Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If i win this i7INTEL 5820K i would throw my old and slow processor Intel pentium e2140

An x99 board would be a great addition to my new build and a great upgrade from my 2500k, would make video editing quicker too.

5820K! I would use it in my upcoming build mostly gaming, along with some video editing, 3D rendering and Graphic Design.

PLEASE GOD! LET ME WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

Would be really cool to win a new cpu! Thank you for the opportunity!

Awesome giveaway! Would be really cool to win. New pc build !

Firstly I love you for giving away something this powerfull.

secondly if I win, I would upgrade my whole rig to be DDR4 ready and install 2 GTX970 graphics cards.
and probably water cool the room like you guys did because it looks pretty awesome

Best of luck everone!!!!

This would be a very nice upgrade from my current AMD phenom x6. Gaming and doing school projects at the same time would be a lot faster with this awesome CPU.

I would use this to improve performance of 3D rendering as my current processor isn't quite up to scratch.

Cheers!

Woohoo!  Ready for a new build.  Would love to start with one of these.

I would use it for Farmville! With that processor i can play full screen. 

I'm writing this entry just because I've never participated in a giveaway before and I want to see how it feels. Even if I win the CPU I won't be able to use it until the summer of this year-I have to study for my exams and new PC is completely out of reach right now.

I will touch myself if I win.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

This will be the last component i need to make my build complete, just bought a x99 asus motherboard this black friday and been saving for a 5820k!

This is the best CPU that serves as a middle ground between gaming and editing, no doubt!

Hi Linus! First and foremost I wish you and your guys happy holidays! The intel i7-5820k would be perfect for my 3d rendering work and of course gaming. Thank you for this giveaway! More power to you guys.

a awesome workstation for my mechanical projects and simulations *-*

i would build my dream workstation !!!!!!! I NEED IT

If i would win this i could finally switch completly to Intel and get rid of my old AMD 965BE which days are count. Together with a GTX 980 ( comes around January) i could finally record my Gameplay.

It's free, I want it :D

Merrry Christmas

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

Hi, first I want to wish you all a Happy Holidays.

I would you use it for mostly for school (for now i am using a lot of VMs)  and also gaming. I know that it isn't necessary so much for gaming but it will be more future proof.

I would love a 5820k because i will be soon building my self a machine, with which i intent to stream and do video editting, this would certainly be a big help, as with the same money, i could go for something more powerfull to go along with this 6-cored beast!

I would love to get this,

it would be a beast in games