Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Well, let's see.. if I were to win, I'd start off by doing a myriad of beard related videos via Premiere, finally play some games at bigger resolutions which will then also prompt me to get a multi monitor setup WITHOUT having to mismatch then sizes :D aaand... more beard stuff. Because.

This would be a great chance to renew my desktop PC so that it will last for quite some time. I was also planning on building a gaming rig and a small home server (Kind of overkill I know xD)

Would use this to build my first workstation. Have been eyeing up x99.

Thanks!

ohhhhhhh pls be mine bb.  it would be awesome, my brother gets my I5 then i get something even better, Christmas miracles, ja feel?

Start a 2011-3 build, would be a huge upgrade from my 5 year old Quad core build.

I've always wanted to build my own pc and this'll help me a lot.

Holy mackerel!! If I were to win this I would finally build a badass gaming PC. Gaming on a LGA775 system is pretty terrible. I'd sell all my current components and buy some top of the line swag!!

Game. Like, a lot of gaming. I'd pair this with my 780 and game my little heart out. No one would ever see me again. I'd be gaming. 

About to build up a new rig, this would suit perfectly!!  :D

I plan to make a new gaming PC, so I will use it as one of the components.

It would help a ton with building (my first) gaming PC, my laptop doesn't run the newest games all that well.

I would love this!

My whole life I've only been able to afford budget builds. I would love be able to have some top of the line parts for once.

I would love an i7 5820k because I am building my first pc ever and I spend all of my money on the 980.Lol

Nice giveaway again guys!

I'm planning on a new workstation / gaming rig since 2 years now ( I'm working on a notebook with a i5 2410M CPU and Geforce 525M GPU... not really beefy... ) I'm working as a software developer as of now, but I'm branching in several directions including 3D modelling, animation, video editing, composing - editing audio. I'm also a gamer in my free time, so with all of my needs combined, this CPU would make my budget way easier to reach.

Love youguys and love your work!

Best of luck for everyone.

I will replace the 3960x I won a few years ago!

But seriously, it would be the first step for me to build an awesome home server where I could host a bunch of game servers and data to store photos and blu-rays for my family.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

I would rebuild my gaming pc and replace the AMD and mobo.. What am I don't... I would build another from scratch. GTX graphics, Asus mobo.

You said Floppy......

I'd definitely start with Twitch Streaming and YouTube uploading. The 3570k, while great for gaming, struggles with these tasks.

I would love to have it to brag as i will be one of the rare people who has it in my country. These do not sell here.