.jpg

wCqxnv0.jpg

v71ACVH.jpg

PypAr5Q.jpg

cSQJyRT.jpg

BcFrKUW.jpg

MOuCxOX.jpg

1DQ0Z2z.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Can't wait to see it with lights :3

Gorgeous custom stickers on that ram too!

Can't wait to see it with lights :3

Gorgeous custom stickers on that ram too!

Awesome!

Oh that Cameo, dammit, my wife's gonna put me in the doghouse because if you keep this up i'm buying one!

Thanks guys :D

@d33g33 hahaha yea it's an awesome machine :P:D

SIMPLE MODZ