Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Honestly I'd just use it for a new build that I am planning to do anyway. However, it might be helpful for software development and folding. Or perhaps I will trade with someone who needs this 6 core CPU more than me.

I would use this chip.for running games and doing heavy media processing

It is probably the best prof easer available to the consumer and I would enjoy using it.

Would be nice to be able to upgrade from my current 3rd gen i3 without burning a hole through my wallet

I would screw my laptop (Which isn't that bad at least it has a I7-3630QM,but the graphic card Gt630m is complete shit) and build a computer with 32gb of ram, as I'm multitasking so much and I would buy two more monitors to have enough work space with a triple monitor setup.

I would use it for college... video editing, audio engineering/recording, streaming, and some shameless gaming :)

Boy would I love to win one of these i7's!  I've been itching to upgrade from my i5 to match my 2 970s in SLI.  Then I could finally compile my code, play video games, and host a game server at the same time!  Yay for more multitasking.

I'd become broke buying the rest of the system, but at least I'd have a wicked ass CPU

I would Complete my rig ,which i have build for past 2 years and all i am lacking now is intele i7 processor

I actually don't have a pc right now, and I've never even built my own. All I've been using for the past 4 years is a pretty old Sony laptop with a i3 and an Ati (yeah before amd acquired them). It also sounds like a jet engine and needs to be connected to the wall to work. Gotta ditch that thing.

This processor would be a dream come true, especially since my birthday is coming in 2 months so if I get this I will be making my first ever gaming/workstation build!

Recently I've been getting into programming and 3D graphics so this will definatly help.

Good luck to everyone and I hope the one who needs it most wins xD

I would upgrade my system and make my friend who just bought one very jelly :)

I would be extremely happy to win any processor. I really need one since i am trying to build a computer for $1000 and if i could eliminate the cost of the CPU that would allow me to grab a GTX 970 instead of a 760 :D. But congratulations to whoever wins these two processors because everyone has different reasons and im pretty sure everyone deserves it :)

I would use that CPU for Gaming and maybe some editing and I will definetely get into overclocking.

The strongest home server will be born

i'd buy an X99 motherboard for upgrade to a much more durable gaming machine than the mine, these new portings sucks  :(

After seeing the high requirements for the new generation games I was thinking of building a new Gaming PC , I stumbled upon your website and channels and it helped me a lot in making decisions . Of course if I get this processor it will be very valuable component in my new rig.