Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'd like the i7 because it would revitalize my aging workstation and kickstart my youtube channel, providing a new drive to produce more content.

If I would win this CPU I would buy an x99 motherboard and give my Asus Crosshari V Formula-z + AMD FX-8350,which is my setup atm, to my gamer friend that has had a pretty rough time lately and had to sell most of his computer. That way he would get a nice start to the new year.

Merry christmas and a happy new year!

Sweet giveaway! One of these chips would make a really nice addition to my gaming/ programming rig. Especially now that I can't afford to upgrade my i7 950 as I've just started my own business.

CPU: Intel i7 950 | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB | SSD: 256GB 840 Pro | HDD 1: SAMSUNG HD103SJ 1TB | HDD 2: WD 320GB | RAM: Crucial XMS3 12GB (6x 2GB) | Case: Corsair R200 | PSU: LCPower 650W | Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Little programming, heavy video editing and gaming.  :)

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K, GFX: Asus GTX 970 Strix, MOBO: Asus Z170 PRO GAMING, RAM: DDR4 GSkill Ripjaw 4 (4GBx2 @ 3000mhz), SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120gb, HDD: Hitachi 500gb, PSU: Corsair CX 430w, DISPLAY: Acer GD245HQ, CASE: NZXT S340 white, MOUSE: Logitech MX 518, KEYBOARD: TVS-E USB Mechanical  

Well not going to lie, this would be a great setup to start an upgrade path on my current system.

i5-3570k W/ 16gb Ram z77 MSI Gaming and 128gb ssd with 2tb seagate barracuda.

I would love to run with a brand new X99 i7.

Currently in the middle of my first build but I would love to have this 5820K it would be over kill on my workstation/ gaming rig

I want this processor and i would use it for my everyday gaming to improve my experience.

If i win this contest, I would build my first gaming rig and I would over clock this bad boy like hell!! This is an insane chip and I would love to get my hands on one :)

Hi Nick! 

Love u guys :-) I would buy my first X99 board and migrate my current build over to it! Then I would wait for the new 300 cards from AMD! 

Thank yuuu :) 

It would be awesome to own such a great processor!  I already have a Blackout Themed build in mind should I be the lucky winner.  And thanks Linus for all of your videos and tutorials!  They have certainly helped me with my builds!

Josh - Long Time Watcher on The YouTubes

If I win this processor, I will begin to buy parts for the ultimate build that I have been planning ever since these processors came out.

Oh boy... xD If i'd win this I would start a workstation build... my wife would kill me though xD

I am looking to upgrade from my i7-920 and winning this would help out a ton!

I want to get into the creation/streaming world and my 920 cannot handle it! This processor would be just the jump start I need to go out and get everything else i would need to get this going!

Im making my first work station and this looks like it would feel at home in it. 

Man that would definitely be an upgrade to my 3770k. Just would need a nice Haswell E mobo to go with it too.

da_deity