Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Oh how My 4790 K would be hating me.... but thats okay. I need an excuse to build another rig, for the wife of course.. 

This 5820k would save me a ton of money to finally work on an enthusiast based system.

I would love to build a new system kinda just to build it because its fun! I already have a great desktop that I'm happy with and a laptop but hey a new computer would be awesome and then I could do simulations at my house!! Also this would be a great start to a new system regardless for what its used for but I don't know how long it might take due to me being in college..... yay tuition!!! 

EWHHHHHHHHHHHMAIIIIIIIIIGATTTTTTTTTTTT!!

If I win I will build a PC for sure!

Interested in Business and Technology

I'm in the process of building a new box for gaming and streaming.  This CPU would definitely go a long way towards helping me get that put together even faster.

Putting together my first system, dont have much yet so the cpu would help!  was going to go amd because of cost, but would love this

I'd love to win. A 5820K would be great for my next build!

I am a new of builder with limited knowledge and I have been saving up for almost a year to build my first computer. This would be a lifesaver because it was the processor I have been saving up for because of you guys. Good luck to all. Linus and Luke are bae

I will soon build a new pc and this will be a great way for me to make my pc plans from DDR3 to DDR4.

I have been running on a Q6600 build for quite a while now and financial responsibilities have prevented me from building a new system on numerous occassions.  I'm hoping that February/March will finally be my time to build a new PC.  An Intel i7 5820K would make a great start.  I usually like to future-proof my builds as I tend to go a long time between complete overhauls and an X99 build would have quite the longevity.  And what would I do with such a build?  In addition to gaming I can finally take up video editing and also put my under-utilized Samsung 840 Pro to real use.  May random chance favor me. ^_^

A few bragging rights and a nice bit of future proofing for school. Always wondered what it would be like to have a CPU under 90% load

I would replace my ooooooooold core2duo... and whole pc with it  :D

I'd use it for my open air passive cooled audio rig that I've been dreaming about for a few years now...

I have the 5960X...but I think I wouldn't mind another haswell-e cpu so i can just purchase another motherboard/ram for another build.

I have to be honest, I would love to win this just to flaunt it by teabagging my dickhead friend with it.  

Building a new PC, would love to have a beast of a processor as this one 

I'm starting to get into media production and editing, but i have a dinky little core i3 cpu so i cant really render anything, so a 5820k would help me out significantly

I'd love a new 5820k. I'd probably buy a mid-high end overclocking X99 board and a new cooler and see how far I can take the 5820k.

5820k pls based Linus. I would put it in my best friends build. He is trying to save up for one anyway. Thank you Intel and LTT for the opportunity!