Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would like to win this cpu to finally start building my editing rig.

I have left a comment to enter the give away... will i win ? no. is it worth the try? maybe. 

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

Now this CPU would save my new PC I am planning to build :) Since I don't have enough money for both a good CPU and GPU, I decided to buy the Pentium G3258 Anniversary Edition and a nVidia GTX 970 and save up for some of the high-end LGA1150 (probably the i7 4770K). But with this sweet new CPU, I wouldn't have to contend with a non-hyperthreaded dual core for a few months :) (Yes I know I would have to pay up for the DDR4 RAM, but I can live with that, just another weekend-job :) )

If i won the Core i7 5820K  i would build an awesome gaming pc!

I would finnally move my work from my laptop to a desktop, it really can't handle all the VMs.

Thanks LTT and Intel fore the giveaway.

actually the processor i'm gonna be using in my next build, hex-core hype

Very good CPU for the price  

Thanks for the giveaway!

Very good CPU for the price  

Thanks for the giveaway!

Well, I currently have an x99 desktop, but I would definitely upgrade my test bench :)

Main System: [Windows 10 Pro] [Core i7 5960x] [Asus Rampage V Extreme] [32GB 2400mhz G.Skill Value] [Corsair AX1200] [RXT 2080 Super] [Corsair H100i] [Thermaltake Core P3]

Edit: postwd twice on my mobole for some reason. Anyone know how to delete?

Main System: [Windows 10 Pro] [Core i7 5960x] [Asus Rampage V Extreme] [32GB 2400mhz G.Skill Value] [Corsair AX1200] [RXT 2080 Super] [Corsair H100i] [Thermaltake Core P3]

I would give my system a nice upgrade by buying a X99 mobo with my Xmas money. I'm teaching myself how to edit videos, so the extra rendering power will most definitely be extremely handy.

I would finally upgrade (probably replace) my old PC rig. Pentium 4 is not enough for today usage. :)

i would love to have one it would make my year 

keep up the good work 

can i have it please would like to upgrade from my i5 3350p quad core to something more powerful

I am gonna cool that CPU in such a way, that it won't have any thoughts of throttling down...

Gaming, Video Editing (I will beat that PewDiePie) and some nice Handbrake video conversion (cuz I travel a lot so gotta have something on my tablet...) would be worth getting this CPU... I am anyways getting X99 platform..

Oh one thing left - a Maxwell GTX Titan....yeah that's what really would make it easy for next gen gaming and flawless video editing...

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm

I would love to win this processor so that i could upgrade from my i5 4670K it's a decent processor but can sometimes have an unconsistent clock speed. If i could win this it would take my gaming to a whole new level.

Need a better processor to edit.

I also need an excuse to buy a better heatsink.

Also because ,my freind is attempting to build a computer so if i were to win this one i could give him my current one.

Good luck Everyone :)

Hi!

I'm a filmmaker, so video editing is the main use. In my current pc, editing is hell!

I am an amateur video editor and I've been stuck with an i3-3220, 8gb of ram and vegas pro. I would be more than happy to win this prize because this will allow me to expand my capabilities and try other programs such as adobe premiere and after effects.

I'd finally build the system I've been wanting (because I'd be able to afford it.)

It would serve primarily as a drafting, autocad, and finite element analysis simulation machine for me to use as I finish up engineering school.

Who am I kidding? I'd throw a GTX 970 at that thing and game like mad.

the perfect start for my pc build i wish you all the best of luck may the luckiest wins :D (i'm not selfish bastard :P)

Oh man the things I could do if i won this chip. I have actually been saving up for awhile to get a new CPU, and mobo.This would make it soooo much cheaper if i just had to buy a mobo. I would use this for video editing, running small server's/ larger servers then I run now, and many more things. Congratz to whoever wins though.

If this post helped you, mark it as solved and give it a like - Always like seeing when someones issue has been solved. :)