Stop bumping this old troll.

cab11150904

I mean I'm cool with Consoles and all but emmm I suspect that your computer would have a bit more flavor and variation compaired to an Xbox One.

I personally think that when I build my computer (intented mainly for content creation) I will still buy a PS4 just because I kinda like some of the functionality of it.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

I saw the tech demo and it was a neat view but it's not indicative of any plans to bring Forza 5 to PC.  Or any Forza title in the future.

:) give me a reason why

I saw the tech demo and it was a neat view but it's not indicative of any plans to bring Forza 5 to PC.  Or any Forza title in the future.  

ok the joke was good while it lasted, please stop the madness now ;) the pc on your profile doesn't even match the specs you listed and since it's not as fast as what you said you traded for the xbone you'd have traded that one instead. Nobody's that stupid.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

:) give me a reason why

Exclusivity.  It's a console seller.  Forza is why I bought an Xbox 360 and it's the case for many others also.  Bookmark this thread and if Forza ever releases on PC I will send you 1000 so you can buy it and a wheel to play it with.

Well, I just hope you got some money in return as well, the Xbone doesn't even come close to what you PC was for performance.

Regardless I guess it is fine as long as you are happy with it, some people just don't like PC's for various reasons.

Now I am just waiting for a thread about "I traded my XBONE for a BEAST PC".

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

I will still buy a PS4 just because I kinda like some of the functionality of it.

Just out of curiosity, can you mention one functionality that the ps4 has and pc doesn't?

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

ok the joke was good while it lasted, please stop the madness now ;) the pc on your profile doesn't even match the specs you listed and since it's not as fast as what you said you traded for the xbone you'd have traded that one instead. Nobody's that stupid.

It's a newer architecture and power consumption matters to me.  I listed it on CL and he offered.  I happily accepted.  I don't need you to believe me for it to be true.

Exclusivity.  It's a console seller.  Forza is why I bought an Xbox 360 and it's the case for many others also.  Bookmark this thread and if Forza ever releases on PC I will send you 1000 so you can buy it and a wheel to play it with.

Microsoft went through the development for a reason and they'll tote it as a selling point for DX. Just as has been done with previous iterations.

Well, I just hope you got some money in return as well, the Xbone doesn't even come close to what you PC was for performance.

Now I am just waiting for a thread about "I traded my XBONE for a BEAST PC".

It was a straight trade.  I probably couldn't have sold it for more than 500 so I didn't really lose much. 

It was a straight trade.  I probably couldn't have sold it for more than 500 so I didn't really lose much. 

AFAIK you could have gotten 800+ for it. Regardless, have fun with Forza.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

AFAIK you could have gotten 800+ for it. Regardless, have fun with Forza.

People on CL here are super cheap and I don't hassle with Ebay.

nice joke m8

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Just out of curiosity, can you mention one functionality that the ps4 has and pc doesn't?

I know more people on Xbox Live and PSN than I do on Steam so really it's more of a social thing I guess. Also (for now) there is still that experience of going to a store and buying a game really stores like Target, etc. don't sell PC games because well they're harder to find and even though I'm an introvert I kinda like going to a store and buying things like games, etc.

There's an experience I don't think you really get when you buy something online or in a digital form. I mean yes there is a whole convinence thing but it's quite a sad reality that physical stores may one day be replaced with things like Coborns's delivery service and food items on Amazon basically eliminating the need to actually leave your house to do shopping.

I'm not saying that a PC is less than that of a PS4 clearly a PC is (for the most part) better than consoles but I for one do not trouble myself with the pesky little details (Ocassionally I do but that's not really the point) fthe point is that I find the way of purchasing games on PC is lacking certain experince that purchasing a game for like an Xbone or PS4 or 3DS or Wii U to be not as personal of an experience.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Well here's a shit post for shit post.

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

It's a newer architecture and power consumption matters to me.  I listed it on CL and he offered.  I happily accepted.  I don't need you to believe me for it to be true.

Well I gave you a fair chance, you let it fall :(

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH.

Newer architecture? Wow the lowest chips amd has ever manufactured are atleadt year old.

No offense but the Xbox and ps4 are amd consoles. Everything is amd. You had a machine which was beast. You bought something which can't mode, multi task, has one screen and maxes put at 1080p and whenever new games come out buy a new console. For PC you can still play it at low details, consoles nah.

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

You lost me on "just about as strong". The xbox one has a 7790 equivalent, but with bandwidth-crippled ddr3 ram. The crossfire 7970s would be around two times better than the ps4 and xbox one COMBINED. I am not mocking you for your decision, as I happen to own an xbox one as well as a gaming pc, but please don't post ignorant stuff like that...

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

He's trolling, guys. The PC on his profile doesn't match what he said he had.

Sold my ps4 and 8 games and made a pc....this pc is amazing!!

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

TROLL ALERT

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

I have both an Xbone and a gaming PC, and trust me, no one could ever in my life convince me to trade a pretty solid PC for a Xbone. Never.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

- Gandalf the Grey