[FREE] Best AV-Program on the Market! Bitdefender Total Security 2015 (180 Days)

Kukielka
Go to solution Solved by Ericde95,

Has anyone tried the German key with the English trial installer?

Just verified: English 30-day trial installer, use the free German key, you get Bitdefender for 180 days. Works. Using it now :)

ENDS 21.12.2014

Ok guys, this is a huge offer!

Usally a licence costs 70€ annually!

Bitdefender Total Security 2015 for free! Yeah you heard right!

Thanks to "Chip" (German Tech-News Site)!

GER: http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/chip2015/

German Client: http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/installer/de-de/bitdefender_tsecurity.exe

ENG: http://www.bitdefender.com/media/html/chip2015/

English Client: http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/installer/en-us/bitdefender_tsecurity.exe

Just enter your E-Mail (you can use several different E-Mails for different Keys), download the program, and use the key.

I'm using it since about 2 years and I have absolutely no complaints, in my opinion this av takes the least performance to run (for all you gamer out there ;) ).

IMPORTANT:

Just a side note: When installing BitDefender Total Security 2015, if you have Malwarebytes installed (confirmed with ver. 2, I have no idea about their old version), BitDefender will ask you to uninstall malwarebytes (Ostensibly because of "conflicting software"), and will not allow you to proceed with the installation unless you do.

BitDefender free version, however, does not require Malwarebytes to be removed.

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

best Anti-Virus is actually common sense... I don't even run an antivirus. I mean if you want to download something use your moms laptop or something.

Oh god that profile picture got me xD

is the key good for a few months or is it a permanent license?

"Your license is currently valid for 6 months. The license will be extended in February to 12 months" """'''lk

Too bad I'm already using Bitdefender already D:

T

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

awesome, thanks! :D

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

"Your license is currently valid for 6 months. The license will be extended in February to 12 months" """'''lk

Too bad I'm already using Bitdefender already D:

T

That's unfortunate :S

is the key good for a few months or is it a permanent license?

6 months, but you can get as many keys as you want :3

Screw this. I'm still gonna use Windows Defender.

Ewww.

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Remember that if you're using a microsoft or gmail-based email, you can do <your email>+<random string>@Domain16 to get unlimited email addresses.

Just checked, gives me the same code every time :(

Someone tested it? It works?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Someone tested it? It works?

Currently using it ;)

best Anti-Virus is actually common sense... I don't even run an antivirus. I mean if you want to download something use your moms laptop or something.

Hate to break it to ya but you can get infected from viewing websites.

http://securitywatch.pcmag.com/malware/319413-bad-ads-on-yahoo-infected-thousands-of-users-with-malware

http://www.cnet.com/news/malware-delivered-by-yahoo-fox-google-ads/

@jbr
thanks for reminding me, I still need to install java, but anyway I have adblock on so I don't worry about adds

@jbr

thanks for reminding me, I still need to install java, but anyway I have adblock on so I don't worry about adds

It's not just ads.  Sites and servers themselves can be compromised.

You're living in the past if you thinking all it takes is disabling ads and Java.

It's not just ads.  Sites and servers themselves can be compromised.

You're living in the past if you thinking all it takes is disabling ads and Java.

@jbr is 100% correct. You're living in the past man. Of course, common sense is the FIRST DEFENCE against viruses. But malware programmers have evolved just as fast (if not faster in some cases) than security has.

Legitimate websites can become compromised. Your common sense won't help you if the BBC website becomes infected. It's not just Java exploits and infected ads.

@Kukielka do you have an English link btw? When I download the installer that they email me, it's still in German.

It bothers me so much when people say "derpy herp derp common sense is the best AV". You might be comfortable with that risk, but when you recommend that kind of action, you're putting people at risk who might have less technical knowledge, and thus will be significantly more vulnerable.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

AVG 2015 (free version) Master race!!!!

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

When you said "best", did you mean "resources hog"?

Windows Defender is the best AV software.

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

@Kukielka do you have an English link btw? When I download the installer that they email me, it's still in German.

It bothers me so much when people say "derpy herp derp common sense is the best AV". You might be comfortable with that risk, but when you recommend that kind of action, you're putting people at risk who might have less technical knowledge, and thus will be significantly more vulnerable.

Thanks for the info, edited the main post.

When you said "best", did you mean "resources hog"?

Windows Defender is the best AV software.

Yes an AV will slow down a machine from 2007, if it slows your current pc, you need an upgrade

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

AVG 2015 (free version) Master race!!!!

False positive master race.

Especially if you have a lot of games on Steam that get updated a lot.

awesome, thanks

I am happy with my avast free for now though, thanks anyways

Finally got PS4 Pro

Eh... I'll stick to ESET, thanks.

ENDS 21.12.2014

Ok guys, this is a huge offer!

Usally a licence costs 70€ annually!

Bitdefender Total Security 2015 for free! Yeah you heard right!

Thanks to "Chip" (German Tech-News Site)!

GER: http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/chip2015/

ENG: http://www.bitdefender.com/media/html/chip2015/

Just put in your E-Mail (you can use several different E-Mails for different Keys), download the program, and use the key.

I'm using it since about 2 years and I have absolutely no complaints, in my opinion this av takes the least performance to run (for all you gamer out there ;) ).

Hey man, thanks!

I've been waiting to get pro AV for a while, but ever since I left Avast! I didn't have the money to spend on it just yet.

So this comes in great!