Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If I won this CPU, I'd use it for streaming and video editing for sure ! Especially the streaming part, an i5 isn't really that good for streaming :/

I'd use it to build my brother his very own workstation. He's a 3d animator, using both 3d rendering and video editing programs. I'd also use it for CAD for university. :)

Happy holidays!

If I won this I would save up and buy a nice motherboard for it and use it for gaming and rendering!

I'd be able to render my videos faster than 5 hours which would be nice.

This would really be a great help in my career and dream to become one of the best filmmakers of al time! So of course, editing is yhe thing I would use this bad boy. Thank you, cheers from Mexico.

well, about to built my very 1st pc
around a 1200$ canadian a powerful cpu would be lovely :D

Hi Linus and LinusTechTips!

Special thanks to Intel for the give-away and to LinusTechTips for always bringing the best content to us viewers, subscribers, tweeters everywhere.

What would I use this for??

Well I do have 3 sons and a daughter. So it would be either used for 2 of my son's or daughter's new build. I might even used it in an HTPC setup for gaming on my 82" diag. projector screen and home theater I am building.

My other son is building an AMD FX9590 setup.

Cheers!

And Happy Holidays 2014 and Happy New Year of 2015!

I'd love to have this cpu and use it for video editing. 

I would use it to run after effects for editing my videos for a youtube channel since my current athlon would take years to render :P

The 5820k would be my excuse to build an X99 system.

i would use it for gaming and vid work and be able 2 get off this old i5 650 and be able 2 go x99 and get rid of this 1156 bord

I would love to receive an Intel 5820k as my old Sandy Bridge 2500k is starting to show its age with the new video editing projects I've been taking on as a freelance videographer/editor. 

i'll replace my trusty ol-2500K, buy a X99 board, overclock the shiz out of dat 6 core.

Use it mainly for multi-tasking and gaming.

Good luck everyone!

Would definitely use it for streaming and some video processing. Plus I could REALLY use and upgrade :)

I'm planning to build X99 based build for my graphics rendering related tasks. I can't take home the portion of that work to home because of my current build does not have that raw power plus financial constraints. If I win, I would be able to spend my bucks towards solid mobo and RAM to have finished the X99 build.

I will have it framed to the wall because i can't afford to buy all other pc components anyways

If i win, i'll partner it with rampage V extreme and quad ddr4s.... And gtx 970 would be enough for my gaming needs... Ohhh heaven on earth is real