Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would use the i7 5820k mainly for gaming and streaming, maybe some light video editing but oh boy the possibilities are endless.

Get FVGA's X99 motherboard and oc the snot out of it :D

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

I would build a Kickass gaming and video editing/rendering machine with a gtx 980 and a msi x99s with 32gb of ram to start then add another 32gb later

I could definately use an upgrade! my gaming PC is 4 years old and it's usually the time range that I upgrade.

It sure would be nice to have a beefy processor like this for the up and coming year. I don't think my budget gaming rig, that has been extra troublesome lately, can handle the editing/rendering I would need to do for my media studies courses. It would also be nice to be able to stream some games on my spare time. 

I want a 5820k because why not? there are always room for upgrade  :D

i would give my current pc to my brother and build a new high end pc, mostly for gaming. :) 

Upgrading my gaming to a next level @-@
My notebook is not enought, I'm building a nice gaming station so, would be nice

I would use it to jump into the world of high-end, enthusiast-grade hardware. I've never had a CPU this high up the food chain.

I would probably use it to replace the cpu in my computer currently. This would be fun to have for video editing and gaming.

Would be a nice upgrade :D . Would use it mainly for my studies(rendering and FEA) and a little bit of gaming :) :) .

I would upgrade my somewhat flaky AMD FX 8350 platform.

Thank you for this opportunity to win an Intel processor

I just wanna be able to have the cpu that's the most current generation out right now. 

I would like to upgrade to x99 i7-5820k to build a rig to replace my four year old gaming laptop I have.

I would use the board to run revit and other AutoCAD software as my computer is due for an upgrade!!

Sure, why not! I'll let this be my first post.

If I won this processor I'd rebuild my rig around it (since I use AMD currently) and utilize that power for building VR experiences in Unreal 4. The faster I can compile maps the better!

If u got this I would replace my FX-8320. A simple cpu swap should be easy enough. Cuz that would totally work right. >.>

Twould built me one dem workstation things fer ar office

I want to start budling a gaming pc. The pc I have now is an old Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 and it can't play any games. The 5820k will be a great start for my new gaming pc.

I would use it for gaming exclusively. It would be great to build around this piece of awesomeness :D

im an android ROM programmer/maintainer so compiling Roms/kernels with this and newer DDR4 would be great and im a PC gamer in college

i also make android apps so just about any PC gaming and programming in general :D and college work i guess.. lol wink wink

anyways my current system is a i7-960 OC @3.8ghz i built in 2011 with 12GB of DDR3 and a 660 ti

it gets the job done for the most part but i would like to upgrade and with a tight budget its rough

thanks linus and merry christmas to all