Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Well I hate to admit this as I would love to use it in my machine, but I would probably sell in order to help my family throught the rest of the holidays. My current machine has an I7 3770k. I would love to have a nicer machine, as I am stay at home dad due to my terminal health condition. While having a better machine could help with my freelance drafting, and GFX stuff at home, it would be better used as a way to get funds now. I know a ton of others have better use for it, but this is mine.

I would use it to start my new build, and donate my current computer to my nephew starting college soon!

Thanks!

As a web developer and designer I would use this to build an amazing workstation. Very efficient computing will result in faster editing and coding to help make clients even happier. A happy client is a returning client :)

This i7 5820K will replace my friends. I will never have to have another friend.

As a designer and 3-d modeler, I would put this bad boy in a Asus WS board and fire away with some good running content!

It would be sweet if I get my hands on one of those 5820k,

so then I would start my first ever pc build.

I'd love to receive a 5820k for a new gaming/ light content creation rig on the x99 platform without breaking the bank.

I would definitely upgrade my rig. I would get the beautiful x99 gigabyte mobo and a 2nd MSI GTX 970 for a glorious red and black build. Also I think it would be the perfect time to get power cable sleeving to make the color theme even better. Already my x61 kraken looks glorious instead of the stock cool.

With a six core, I would start streeaming and see where that goes with youtube uploads too.

If I was to win that cpu I'd put it in my pc obviously... (after buying a new mainboard)

uh... how to delete....

Edited by w1gg3r

I would sell my AMD rig, and use this as the heart of my new wife.

I'm dreaming it everynight! Linus please!  :P would be a nice birthday gift!  :lol:

Yea would you look at that, Linus giving away free enthusiast grade stuff. I'm in!

I'd use this to upgrade my gaming, currently my 12yo son has a better cpu that I do (he upgraded this year, mine is a few years old).

I'd use it to replace my aging room PC (i7-920). It'd be great to get with the times. :)