Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Would be cool so i dont have to buy the 5820k for my new Pc :)

I would love to have it, but, honestly, I don't know if I would ever be able to use it to its full potential!

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.

Would build my first truly enthusiast grade pc, this would be a great edition.

What would i do with the 5820k? hmmmm.... like they say, more cores is more power... or something. So it would definitely help with all of those damn chrome tabs

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic

I would buy a new Motherboard so that I can use it and then possibly also a new graphics card and then i would use it get extra performance in games, especially when recording. And also to make rendering videos faster. ;)

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.

I hope to win :)

Good luck

A 5820k be great to speed up render times

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

Id like to win just so I can brag that I won something for the first time in my life.

I would shove this right into a 2011 board and open as many tabs as possible.

If I win this, I'd probably trade my brother in law for his 4790k+Z97 board 

i wanna that cpu for complete my machine (i stay with an old i5  that won't help me with solidworks)

thx

Damiano

I would love to get a 5820k as it would allow me to save some money on future processor upgrades and would also make sure my H100i had a good challenge. And it will allow me to invest into better graphics cards thanks to the extra PCIe lanes.

Wouldn't mind using this in a watercooling build I've been planning out for awhile now.

If I won, I'd be using the processor for content creation and visualization.

so i can give this to my friend for him to exchange his AMD ATHLON x2 5000+?. Why not. Would be glad to help him enhance his Stone Aged build. I already have mine. 

Would be a great start to a build I'm planing for some time (still getting the funds tho lol) :P
Thanks 4 the chance, GL!

A 5820k would finally allow me to build a powerful x99 platform for gaming at 1440p!

Thanks for the giveaway!!

I would mostly use it for gaming,but sometimes I would go nuts and do as much multitasking as my PC can handle.