Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'd build something similar to the silent pc guide tha was recently uploaded

if id win the 5820k, id use it in a x99 powerhouse system.

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Virtualization!

| CPU: 2600K @ 4.5 GHz 1.325V | MB: ASUS P8Z68-V pro | GPU: EVGA GTX 480 clk 865/mem 2100 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz CL9 | HDD: Muskin Chronos Deluxe 240GB(win8) && ADATA SX900 120 GB(ubuntu 12.04) | PSU: Seasonic x760 |

Thanks for the giveaway! Happy Holidays, and have a great New Year!

i would use to it for my sinter's new pc since she need a new one :)

I'd love the CPU because it's very expensive and I can sell it to get a smaller cpu mobo ram combo so I can play the recent games. 

Honestly I would personally game with it but I have friends who could make much better use of it and give it to them

It would be a great excuse to upgrade the wifes' computer.

CPU: Intel 3570K @ 4.2GHz Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45  RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS3 GPU: Gigabyte 7850  Case: Corsair 600T Storage: Kingston 128GB(OS) WD 2TB and 320GB

PSU: Coolermaster EX2 625W Display: BenQ G2420HDB Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard: Microsoft 4000 Ergo Mouse: Gigabyte GM-M6800 Sound: Logitech 2.1 Operating System: Windows 7

I love that you do giveaways, with a prossesor like this id get my shit together and buy a bunch of waterblocks from EK, thand id finish project PinkSticker. and of course i would amp up my game and start making videos on youtube

You guys are really generous and regardless if I win I'd like to thank you for your generosity. 

I'm thinking of building a YOLO PC with top of the line specs and looks and was looking at this PC. I was also considering making it a Hackintosh but I'm not sure if that's a possibility yet. 

Wow! - what would I do with this processor?

Well, upgrade to 2011-3 :D

More cores would certainly help with my Multimedia Design module over at University :D

I'd love the i7 5820k because every year ... I would just love it. :3. And also, I'd probably set up a new computer with it, and start doing some serious video editing and music things. BAMMMM. YAAA BABY.

I would upgrade mine and then use my parts to build a new one for my sister!

Hey there, thanks for hosting this great giveaway!

This CPU would really help out from moving forward from an ancient AMD Athlon II I've got ticking away hopelessly. I'm currently building a PC and am yet to purchase a CPU so this would push me towards reaping the benefits of an X99 MoBo.

Thanks again, and good luck to all who enter! 

And Merry Christmas! :)

I would absolutely adore a 5820k to put into an enthusiast grade system that I would use for streaming.

I'd also like to thank you both you and Intel for hosting this giveaway!

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

-Mark Twain

I would likely use it in a back/productivity computer. I tend to have multiple computers active at once to cater to my ADHD and to allow multiple tasks like if I am rendering on the main machine. It would be nice to have a decent CPU to replace my dying 5 year old laptop.

I would love to get one of these to increase productivity in editing my recorded game videos.

I would love to have this 5820K for my new desktop PC because I don't have much money to invest into parts! I would use it for games and video editing!

Thanks for the giveaway! Merry Christmas!

best excuse to upgrade to x99  :D  :D  :D

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson  :D  

Consider this my entry. Nice to see Intel giving back to its community and partners.

I'm a student studying for my BS in Mechanical Engineering. I run simulation software and AutoCAD by Autodesk. A new processor will definitely help me out in the long run.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.